The missing 3/4 of the SC5 story mode

FluffyQuack

[14] Master
So now we know there's roughly 3/4 of the current story mode missing because they didn't have time to finish it. What happens in the other parts of the storyline? Does Raphael finally find Amy? Does Nightmare realize he's Raphael? Does Siegfried gain a personality? Does Patroklos get to marry Pyrrha?

Using l33t haxx0rz, I was able to hack into the Namco mainframe and download parts of the storyline they had to scrap. Here it is...

:sc5rap1: Tell me, fortune teller, where may I find my beloved Amy?
:sc5vio1: You're searching for the sun but staring at an eclipse.
:sc5rap1: What? What does this mean?
:sc5vio1: Your carrot on a stick has been eaten.
:sc5rap1: Speak sense, woman! I don't even like carrots. They're too pointy.
:sc5vio1: I am Amy.
:sc5rap1: Stop speaking in riddles! Just tell me where she is!
:sc5vio1: I AM AMY!
:sc5rap1: What!? But, but... you're too old! And your hair, your hair isn't red! It's all... not red!
:sc5vio1: ...
:sc5rap1: *bites* That sweet nectar... you are Amy!
:sc5vio1: STOP BITING MY NECK YOU CREEPY VAMPIRE! STOP DRESSING ME UP IN GOTH CLOTHING! I DON'T WANNA DRESS UP AS A MAID! STOP STALKING ME!!
:sc5rap1: But, Amy, you can't be mad! I'm your savior! I think. I saved you back in France, didn't I? Or did you save me? I'm pretty sure I saved you. You had red hair, I'm sure of that at least.
:sc5vio1: STOP STOP STOP!
:sc5rap1: *sigh* Very well. You don't happen to have younger sister, do you? Is she into cosplay? Can I dye her hair red?
:sc5vio1: :A+B+K:, :3::3::(B):, :A::A::B:, etc

Quite moving if I may say so. Anyone been able to find the other missing parts of the SC5 storyline?

Pocky Yoshi wonders why his sensei is looking at the shell head helmet he used to wear and calling himself Yoshimitsu the second.......

Siegfried has a personality? O_o

Anyways, through my powers, i've been able to find out part of Mitsurugi's storyline.

:sc2mit2:Its been a long time...Algol.
:sc4alg1:You dare challenge me?!...Foolish.
:sc2mit2:Do you not remember me?
:sc4alg1:No.
:sc2mit2:Where has your armor gone to?
:sc4alg1:Pfft. Armor, you say? ARMOR? A god like me has no need for such things. My whole body will do the talking!
:sc2mit2:Dude, watch it. This game is rated Teen, and you're almost naked!
:sc4alg1:More like sexy. Look at this awesome scarf!
:sc2mit2:I've had enough of your fashion. My blade is hungry! KAAAATS-
:sc4alg1:236236:A+B+K:236:A+B+K:
:sc2mit2:MY EYES! I CAN'T...UNSEE!!
:sc4alg1:The mighty Algol (and my crotch) has no equal!
:sc1vol1:Hssss....

:sc4hil1:For honor! I will aid my honorable comrades in battle against the non-honorable Soul Edge! We shall be victorious in defeating the malfested who want to destroy the kingdom of Wolfkrone! We are filled with honor! We have no dishonorable taints on us!
:sc5sig1:Didn't you make the doom combo?
:sc4hil1:*Dies*

the wtf moment in the story for me was when astaroth attacked Pat and pyrra in the forrest for no reason. Thats when I knew I was in trouble with the story mode.

Problems with story mode are numerous. Will except dlc story mode to make up for it.

the wtf moment in the story for me was when ataroth attacked Pat and pyrra in the forrest for no reason. Thats when I knew I was in trouble with the story mode.

Problems with story mode are numerous. Will except dlc story mode to make up for it.
How could anyone not forget about that random appearance from Astaroth. No explanation as to where and why he showed up, no establishment, nothing.

A wild "Kilik" has appeared!

:sc2kil2: : Kilik Kilik...Kilik Kilik

:sc2xia3:: Get' em Leixia

:sc5lei1:: Leixia, Leixia

Leixia uses River of Stars and Critical Edge

Kilik is subdued!

:sc2xia3:: Justice has prevailed

"Kilik" has been captured
Gained 10000 XP
X has leveled up to "Getting Revenge on bf for leaving her behind!"
Leixia has evolved to "Kilik's...Step Daughter!"

They work as lumberjacks when they're not busy malfesting orphans or whatever it is Asta does.

I doubt a bunch of 7 foot tall golems would be walking around forests cutting down trees and would not. They would be more like destroying stuff and telling orphans and victims to "Wake Up!" or "Your Soul Is Mine!"

Back