The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

I say this because that's a term that really shouldn't be used, and like I said, there are those kind of people that actually KNOW how to block, especially 8A+B B. Speaking of which, which character are you talking about?
it varies
to you (for some reason) the term is extremely offensive
to me its a measuring stick and the answer lies somewhere in between winning and losing
if you use the same attacks and get your shit pushed in then to im gonna classify you as a spammer
as im sure higher players who beat the shit outta me might feel im novice or whatever
but that term dont stop you from stepping up your game
it dont stop you from winning with what you do.
i aint complaining about it in detail
but i call as i see it
a spade a spade if you have other intangibles then hey we just call you a zoner lol

it varies
to you (for some reason) the term is extremely offensive
to me its a measuring stick and the answer lies somewhere in between winning and losing
if you use the same attacks and get your shit pushed in then to im gonna classify you as a spammer
as im sure higher players who beat the shit outta me might feel im novice or whatever
but that term dont stop you from stepping up your game
it dont stop you from winning with what you do.
i aint complaining about it in detail
but i call as i see it
a spade a spade if you have other intangibles then hey we just call you a zoner lol
If you're not complaining about it, that's a good thing. Scrubs misinterpret that concept to justify their lose. But all is good.

I'm getting a network error before every match. It's taking like 5 mins to find someone then networking errroring before the match starts. I know it's not my connection, so it's frustrating.​
Not to mention when I do find someone they rage quit after I win or ring them out. It's a video game, people are petty. I laugh at it, though.​

I'm getting a network error before every match. It's taking like 5 mins to find someone then networking errroring before the match starts. I know it's not my connection, so it's frustrating.​
Not to mention when I do find someone they rage quit after I win or ring them out. It's a video game, people are petty. I laugh at it, though.​

When this happens, you need to shut off your PS3 and turn it back on. That's the only way I've found to fix that problem.

Yeah gross little meatball thingys. Well cant say they are gross cause I never had one. But they dont look very good.

In fact. I cant think of a single english dish that looks good. Aside from the beans on toast thing.

I had no complaints about Pizza Hut when i was in England.

Dunno why they love to cram chutney into all their prefab sandwiches tho.

Reactions: HRD
That and they put beans on everything. The beans with toast and eggs is actually pretty good, but some shit is like....jeeeesshhhh....you gonna eat that, or did you shit that out already?

Hatemail again XD

View attachment 16771 View attachment 16772 View attachment 16773

I told them I'd see them there, asked how I was cheating and got told I was lying. :/

View attachment 16774

If I'm medium for doing that, what does that make them? Apart from salty :P

View attachment 16775

Quick story with this one, I was Tira, he was Rugi, it was the last round, I would win if I won it and he just stood blocking so I broke his guard, about to kill him and the connection to the opponent is lost. Mmkay, so a bug made him block and then it made him leave.

View attachment 16776 View attachment 16777

He'd RQ'd on me so I just sent XD and got nonsense back :/
You have psn? Wanna fight?

Beat a Maxi named RAPH1980 or something 3-0 in a rematch after he'd beaten me 3-2 and he tries to RQ after I win, but he didn't even disconnect in time. Lmao.​

Defcab rage quit right as I would've landed algol's double meter CE. I had just guarded Voldo's 66B BE and launched him. Well he sends me
"Way 2 spam faggot" and then tells me Algol isn't a real character. Fun times.

nothing like playing those make believe characters huh? These guys must read from the same fuckin book. Cause I get the old "Maxi isnt a real character" line all the time. I tell em "the fake ones give you wins. You should try it some"

I must live in bizarro land or something, because I use Maxi online all the time and never get hatemail while using him. I actually get a lot of "wow good Maxi" or similar messages because I guess people are amazed when they see a Maxi that does something besides mash. Maybe people on XBL just like Maxi more? Lol.

I get a lot of those to. Its the few hatemails Ive gotten that Ive found funny.

I can spam 2A+B for days, 11A, 4B+K fakes into throws, 2A's into throws and get NOTHING.
I play like a regular person just goofing off. I get weird responses

nothing like playing those make believe characters huh? These guys must read from the same fuckin book. Cause I get the old "Maxi isnt a real character" line all the time. I tell em "the fake ones give you wins. You should try it some"
I usually say "Checked my boyfriends PS3 copy and saw Maxi to Mitsurugi's immediate left. He has a move list and win quotes. Shit seems legit to me. Care to explain?"

Of course the response is always some combination of three particular words.

Ex
Noob Maxi Spammer
Maxi Spammer Noob
Spammer Maxi Noob

I should keep a tally and see if I can get all possible combinations lol.

Heck, Maxi even appears in story mode. Not every character can say that. Therefore they aren't officially recognized characters.

Back