The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

My kid also likes to do 360 quickscopes and other "trick shots". kinda cool for lolz, but its more or less exploiting a glitch in the game. But most kids think they are god cause they can QS.
Hm.. so it's like people that think they're good because they can pull off a long combo..?

I beat someone in MK ranked. He sends me something like "you fucking suck spammer bla, bla, bla...."
And then surprisingly having probably looked at my achievements he then sends : "play me again I'll beat you in both MK and Soul Calibur." So I accept an invite to his MK room, play again and lose. (I'm not great at this) Then he leaves and disappear. So I send him: "Didn't you want to play Soul Calibur?" And he replies with:

"No I'll pass you probably suck at this game too."

I rofl'd.

Please when PANDA and I were fighting. A new player joined our room and played against PANDA who used edgemaster. After the battle, he calls HACKS! because he was using "many weapons" lol. Had to explain to him that edgemaster is a character etc. lol

Please when PANDA and I were fighting. A new player joined our room and played against PANDA who used edgemaster. After the battle, he calls HACKS! because he was using "many weapons" lol. Had to explain to him that edgemaster is a character etc. lol
Should've just said he had a modded controller.

"Botter bet u can't play for real"
"1111001000001 100101010110"
"Wtf Fuk off"
"Beep boop beep" later followed by "domo origato"

OMG A scary robot! Keep him in the closet!
EDIT: I'm thankful, know why? Anytime I run into "HER" alts, they ALL quit right on sight!

I heard a new one yesterday. After running into someone on ranked, they challenged me to a ft10, but then left while it was 3:2, maybe I'm misunderstanding the term 'ft10' or something...

Then they told me I spam BB. Yeah, BB.
I would have understood being told I spam DNS B or something, but BB? Really? -_-

From "IMTHEBREAST", an A1 player who's "not good enough":

"you sure know how to exploit your broken character"

"QQ more. Thanks for the compliment behind the salt though." *adjusts initialed wrist cuffs* I am always gentleman.

Another guy I ran into twice in ranked and beat him...

Also for the first time I looked at CATGIRL'S youtube channel, is she really as bad people make her out to be? I don't know the full story...someone enlighten me...

Also her youtube background pic...man....swedish girls....

The Swedish soulcalibur community...I may have a task for you...

AZ

Ugh...
Oh not to mention every time you beat Darrin he sends a ton of hatemail. He'll hate you just for being a member of this site. Lol

:(

I'll troll him hard...., not even that, I will make his internet and real life hell....

AZ

Back