The Dragon Speaks

Jrasta111

[11] Champion
Everyone is being watched. It is the all-seeing, natural, concept of God. It will always watch, it is everywhere, but it is also nowhere. There is nowhere to hide from it. This is why people become so easily enamoured with the idea of celebrity and fame. They will always search for this presence, some manage to find it, others simply believe in the false impression that celebrity can bring of this presence. Because someone is always watching. When no one is watching, we actively seek out the presence, subconsciously we may not even realise we do it. But when we are alone, we always look for it, whatever we choose to believe of it's origin. Without it, we are easily confounded, the falsity that comes with the mistaken impressions we leave of it on others will better us. It is the inevitable consequence of playing God. There can be only one true God, even as a concept, or else what is left but chaos and war?

The concept is one of absolute power and control of all things in this world and all others. It is mankind's greatest falsehood in believing this kind of power can be shared. Like a star, celebrity explodes to light planets which give life to people, but even the stars burn out. The concept itself remains forever. It is inevitable that we search for voices to fill this void that is left behind. If we are not careful to avoid stifling out our own voices we will find ourselves dumb.

When we feel this happening, it can be like alarm bells, ringing from nowhere. This is the sound the devil makes, the sound of lies, turning us against one another. It is not a voice that is being heard, it is madness, overwhelming. Invariably it wants to take control, for itself, in the name of everyone. Anyone, it is not real, it merely picks up on your own thoughts then echoing. Echoing with hatred and malice. It inevitably leads to insanity.

Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and expecting things to happen differently. This was defined by scientists, who by course of their own experiments, naturally undergo this process. Lies may not be based in reality, sciences proves what is real and what is not, but the truth only goes so far as what you believe it to be. What your own voice says.

A lie told well enough can become truth. This is the power evil claims for salvation. But it was never real, it always belonged to us, the power of evil is a jealously which has become a subtle vice. The most dangerous power to mislead comes through this subtlety, but it is always mistaken, it is what has become known as irony. Because even if evil could succeed, it would not be success, nor it's mistake. It would be your mistake. Unintended or not, however the subtlety goes far deeper than what has been unintended personally, or intentional. It is the very definition of misleading. It is what it is to be mislead. Then to be misleading.

The truth is, we always knew the truth, we always spoke it though we may have been mislead. We may still be misleading, we may believe others are misleading us, for their own personal gain. Others will always commit to action for personal gain, it is inevitable, to ask different is to mislead. To take advantage is natural, even to trample others, for your own gain. But to expect not to be trampled as you encourage it is deceptive. This is the worst kind of deception, as it is at it's heart, self-deception. You become the object of evil desire. The void has nothing, it is therefore always hungry, and it is where evil lives.

Evil is only as powerful as you allow it to be, as in this moment for you, it and good are one in the same. The future is like a unicorn, you may believe you have it in your sights, you may hunt it. You will never catch it, in this life, though all things change eventually. Though you may see what appears to be a unicorn, a thing of beauty you are hunting, it may be far more dangerous. You may just catch it in end. It may also turn out it was the one hunting you all along.

The dragon is a powerful creature of legend. It is an infamous hunter and shape-shifter. Of things to fear on this Earth, the dragon is the perfect symbol, for them all. If you are reading all this; it would be wise to remember just one thing. It was written by a dragon.

The greatness of mankind, comes from it's goodness, forget natural selection. As good is done, it is multiplied, it becomes more than the sum of it's parts. Without good it's fate becomes one with that of the beasts of the deep. Walking over one another, until death, or until it just gives up. A far worse fate in reality; to become the walking dead. Survival of the fittest, breeds cowards, afraid of these monsters.

If you thought hiding from the monsters would make them go away... You have never been more wrong. When the end comes they will walk all over the cowards who feign goodness, insult it, this is the only justice that will be left. But no one may know precisely where the future will lead for the world. The existence of man is the blink of an eye. It's end may come faster still.

All that may be said of it is good will always find a way to perpetuate itself. It is life. Evil will be no more than it ever was. It is death. No living being may say they have had life, without death, but death is not the end of life. Death itself shows our existence what it is. It is also purpose. To live without it is the definition of cowardice. It is not an insult to anything but itself. To truly live will always be with the fear of this lethal purpose intact. That is the definition of honesty and goodness. To act upon this lethal purpose, without fear, is the definition of evil. To trample the fear as if it never existed at all. Everything that is or was has a purpose; this is far harder to define. Without that, life itself, loses it's purpose. How much purpose is then left? That, is when to do good becomes evil, to bring death... Is just natural.

Not this dragon... Time is like a ghost; it leaves and never returns... Just like me. Make no mistake, if you see me here again, I will be an unstoppable foe. You will run and hide. Except you won't; because I'll look just like one of you...

So hang on just a minute... You came into the fan fiction section with totally unsupported statements under what therefore appears to be a totally false pretense of correcting grammar..? The fan fiction section? Riiight... Good luck with that one, I'll be napping in the corner, that is if you actually need me. In which case I'll probably still, ignore, you; OK? Kappa

I'm not sure where the dragon went but I'm pretty sure he's not coming back though... I'm pretty sure that's what it says anyway. If I'm reading it correctly you might want to save yourself the trouble of trying to find him... He'll find you. :sc5aon1:

So hang on just a minute... You came into the fan fiction section with totally unsupported statements under what therefore appears to be a totally false pretense of correcting grammar..? The fan fiction section? Riiight... Good luck with that one, I'll be napping in the corner, that is if you actually need me. In which case I'll probably still, ignore, you; OK? Kappa

I'm not sure where the dragon went but I'm pretty sure he's not coming back though... I'm pretty sure that's what it says anyway. If I'm reading it correctly you might want to save yourself the trouble of trying to find him... He'll find you. :sc5aon1:
Why didn't you quote me? Did you not want me to see the post? Unsupported? Please. Look back at when you use semicolons; they often don't separate independent clauses, sentences which can stand on their own. So why are you using them, if they're not appropriate? You're trying too hard to sound sophisticated.

False pretense? Yeah, I came here for laughs, and this didn't disappoint. It's hilarious what pseudo-profound themes and false aphorisms come from a theist with an active imagination, so I felt the need to point out the grammatical errors, since they seem designed to inject an artificial sense of profundity into your childish ideal-filled fantasy.

Dragon, lol? You're using your metaphor to say... what, exactly? Are you the dragon? Are you threatening me? What do you mean?? I'm especially curious about the Kappa. Do you yourself know what you're saying?

Why didn't you quote me? Did you not want me to see the post? Unsupported? Please. Look back at when you use semicolons; they often don't separate independent clauses, sentences which can stand on their own. So why are you using them, if they're not appropriate? You're trying too hard to sound sophisticated.

False pretense? Yeah, I came here for laughs, and this didn't disappoint. It's hilarious what pseudo-profound themes and false aphorisms come from a theist with an active imagination, so I felt the need to point out the grammatical errors, since they seem designed to inject an artificial sense of profundity into your childish ideal-filled fantasy.

Dragon, lol? You're using your metaphor to say... what, exactly? Are you the dragon? Are you threatening me? What do you mean?? I'm especially curious about the Kappa. Do you yourself know what you're saying?

Kappa

Back