The get Hilde in Soulcalibur 6 thread

Want Hilde in Soulcalibur 6?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel this is the best place to say it here, but I always believed that Hilde's codename is Snow; not Yell nor Yellow for that matter.

If you don't believe me look at this old post of mine.

My ideal list for the data mine:

Stone: Rock (yeah, people just have to accept this.)
Snow: Hilde (her skin is as fair as snow.)
Reptile: Aeon
Yell: Yun-Seng
Yellow: Hwang

I didn't explain it in full detail, but everyone seemed to keep on forgetting that her motif of her Kingdom is/was the Wolf. Wolves are creatures that adapt well to the snow; their fur keeps out moisture while keeping them warm and their paws help them travel comfortably in the snow.

Plus, wolves in a pack are like a family. Hilde's kingdom, her people, are like her family. They take care of each other and work together to take down a bigger foe. Wolves take down bigger prey. Hilde and her people work together to take down Nightmare and his malfested.

Hilde always stands her ground against the harsh storm.

So Hildegard Von Krone has always been 'Snow.'

I feel this is the best place to say it here, but I always believed that Hilde's codename is Snow; not Yell nor Yellow for that matter.

I didn't explain it in full detail, but everyone seemed to keep on forgetting that her motif of her Kingdom is/was the Wolf. Wolves are creatures that adapt well to the snow; their fur keeps out moisture while keeping them warm and their paws help them travel comfortably in the snow.

Plus, wolves in a pack are like a family. Hilde's kingdom, her people, are like her family. They take care of each other and work together to take down a bigger foe. Wolves take down bigger prey. Hilde and her people work together to take down Nightmare and his malfested.

Hilde always stands her ground against the harsh storm.

So Hildegard Von Krone has always been 'Snow.'

That's a really cool interpretation of the code names; I love the concept of the wolves tying in with the snow, hence Hilde. mind is blown

If we assume that Hilde is Snow, then which one is Setsuka? Yell? SCATTER AND DIE was quite the yell, I suppose.

But I’m more inclined to see Hilde as Yellow, considering her new golden armor and that she took the yellow spot.

If we assume that Hilde is Snow, then which one is Setsuka? Yell? SCATTER AND DIE was quite the yell, I suppose.

But I’m more inclined to see Hilde as Yellow, considering her new golden armor and that she took the yellow spot.
Simple:

Reptile is Setsuka.
Yell is Aeon.

Hear me out because those are some crazy choices. Setsuka is a reptile because she is a woman that is bitter towards Mitsurugi for killing her master. Heck, she probably views Mitsurugi as a vile snake that took away the one person that mattered to her. A reptile is an informal word when a person is regarded with loathing and contempt.

Aeon is Yell because he is cursed. He can't do much about his awful predicament that he must be internally screaming in anguish. The poor man. Will he ever return to his loving family and home?

Back