The Fart Etiquette Thread

Psylocide

[09] Warrior
Alright... it's time for a mature discussion about something we all love to do. The question is, when is the right time to play a juicy note on the butt harp?

We live in a world that is always changing; surroundings, peers, significant others, workplaces, and so on.
When can we let loose, and permeate our particular quadrant that we occupy with pleasant sounds and aromas of far away places? i.e. The Border Blaster: a soggy, foul creation, that emerges after consuming too much mexican. (Not to be counfused with the Shitty Wok, which originates from chinese food)

So, I'll start the discussion off with a simple question and we can go from there. Also, if you have funny fart names and such, please let us all know... so we can revel in the poop-song of man.

When is the correct amount of time to wait before farting in front of your significant other?
(girls need not answer because they shouldn't be doing this in the first place.)

The Dirty Bomb: due to eating too much Middle Eastern food.
The Foul-Mouth Lepracauhn (sp?): eating Beer Batter Chicken, Bourbon Chicken, but basically any food marinated in alcohol.
The Silent but Deadly Ninja Bomber: eating too much Japanese food (why must you be so delicious sushi... WHYY?!)

Correct time for farting in front of your significant other? I'll go with the manly answer and say whenever you God damn please >8D.

my wife and I love farting in our hands. Then putting it in each other faces for a full gastric disturbance. The fart is SO concentrated because it doesn't have the time to dissipate in the air(stinky stuff). But we've been married for 6 years now.

When it will create a hilarious environment for all to enjoy. Also I to enjoy farting in my hand and throwing it in the face of unsuspecting bystanders

Back