The end is near. X-mas of 2012.

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
Hello. KokoYoshi here(or Pocky Yoshi if people can't adapt to this new name of mine). This is the thread where we mention what are we getting for X-mas or what we're doing and vice versa. I'd like it closed after this month though. Pardon my rude request.

Right now, I'm gonna be childish and tell you what I want for X-mas:

Pokemon Black 2, Dead or Alive 5, and maybe be some new clothes or so. These I'm probably getting regardless since I have terrible luck in jobs. However, this is a minor.

Despite me being spoiled to ask for such things and perhaps more, I really want my mother to return from the hospital all better. There are other wants I have in mind, but not having a mother around for X-mas wouldn't sit well with me.

Regardless don't let this personal problem of mine be the center of attention, she's improving to good health. Worst case scenario I'll do my best to visit the hospital on X-mas to be there for her.

Anyways, discuss, brag on what you're getting for X-mas, or whatever. Have fun!

-KokoYoshi
P.S. Once again, thanks for the name change Heaton. I'll accept this as my X-mas gift.

Hello. KokoYoshi here(or Pocky Yoshi if people can't adapt to this new name of mine). This is the thread where we mention what are we getting for X-mas or what we're doing and vice versa. I'd like it closed after this month though. Pardon my rude request.

Right now, I'm gonna be childish and tell you what I want for X-mas:

Pokemon Black 2, Dead or Alive 5, and maybe be some new clothes or so. These I'm probably getting regardless since I have terrible luck in jobs. However, this is a minor.

Despite me being spoiled to ask for such things and perhaps more, I really want my mother to return from the hospital all better. There are other wants I have in mind, but not having a mother around for X-mas wouldn't sit well with me.

Regardless don't let this personal problem of mine be the center of attention, she's improving to good health. Worst case scenario I'll do my best to visit the hospital on X-mas to be there for her.

-KokoYoshi
P.S. Once again, thanks for the name change Heaton. I'll accept this as my X-mas gift.
Aww I hope your mom gets well! :(

I [surprisingly] don't want much this year. I just want Taboo (board game), Dead or Alive 5 (I have it from gamefly but I don't have online access :(), Paper Mario Sticker Star and more arrows for my bow. Maybe some clothes.too. I'll be satisfied with whatever I get though. :D Merry Christmas everyone! :DDDD

I hope your mother has a speedy recovery my friend!
But alas, I do not want too much for Christmas. I have everything I really need, maybe better grades? Hahaha, but I need to learn to drive, I don't like it so far :p But for christmas I would like to get a nice tv for me, but I know that tvs nowadays are expensive so It doesn't matter to me. Merry Christmas and other holidays everyone!

I'm working at a department store this year. With my employee discount and knowledge of how to get the best deals, getting Christmas presents is no problem.

I don't really have a Christmas list for this year. I'm not asking for any videogames since I have a backlog of cheap games I bought that I still need to play. I have one non-material wish for my family.

Kiddo, I wish your mom the best. Ever since my dad died hearing about a sick parent hits home. Mind if I ask? What's she in for? You can just pm it or decline to say if you don't wanna. But I am wondering how bad things look. I guess I was lucky enough that I kept my dad till I was 30. That didn't make it any easier though. I know you're about a decade younger than I am. Would really feel bad for you to lose a parent so soon.

I always hated threads like that. Every forum everywhere has the "epic Xmas loot thread" and after one year's gluttonous entry on another board where a fashion model/gamer and her game developer husband shared how they spent 20,000 dollars that year on thier dog I decided bragging on Christmas, trying to evoke envy on Christmas, being prideful on Christmas, soley in material possessions, was not really in keeping with the spirit of Christianity nor the message of the day. A day we celebrate to commemorate the birth of a man who lived for others. So here's a wacky idea for the folks out there. Why not let us know about something that you plan to do for SOMEONE ELSE on Christmas? Wouldn't that be a nice change of place? Probably one of its kind on the internet. It could be anything from giving a gift to making a meal. Or... If you go by the name kokoyoshi, it could be something as simple as going to visit your mother in the hospital on Christmas day.

I find this Christmas that there is nothing I want. Nothing I want at any rate that can be easily wrapped in ribbons and colored paper, and set under a tree. I have already received some gifts, but I find no enjoyment in them. Perhaps because this will be the first Christmas without my dad. Or perhaps it is because I realize that the things I really want, such as better health, are the sorts of things only I can give myself. Or perhaps it's because I know how hard everyone has things and expecting something from them feels... Selfish.

Anyhow, sorry if I came off as a dick, or a downer. Not trying to single you out either. I wish you a merry Christmas amigo and everything you're wishing for. Including your mother, safe and well. God bless.

Oh no no no. I love honesty, so I thank you for being frank with me.

I'm not too worried that I won't get DOA 5 and Pokemon Black 2 right away, but I'm honest that I'm quite childish to want those for Christmas haha. Still, I do have some stylish shoes to give away since I grew out of trends. Air force ones weren't that practical for me haha.

I also gave away some stuffed pokemon dolls for my little cousin and she was happy. I wish I could go out and do more, but my mother getting well enough to at least walk and function like everyone else is most important for me right now.

The rest in spoilers
Regarding my mother, she hasn't been as strong as everyone else. Every since I became 7 years old, I had to go to the hospital every day until I passed second grade when she was finally discharged. My mother despite having kidney problems was very strong, feisty, and quite fussy while raising my older brother, younger sister, and I.

She finally received a transplant on Valentine's day I think on 2005 if my memory could remember. Since then she was a lot better than before.

However, she recently has been having a hard time passing urine. I don't know all the details, but she can't walk by herself. Every time I try to feed her for instance, I get very uneasy, scared, and all. Because she was shaking and struggling to even reach for things or so. It doesn't help that she's a stubborn woman to not accept help.

Because she always liked to take things by herself and not let us help sometimes.

However the bad news stop there as she's recovering. I just hope to god I don't lose her. It's one thing not to have anything like a game or so for Christmas(I can always get them later), but not having my mother around for Christmas would make me sad along with my family.

Every Christmas, it was traditional family bonding over relatives enjoying each other's company. Right now, I just hope she gets better before Christmas and all. At worst case scenario, I would visit her in hospital. However, I don't want to relive those days when she was hospitalized when I was seven.

Sorry for rambling., if there's one thing that weighs down my mind it's funerals and mother health problems. That is why I'm very gentle with people here. I know what I'm saying doesn't make sense, but honestly I'm crying everytime I think of sad moments. Right now, I just want her get better....

I want to take my family to Disneyland and spoil the crap outta them. So in turn I need a wheelbarrow full of money to accomplish that!!

My kids aint getting NOTHING else for christmas but some disneyland tickets and $100 disney gift cards to spend on whatever they want. They are all ready concerned cause under the tree the is only this lonley envelope there that just says "To the Carr Family...from santa". So my daughter is all fussy saying "wait, santa already came? But he forgot a whole bunch of stuff. All he left is this envelope that prolly just has a card in it?"

Messing with your kids has to be the funnest thing on the planet! When yall have kids, I highly recommend it!!

I want to take my family to Disneyland and spoil the crap outta them. So in turn I need a wheelbarrow full of money to accomplish that!!

My kids aint getting NOTHING else for christmas but some disneyland tickets and $100 disney gift cards to spend on whatever they want. They are all ready concerned cause under the tree the is only this lonley envelope there that just says "To the Carr Family...from santa". So my daughter is all fussy saying "wait, santa already came? But he forgot a whole bunch of stuff. All he left is this envelope that prolly just has a card in it?"

Messing with your kids has to be the funnest thing on the planet! When yall have kids, I highly recommend it!!
You're the sweetest dad in the world ya know that? That's going to be a memory your kids will cherish forever.

What I want for Xmas?

Normally I want everything throughout the year, but when Xmas comes around and I'm like >.> I don't know what to get.

At the very least I know I want TTT2, but I'm not really sure of anything else. Saying this, let's go for I want a cure for cancer this Xmas.

I forgot to put what I wanted hmmm.

I don't know for sure. The only thing I want is The Last Story, a really interesting looking Wii game. And copic markers but those are expensive as sin so they're out of the question at the moment. I don't like getting overly expensive things unless I'm the one who's buying them myself. Besides it doesn't really take much to satisfy me. Heck give me a pair of pants and I'll be alright.

Clothes mostly for me, not many vidya games for this xmas I'm already swamped with Borderlands 2; Skyrim with SCV so I'm good with vidya games for a while

Back