The (G)litterbox - a crazy cat (and CaS) lady's gallery.

Evelyn is gorgeous. I love the sensual aura it gives off.
K/DA is cool. Good use of stickers to get closer to the final result.

I love Delphine with the falcon's head sticking out slightly. You have optimized this ExEq remarkably. as well as the sticker which embellishes this choice. OUTSTANDING

Evelyn is gorgeous. I love the sensual aura it gives off.
K/DA is cool. Good use of stickers to get closer to the final result.

I love Delphine with the falcon's head sticking out slightly. You have optimized this ExEq remarkably. as well as the sticker which embellishes this choice. OUTSTANDING
Thank you! I don't even play LoL but I love Evelynn's design/K/DA, hah.

Thank you for your comment on Delphine too, it's quite a difficult piece to position in the place that I used it, but every Goth Sorceress needs a raven somewhere, right?

Wow! All of your CAS creations that I had scrolled and looked through are very impressive. They all have these extravagant and thematic look, with plenty of incredible aesthetics that works really well. Very impressive gallery of CAS creations. Good to know this community site is still active. I've been away for a long while, mostly because I forgot all about this site, and was just caught up making ends meet in real life. XD Gotta love the SoulCalibur franchise. It's so immersive with plenty of stuff to explore and even add our personal take on our own experience of this epic world of swords and souls. :)

Wow! All of your CAS creations that I had scrolled and looked through are very impressive. They all have these extravagant and thematic look, with plenty of incredible aesthetics that works really well. Very impressive gallery of CAS creations. Good to know this community site is still active. I've been away for a long while, mostly because I forgot all about this site, and was just caught up making ends meet in real life. XD Gotta love the SoulCalibur franchise. It's so immersive with plenty of stuff to explore and even add our personal take on our own experience of this epic world of swords and souls. :)
Thank you kindly! I do strive for a solid aesthetic and try to convey theme and intention purely through how characters look, without having any kind of exposition or lore attached to them, glad you've been enjoying my gallery! Welcome back to the community, too!

Thank you kindly! I do strive for a solid aesthetic and try to convey theme and intention purely through how characters look, without having any kind of exposition or lore attached to them, glad you've been enjoying my gallery! Welcome back to the community, too!
Your very welcome. :)
Gotta love the power of art. The CAS mode is certainly creative media to express your creativity, ^^
Thanks so much! It's great to be back, and find active users around here. Been figuring out how I can
share my fan comic that I've been working on. I can't wait to share my own take on the soulcalibur experience as well.
It's taking me awhile, because I've been caught up with some real life obligations here and there. :)

Ayo! It's been a little while again as I've not been brilliant health wise and life's been kinda hectic. It is time to post some more, however:-

Ocelia, the Peacock Provocateur -

Ocelia soul cal collage.jpg

Aalish, desert apocalypse survivor -

Aalish soul cal 2 (5).jpg

And a re-creation of the Golden Woman from the Love, Death and Robots episode, "Jibaro." -

Zartasia soul cal collage.jpg

Three magnificent characters with radically different styles made with attention to detail.
Ocella is my favorite with this plume of feathers that sublimates it. Her makeup is remarkable and suits her style perfectly. Good idea of the upside-down flower brooch.
Desert Girl Aalish is well steeped in the apocalypse theme. I see a lot of work with the different textures of Jibaro.BRAVO

Three magnificent characters with radically different styles made with attention to detail.
Ocella is my favorite with this plume of feathers that sublimates it. Her makeup is remarkable and suits her style perfectly. Good idea of the upside-down flower brooch.
Desert Girl Aalish is well steeped in the apocalypse theme. I see a lot of work with the different textures of Jibaro.BRAVO
Thank you kindly Durand! I really appreciate your input and opinions on all of these. =)

Back