the best Tira players

I hope we do this all Tira player tournament...It sounds like lots of fun & plus I'm sure I can learn some new tricks ;)

I guess i have one of the best Tiras, since there are not that many.

I've not faced many good tiras - and i'd like to. It's pretty hard to play a character with nothing to refer to.

I have no idea how "pro" plays her since the patch -

That's pretty ignorant to think highly of yourself. Hyrul is the best Tira player. Enough said.

I agree with Devon...hyping yourself up is the easiest way to possibly become a laughing stock...I myself know I got lots to learn before I can be considered in a conversation like this.

I agree with Devon...hyping yourself up is the easiest way to possibly become a laughing stock...I myself know I got lots to learn before I can be considered in a conversation like this.
Oh yeah, that was something i came up to fight other tira pissed by what is said.

That being said, sayingthat i'm ONE OF THE best tira is not much to say, not like there are a lot anyway.

Hyrul is the best Tira player. Enough said.
After seeing the Asian domination of EVO, no way could I be considered the best Tira player even if I won EBO, unless Shining Decopon and a number of the others we saw (like the Shens, Kura and the other top Japanese players) were at EBO too.

I hope EVO reinvigorates the hype for SCV in Europe, we might still see a big tournament in Cannes next year after all.

After seeing the Asian domination of EVO, no way could I be considered the best Tira player even if I won EBO, unless Shining Decopon and a number of the others we saw (like the Shens, Kura and the other top Japanese players) were at EBO too.

I hope EVO reinvigorates the hype for SCV in Europe, we might still see a big tournament in Cannes next year after all.
I posted that before EVO >_< so please.

I just hope the Evo turnout reinvigorated your faith in Tira again. I was really sad to see you mostly relying on Leixia during the Namco 8 tourney. You did great with Tira whenever you used her IMO. It's just dumb because Tira does rely a lot on mind gaming your opponent so whenever Tira wins, naysayers always say it's matchup knowledge instead without giving the plays credit.

?? I never lost faith, I used her in most matches in the monthly UK tournaments we were doing. In EMS III (May) I used mostly Tira and in EMS IV (June) I played Tira exclusively (I won both). So the UK guys already knew she is a powerful bitch

Do you know if there will be any tournaments in the US, I'd love to join one :D

Do you know if there will be any tournaments in the US, I'd love to join one :D
There's usually tournaments run somewhere. Keep an eye on the tournament forums and even the regional matchmaking forums. You can usually find some tourney run somewhere near you.

You may not think you're the best but besides Decopon, you are the best to me anyway. Having faced your Tira has improved mine significantly.

It's people like Hyrul that I look up to, because he's humble about his skill, and a good teacher :)

By the way, I'm still waiting on that Tira tournament for Xbox 360. I don't mind getting a prize for the winner i.e. 2100 microsoft points. I just really want this to happen.

By the way, I'm still waiting on that Tira tournament for Xbox 360. I don't mind getting a prize for the winner i.e. 2100 microsoft points. I just really want this to happen.

You should start an event in the Tournament forum, :D get it started, and tell Tira players about it.

You should start an event in the Tournament forum, :D get it started, and tell Tira players about it.

I don't want to host it lol, but I'd sponsor it :)

If anything I think that Violent Vodka would be the best person, since he's the Tira moderator.

Back