The Greekdojo Results 5/7/12

Finally, after a long time the Greek Soul Calibur community is starting to gather and the first tournament of this year's session has already taken place.

Old and new Soul Calibur players have finally started clashing with each other in Soul Calibur V, a title that as it seems will return this game's greek community in its former glory, as it were during SCII times!

The videos that follow are some of the pool matches and of course the finals:

For ladders and more info visit:
http://www.greekdojo.gr/index.php
The RBTs are broadcast live and soon the date of the second RBT will be announced.

This seems not as advanced as French and American play. ALOT of poking, only GIs and no JGs, and only a couple decent combos. Was it just me or was Alpha dropping combos big time?
No hate meant by the post, just analyzing.

20448749.jpg

This seems not as advanced as French and American play. ALOT of poking, only GIs and no JGs, and only a couple decent combos. Was it just me or was Alpha dropping combos big time?

The community was just reformed. The iraqi community was like that and then they developed. Its common. Im just happy greece is back!

The community was just reformed. The iraqi community was like that and then they developed. Its common. Im just happy greece is back!

Yeah, it's awesome that the community is getting bigger. I didn't even know Iraq had a scene. All I have to say is, the more the merrier, especially if we all want to keep this game truckin'!

just a couple of combos no "big time" like u put it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back