The good old pirate is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding this picture:

cervantes_natsu1-jpg.8218

I was playing Broken Destiny the other day and this is what's written in his character data:
He is now a creature of pure malevolence, which allows him to perform feats that are impossible for mortals, such as spinning while charging

He sure looks now like a creature of pure malevolence... not.

Hey doc and kira, good to see you again. :)

You guys are repping cervantes well eh. I'm looking forward to play with you again

Seung Mina is definately dead then.
Her style has been reduced to "Pike", a custom character only weapon.

You can have stuff appear when you hit, Tekken style.

Great news for the character creation, bad news for Mina fans... I couldn't find the cervy gameplay though.

Hey doc and kira, good to see you again. :)

You guys are repping cervantes well eh. I'm looking forward to play with you again

I hope he is somehow interesting designed....i like challenging chars, so i hope he still has IGDR, iTP, maybe even a SC2 like Dread Charge Stance...and i really hope that his extreme unsafeness on every move gets a bit fixed, cause this is the only reason he had retarded matchups like Sophitia and Setsuka.

Even I switched to Setsuka im still a Cervy Player, cant wait to see him in Action! Still its gonna be super hard to decide for a Char.

I hope France (KIRA!), stops their 1 Character rule and maybe increases to two Chars per tournament...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back