the best Tira players

Arirmind

[08] Mercenary
Hello!

I was wondering who you consider as Tira bonwas. I dont know much about fightning game scene. There was recently some tournament in London and Bakanoobsama from Netherland made quite good run with Tira. He used other characters too though.

Are there any japanese or korean Tira pro players? Or who you think is S-class Tira pro who i should look up to?

Forgive a relative newbie to competitive fighting games, but what's a bonwa? Is it like a starcraft bonjwa? If so, then there isn't a Tira player of that level.

Yeah i meant bonjwas ;)

Well there has to be someone that could be considered as the best tira player right..? I tried youtubing up Shining Depocon but found mystly SC IV games and couple ranked games for SC V.

Is there any source where i could find "real" tournament play with someone talented at piloting Tira? Preferably with commentary but i can manage without.

I'll stand by my original statement then. There's no Tira player's that are bonjwa level. Hell, there's no SCV players that are bonjwa level. In the fighting game world, the only one who comes to mind is Daigo, and I don't think he plays SCV. The only starcraft player that's currently bonjwa level (Lee Young Ho aka Flash) has lost a total of 3 live games in 2012. Not matches, individual games. I won't discount the possibility completely, but I find it extremely unlikely that any Tira player will hit that level of play. Hell, I don't see any player standing out in SCV enough to hit bonjwa level

I nominate myself.

Bah, just kidding. I'm one of the best I've faced, though. I've only lost to one other Tira.
You have faced yourself? You must have a time machine.

Best Tira players are ones with time machines so I guess you are the best, seeing as you can still play her back when she was decent.

:P

You have faced yourself? You must have a time machine.

Best Tira players are ones with time machines so I guess you are the best, seeing as you can still play her back when she was decent.

:P
Of course I have a time machine. Who doesn't!?
And technically, we can all play the pre-patch. You'd just have to clear the system cache and play offline.

Aside from mysterious Japanese Tira's that apparently scared the development team. (even though every vid I see is just them beating a bunch of people that dont know how to block shit or get up properly)...

I'd say the best Tira is someone who can win or do extremely well at a Major event. If someone places well and beats some top talent on their way to that placing, post patch... they'd have my respect.

The rest is just stupid bias internet self-serving opinions. Real Talk.

Just remember, anyone can post a video of their best moments vs people who don't know how to handle their character, I'd rather see vids of you vs an established tournament player and see how 'good' you look then.

Pretty much what Chacha said.
There is no top Tira player atm sadly. But there are some insightful players who figure out good combos with her and post their info on the forums, so just keep an eye out for that.

Top Tira players in Europe that I know of are Kerrigan, Elazul and me. Someone already mentioned Shining Decopon from Japan. I don't know who's using Tira elsewhere.

2 online players that are some of the better Tira's in the world on XBL are x MasSacRe xI, and DRS Dragon. Of the 2 only Dragon has been to an offline tourney and he was the best Tira in SC4, but x MasSacre xI is still definately one of the better ones.

Back