The Armory (Weekly Media Roundup) 4/28/12

Hey guys, Spider here. Now that the community is fired up and information is flying left and right, it's getting harder to stay on top of what is relevant. In these articles, we'll compile the good stuff and bring it all straight to your front page.

Quicksteps Tutorial Series
Dreamkiller and Chuck the Landslide have released another great episode that may enlighten some of you having trouble maintaining a good offense.

8WR
Youtube Channel
Facebook
Twitter

SCP Media
Not too sure who this "Partisan" guy is, but he made this pretty cool video that reveals every ring out throw and how to beat them. Pretty useful!
8WR
Youtube Channel
Twitter

FahrosTTTT
Fahros made this excellent tutorial about how to utilize training mode. Thanks Fahros!

Youtube Channel

MLG

Also, congrats to Hawkeye for winning MLG. Honorable mentions to my hero Keev and the beautiful Kayane for runners up (Can't forget RTD too!). I wonder what Hawkeye will do with his $1500!

MLG Recorded Matches (Link @48 minutes in)

One Moar Ting!

If you feel you've made a high quality media or forum post and would like it sponsored here, please send Sp1d3r a PM for consideration.

Thanks guys, have a great week!

Don't forget RTD placing. In fact, he beat Kayane earlier in the tournament. He tied for third. Good job, playas'.

Heyyyy guys thanks for the shoutouts!

Really cool you guys are organizing some videos here that people are going to want to see, and I don't just mean mine! I had somehow missed the Quickstep series and already checked that out myself!

I'm working on a series that will be called something along the lines of "How to Soul Calibur V", where I go over all the basics of the game, so we can have something to show people who are interested in learning the game, but have absolutely no idea how it works. As our scene continues to grow, we're going to need something to show people who come in from other genres, so I'm working hard on that right now!

Good shit for organizing a post like this though, and thanks again for the shoutout!

I'm working on a series that will be called something along the lines of "How to Soul Calibur V", where I go over all the basics of the game
Thanks Fahros. It's not easy making content, and it's not fun when hard work is buried by 15 second videos. Really appreciate what you are doing man!When you're ready send me a PM and we'll get it showcased here.

Really excited to see how this pans out. I think its a great idea and looks like Sp1d3er put a shit ton of work into it.

I got some Maxi technical stuff in the works to be showcased here. Hope yall enjoy.

Good stuff spider!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back