The noob competition

NeoOutlaw

[09] Warrior
It's time we brought back a tradition myself and jaxel had when we used to run SSR. basically how this works is people nominate who they think is the biggest noob on the forum by either posting their nominations in this thread or you can send me a pm if you don't want to post it. i'll keep this thread going for a week so get your nominations in by 10:30 EST (give for take depending when i get home from work) next monday. i'll then set up a poll which will run for a week and the winner gets the title of biggest noob and a prize awarded by jaxel himself. as always i start by nominating myself

I nominate the following people to start this off:

CrazyYoshimitsu
Couslalivoldo-IV

Since you said his name is that a vote FOR him Landslide?

Coulslallaaliailailailaialalalaialia

So far I'd have to agree with MJ here. Warble is a very close second, CY I dont know. maybe 3rd.
my reasons ar

Cous - He makes vids(horrible vids) and insults anyone who tries to help him. That is the deffinition of a true scrub.
Warble - Wow longest usless posts Ive ever read
CY - I dont know if he makes this list honestly.... except he cant take a joke to save his life :p.

Does the winner of this get anything worthwhile? Id say something to help them out so they stop scrubbing out.

I vote myself. Watch my vids on youtube, especially those during the Norcal regionals. You'll know why. :p

I vote for Warble an unnecessary 3rd time for using Blanka online and thinking he's good

and I guess holyforce for creating the God thread full of recycled closed-minded arguments on religion

On saturday it was a split between

Matsuslide

and

Chuck the StemCellResearchWillEventuallyCureAIDSSlide

lol nice, how about Chuck the OngoingResearchTowardsAlternativeEnergySourcesSlide?

Or on a more personal level, Chuck the NiceGuyYouWouldn'tHaveAnyTroubleBringingHomeToYourParentsSlide?

Somehow I feel like this should have it's own thread lol.

couisnavidad gets my vote for scrubbiest douche...but only because duskbringer never made it here.

as far as best noob i vote ceirnian for coming out of nowhere and whooping everyone's ass badly before he even knew how to shake stuns. :)

oh wait its BIGGEST noob not best noob...well then yeah back to couisladida

Back