the best the invent a move thread

twiggywales

[08] Mercenary
im gonna make this thread with relevence to the original one

http://www.8wayrun.com/f32/maxi-invent-a-move-thread-t3606/

its for the top 5 moves out of the thread that we can all decide on

im gonna keep this updated and we can all talk about which move we think is best. we can kidnap the boss of namco and hold them randsom till they give maxi the stuff we want :D

H = KND
CH = KND
TC (leaves Maxi ~FC)
H = +3
CH = +16
(spins opponent on CH)
H = +3
CH = +6
CH: AT
DMG: 40
CH = STN (+17)
TJ [3-28] (leaves opponent ~FC on grd)

ok what do you think about them as top. those are the ones that catch my attention the most.

LO BkG:A (JF) - i16
L = mid
G = -11
H = +3
CH = +6

I think the old SC2 cancel off LO BkG would be more than enough.

I would like an invisible low off his RC A cancels. They are really easy to GI since they are slow and practically the same speed. You could create really cool wake ups with a fast KND low off a RC A cancel (RC aK).

If the invisible low is not a good option, then a cancel of the cancel. Something like RC abG or RC aaG, so they don't GI it so easily.

LO BkG:A looks like it'll be a bitch to pull off in a match... I'm assuming it's a fastest input JF...
If it was a Low-Mid then maybe...

FC 8B~LI - i28
G = +6
H = KND
CH = STN (+17)
TJ [3-28] (leaves opponent ~FC on grd)

I added in it's TJ frames, and instead of a KND on CH this version gives a crumple-STN where LI A will combo...
The older version isn't a safe enough transition, at least now LI A will clash with Amy's 6B on grd...

yeah the input would be fastest imput and hit mid. reason i say mid is so that it gives a mix up from the high, if it was low then you can still just block low and not worry about to much.

and fowang how fast a low would we be talking i imagin somthing really fast but unsafe on block, nuteral on hit and KND on CH

RC aK - i15 (for a low thats really fast i think amys "invisible lows" are i17)
L = low
G = -15
H = 0
CH = KND

looks like a very fast verson of RC K but with no K:K follow up possible

and fowang how fast a low would we be talking i imagin somthing really fast but unsafe on block, nuteral on hit and KND on CH

RC aK - i15 (for a low thats really fast i think amys "invisible lows" are i17)
L = low
G = -15
H = 0
CH = KND

Actually, what I meant was something different, but I guess I didn't explain too much. What I would like is an invisble low from his RC cancels. I mean, RC aA and RC aB start and look almost identical, but they take like 35 frames to execute (or something). My vision of RC aK is something that slow and that similar in animation, but with a low kick (invisble low kick since the start up animation would be the same as RC aA or RC aB). This will allow Maxi to generate mix ups from far distance and will fix the problem of RC aA or RC aB being easy to GI. His wake up game after WS A or a+bG would be pretty cool. The RC aK kick should hit those who roll to the left on the ground, since both RC B and RC aB whiff if they roll to that direction.

As for the FC 8B thing, why does it have to be from FC? Why not just 8B? His 7_8_9 already suck.

oh i understand how you mean. sounds nice would actully mean i would use RC aA and aB at the moment i shy away from them.

i would also like a command throw or AT, what about you guys?

i was thinking more long range throw leaving you in nutral (A+Bg combos and wake up games) (think voldos jumping throws like maxi 1A AT on CH or like said above with FC 8B+G)

or a close range comand throw 41236A+G in to RO (ROB combos ROK[K] ROKA mix ups)

I moved the post Twiggy... Can't let this one go to waste so I might as well comment on a move etc...
Maxi's "New 6B" needs feedback/ fixes... I would like to know if it is more useful than the LO BkG:A move...
Maxi needs everything he can get, but the top 5 is what matters ~ lol...
To whoever reads this, maybe post your idea of Maxi's "New 6B" in the original Invent-A-Move Thread???

6B: B: B that last hit like BT B+K, hit midx3, NC, only stun on last hit. That will fix the probems.

Back