The Legend of Zelda

Norik

[14] Master
Kicks some serious ass.

Team Ninja was recently confirmed to be co-developing the new action spin off with Team Omega. Here's some pictures released earlier today in Japan.

BEG1alf.jpg

GzEAbXy.jpg
QnkwC36.jpg
jG6SuGs.jpg
9ZFaVN8.jpg
oW5y4Ri.jpg
aCv1D4Y.jpg
JrxevMg.jpg
b36pxrD.jpg
8GLyyJC.jpg
qkJCLBt.jpg
auywr8Y.jpg
wNlwzoj.jpg

Link:

YXlybfh.jpg

Impa:

f8HgihT.jpg

boobs Shia:

lHg6KJ5.jpg

This guy (?):

DJ3LrsW.jpg

They've reeeeeeaally stepped up their graphics game since the January release.

Last edited:
Team Ninja co-developing this Zelda? Does this mean that there will be blood, gore, limbs, ninpo, and big titties Zelda?

Good to see that some people seem to agree with my oppinion on majora's mask's greatness!

Collecting all masks is one of the biggest and most rewarding challenges in all (i really know all of them but albw) zelda games!

Good to see that some people seem to agree with my oppinion on majora's mask's greatness!

Collecting all masks is one of the biggest and most rewarding challenges in all (i really know all of them but albw) zelda games!

Pretty much. It was so deliciously dark too.

Really hoping for a HD remake of that one. Like, Ocarina was great but it's no MM.

Pretty much. It was so deliciously dark too.

Really hoping for a HD remake of that one. Like, Ocarina was great but it's no MM.

Yeah. Knowing you can't save the world, you can only turn back time over and over again creates a very depressing atmosphere and many npcs seem to know that their world is doomed.

Yeah. Knowing you can't save the world, you can only turn back time over and over again creates a very depressing atmosphere and many npcs seem to know that their world is doomed.

It really did feel like the world was ending as well, which most games nowadays don't even feel close to capturing. The bit with the aliens was legitimately creepy too, and when you look into the smaller details you really see the despair.
Like, the two ranch sisters for example, the younger one has always wanted to try that milk, but it's apparently for adults so she's not allowed, but on the third night the older sister is like "Here, you can have some milk, come sleep in my bed" because she knows they're going to die and wants to give her sister that experience and probably put her into a deep sleep and they can die together and oh god.

Ok, first things first. Hyrule Warriors is coming September 23!!! Day one buy of course.

And now, what you have all been waiting for... THE NEXT ZELDA GAME!!

Beautiful in the most unexpected of ways. It's like they took Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Skyrim, and the original TLoZ for the NES, and put it all in a mixer. And it is FLAWLESS.

wiiu_zelda_scrn01_e3xeexh.png

wiiu_zelda_scrn02_e3xpogw.png

wiiu_zelda_scrn03_e3ysrld.png

wiiu_zelda_scrn04_e3x8ruc.png

cqqqfh.gif
iixkvb.gif
dahvfi.gif

2015 can't come soon enough!!

SO pretty. Be interesting to see the scope of the whole "adventuring is a puzzle" thing, as I tend not to trust big claims like these. Time will tell, but I'm excited for it.

it's been a pretty long time since i was hyped for Nintendo's E3 press conference, and i mean a looooooonnnnnnnnngggg time. but this year's single-handedly made me actually want the WiiU. currently there's nothing i really want enough to buy a whole console for, but you can bet once zelda comes out imma nab one up.

Back