The Kittenpaste Company presents...

Ok, Jessica, bortz, daum and juliana intrigued me in a nice way.
I wasn't wowed by any of the CAS unfortunately.
...but the pink gay guy is kinda ludicrous...somehow it is the CAS that caught my attention the most, which wasn't your intent i guess ;o)

The rest of the cast is either too simplistic in design, with the usual bright colors i don't revere, or lacking a strong theme or fresh use of special items.
I'd give it a 3 stars out of 5 for the CAS, and a 2 out of 5 for the rather bland CAS cards.

I had hoped that the June 5th update would carry the next character pack but it didn't. Hoping July 3rd carries it. :/ I'm not bothering with the story updates or the next full content update until then. Anyway, I've got a small update for now. :)

For some reason, I can't get my TV to match the color output of this laptop. :s Everything looks so different.

New Character Cards:

NamelessMaleCard.png
LiunoaCard.png
NamelessFemaleCard.png
MishaelaCard.png
New Characters:​
NamelessMale.png
I've not named this guy so far... he's pretty cute for a guy with facial hair.​
Liunoa.png
This is Liunoa - an upperclassman linked to Ceroine. In-game, her skirt doesn't look pixelated like that... ugh! It appears more as a fine black mesh over pink fabric... much like how the frill over her leg looks.​
NamelessFemale.png
I haven't named this character either. :x I like her so far, though. Fucking color bleed on the sleeves. :( I wish those pants could be stickered - I want to cover that tiger.​
Mishaela.png
Mishaela - brownie points to those that know where I got this name (and Geshp) from. Her colors are a bit intense but I was basing them off a faction I belong to in a more toonish game (Sufokia in Wakfu).​

Then here are some of the updates to my existing characters.

Card Updates:

XiacentaCard.png
EunaeraCard.png
VlatnaCard.png
CeroineCard.png
TaohunCard.png
YodtoCard.png
AvitiCard.png
Xiacenta.png
Xiacenta's tanned a bit and been given a new circlet of sorts. Also, hard to notice, is the addition of a bra and enlarging of her lips through the lipstick sticker. She no longer uses body type 2 either.​
Eunaera.png
Eunaera's finally updated! A few comp packs ago, they fixed the compatibility issues. Because of this, I was able to give her a much better faux breastplate.​
Vlatna.png
Vlatna's been given a small update - just a third color and a very small beauty mark on her face (which took 3 stickers...). It's more visible in her card.​
Ceroine.png
Ceroine's design has been more streamlined. I'm rather happy with her again.​
Taohun.png
Taohun's been redone completely. I just couldn't get her outfit to look acceptable. This new 'midnight blossom' design is much better. :3 I forget who had a CAS with that shoulder design but I totally copied it. D:​
Yodto.png
Yodto's looking less conservative than before but much more complete than ever, having been around since SC3.​
Aviti.png
Her mother, Aviti, has taken a more conservative route. No tummy-exposure or cleavage and a return of the red from her SC4 outfit. The red really helped her outfit out~​

Just a tiny update today.

New Character Cards:

NewCards.png
New Characters:​
Nahique.png
Nahique, a young demon linked to Graphelle's story.​
DemiHuman.png
No name yet. Possibly the first demi-human character. Her design is far from finished - just trying to get some base-looks down.​
Card Updates:

CardUpdates.png

Character Updates:

FemSamu.png

This nameless character looks great with Talim's sash! Now if only I could get her top looking more interesting.

Liunoa.png

Was waiting for the cape/scarf for Liunoa for a bit now. Glad it finally came - loving how it looks!

Nidour.png

Nidour's done. The "Hard Gay" vest turns out to be all I needed to enjoy him. Of course, he's still eye-candy when his clothes are ripped off... >_> <_<

Shiaia.png

Shiaia's had a small update too. Looks better than before but still rather meh. He/she's pretty, for a herm, though. :p

Heyho. I've been meaning to wall this place into the ground for a while but alas, all of the pictures bar the one I've quoted aren't showing up on my end. It's probably my laptop's fault (it's apparently powered by asthmatic ants) but just incase it isn't, consider this a heads up. :)

Luckily, this weird creature is one of my favourites of yours given how downright weird she is. Her sort of half face is very distinctive and unique, not to mention creepy. Also, having the red being the only strong colour amongst the lifeless greys and greens really draws your eye into it and the fact that she looks bald plays right into that eerie look. Creepy, bald, half faced witches with furry feet aren't all that common. Really, really nice and otherworldly.

There was another one with Seong Mina's coat which I liked due to the colours which I remember as being rich and dark. That one was also pretty cool.

I'll be back when I can see the rest. Stick with it!

I'm glad someone likes her, especially someone with your talent. :D I hope you can enjoy her story just as much when I get around to it!
Her fuzzy feet are actually supposed to be an extension of her shoes leg fuzzies to make boots, though. x3

My ever-diminishing vocabulary cannot form the words capable to express how much I love the detail you put into these character designs. Even with the characters that I'm not too fond of, I can still respect how unique they are and can only imagine the amount of effort you put forth into making them.

I especially enjoy the biographies each character has (I'll admit that I nerdgasm'd at Zeurut's bio in particuler; I fuckinglove Zylo more that I'd care to admit here). I absolutely love examining how others interpret and integrate the fabrications of their imagination into that of Soul Calibur, moreso than playing the actual game.

I would give my input of every character you've made so far, but as someone who stopped "seriously" creating characters halfway into SCIV (forever a casual) and still has a list of 20+ and still counting OCs I've yet drawn, I'm afraid my input wouldn't be anything more useful than a FaceBook thumb.

Please keep these characters coming!

-Sincerely Katsu (a.k.a. Hoarseplay)

My ever-diminishing vocabulary cannot form the words capable to express how much I love the detail you put into these character designs. Even with the characters that I'm not too fond of, I can still respect how unique they are and can only imagine the amount of effort you put forth into making them.

I especially enjoy the biographies each character has (I'll admit that I nerdgasm'd at Zeurut's bio in particuler; I fuckinglove Zylo more that I'd care to admit here). I absolutely love examining how others interpret and integrate the fabrications of their imagination into that of Soul Calibur, moreso than playing the actual game.

I would give my input of every character you've made so far, but as someone who stopped "seriously" creating characters halfway into SCIV (forever a casual) and still has a list of 20+ and still counting OCs I've yet drawn, I'm afraid my input wouldn't be anything more useful than a FaceBook thumb.

Please keep these characters coming!

-Sincerely Katsu (a.k.a. Hoarseplay)

I'm glad you so thoroughly enjoyed my work. n_n; I have 4 more to post but I've not been into SC lately since, well, the people generally are shit for personality. I'll try to get back to this and give the new bios my all at some point. *hugs*

I'm glad you so thoroughly enjoyed my work. n_n; I have 4 more to post but I've not been into SC lately since, well, the people generally are shit for personality. I'll try to get back to this and give the new bios my all at some point. *hugs*

Ah the SC anti bug hit you too? I haven't played the game in 2 months now... D:

I know how y'all feel. Been there, done that.

If there's one thing that I've learned, it's that if you're gonna let the enjoyment of your game be ruined by some bleeding twats, then you shouldn't be playing games in the first place.

Just some food for thought.

I know how y'all feel. Been there, done that.

If there's one thing that I've learned, it's that if you're gonna let the enjoyment of your game be ruined by some bleeding twats, then you shouldn't be playing games in the first place.

Just some food for thought.
It's not like that it's just the flakiness. Get to play with someone you enjoy playing with just once then all of a sudden they disappear forever. Not many non-hardcore players or CaS-enjoying players out there to play with. At least, I haven't bumped into many. There's been Kai, Leshain and Holycarp and that's all. :(

It's not like that it's just the flakiness. Get to play with someone you enjoy playing with just once then all of a sudden they disappear forever. Not many non-hardcore players or CaS-enjoying players out there to play with. At least, I haven't bumped into many. There's been Kai, Leshain and Holycarp and that's all. :(

I'm on SCV every damn day *hint* and I spend more time waiting for fights than actually fucking fighting! I can't offer an opinion on flakes since I don't tend to actively seek out bouts against specific people (except for Pit), so I don't know what to tell you then.

Back