The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

When the netcode is working good, it's great. When it's off, it really hurts. Nothing quite like two second+ delays between inputs and what happens on screen.
Netcode's a little girl,
Who has a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she is good she is very very good,
but when she is bad she is horrid.

So does anyone else get hate mail for "running away?" I'm not sure if I should feel special.
Lulz...
hatemail8.png

I tell him gg then he sends me this.
hatemail7.png
Yes, I just quoted myself. >:D

Aiight you Xbl peeps: I'm online from Friday-Sunday night for a change.
Anyone wants a piece of my Alpha/Viola/Algol, send me a FR or invite me to a sesh. I'll be recording a few matches as well. GGs in advance.

Gamertag: RVT Syn

If someone beats you all but one game over the course of more than 10 games...please don't critique their play like they're less than you or something.
Honestly I'm already part of this community, but if I hadn't been and joined an 8wayrun lobby, beat the host consistently, then had him talk down to me and complain I'm "turtly" or "easy to predict"when I'm on auto-pilot(yet still beat you all but one game...) I'd be quick to establish 8wr-ers are pretentious ass-bags. Good job making us look ridiculous with anyone you've done that to.

I kept standing with my back turned and waited for them to come at me. Lili has a really fast double slap when her back is turned.

Well, I did it like twice.

When the netcode is working good, it's great. When it's off, it really hurts. Nothing quite like two second+ delays between inputs and what happens on screen.
So far this has turned out to be "When it's working good, it's like SC4 online, when it's off it works like SC4 with 2 bar connections and regular drops".

They just don't understand frames. I use alot of iaga to kill step then hammer them with 66b. Both moves leave you at plus frames on block so Nightmare can continue his offense. Mix those in with proper spacing and his great step and yes Nightmare can be played at a fast pace but I'm a Hacker lol.

They just don't understand frames. I use alot of iaga to kill step then hammer them with 66b. Both moves leave you at plus frames on block so Nightmare can continue his offense. Mix those in with proper spacing and his great step and yes Nightmare can be played at a fast pace but I'm a Hacker lol.
It's hilarious how many people fall for the agA 3B frame trap. Thanks to them not understanding frames, I get 75 damage every time they get up. >:D

Back