The (G)litterbox - a crazy cat (and CaS) lady's gallery.

Slight update to Galina, since there's now something in game equivalent to ballet slippers and I wasn't happy with how they looked before:-

Galina soul cal collage 2.jpg

So the knowledge I'd learned creating Spy suit Ulala, allowed me to figure out a way to create original orange retro suit Ulala! I've been struggling with thinking of a way I can pull this out for a while, what with the stupid "no orange on underwear" rule. Creating a main costume version of her has been a goal for some time and I'm really pleased with how this came out:-

Retro Ulala soul cal collage.jpg

Hope you guys like! <3

Nice!! are you planning on re creating more characters from Bust A Groove? also, i love how you do the anime eyes.
Thank you! I can't take credit for the original idea as it was first posted by a Redditor named Ichithekingofnerds, I do always try to adapt it each time I use it, however! I have a feeling in my bones that I want to have a go at Robo-Z, Gas-O and Kelly from B-a-G 2, because cop Kelly was a heck of a lot cooler than weird, adult baby Kelly. >_>

Ahh okay, i gotta check out Ichithekingofnerds. i can't wait to your Robo-z, Gas-o and Kelly.👍 wait, kelly was a cop on part 2? lol i never got the chance to play part 2, unfortunately.

I'm triggered by that Mimic. I can't wait to bash in every chest in Elden Ring. Amazing creations all around! Especially the Greek Mythology stuff. Your doll/automaton is also way better than mine ugh... Keep up the good work!

I'm triggered by that Mimic. I can't wait to bash in every chest in Elden Ring. Amazing creations all around! Especially the Greek Mythology stuff. Your doll/automaton is also way better than mine ugh... Keep up the good work!
Yeah I was thinking that Mimic needed smashing the entire time during creation, just so haunting. xD I took a quick look at your doll automaton, she's very creepy/cute indeed! I love creating creatures from Greek Mythology and fantasy. themes ^^ Thank you for your feedback and kind comments, and I certainly shall! =)

Back