[Tennessee] Obligatory Title

[Memphis,TN] Bring The Rape Inc.

I tried, lol. I also use Amy, but I like garbage characters better (Xiaoyu, Tira).

Good Games again to Pixel09 man you made me sweat in the eight match I think. 10-0 my favor. I need more challengers. I have played all I could possible play on Soul Calibur Universe Forums.

To Pixel I played your friend BrahmaDDT <-- however you spell it I beat him 10-1 last night. His Rock is really dumb/great he got my ass 1 match lol.

[Nashville, TN] Where my Hillbillys at?

Well its a Given... but i'll see what i can do ;) In the first post I stated any city really... but I get what your saying... Good luck at SB 3

online win != skill... bring it to KiT:R on Nov 15 and also get a look at T6 ;)

AH HA! I've finally found this thread! Aight, I'm a friend of Big Majin that is also here to let you folks know that I see rape in your future. Feel free to challenge me on PSN anytime.

Come to KiT Nov 15, we'll separate the men and the boys on that day!

[Nashville, TN] Where my Hillbillys at?

Since I just joined 8WR the other day, I'm just now posting in this. We all need to find the time (and place) to meet up and get some casuals in.

I had to fight WingZero in my first matches, in my first SC4 tournament, and he placed second. Needless to say, he instantly stomped me. Offline is much, much different from online to say the least. The experience was great though.

Lol I did terrible because I play on a HDTV only and playing on those little tv's threw my timing off to hell.

Back