The Office Thread

Who's your favorite character?

• Total voters

Worker-Bakery

[08] Mercenary
The Office Thread

Update 4-29-10:
LOL! On 4-29-10, At first Michael has a tough time "hablando Espanol" and then
Jim and Pam's top client comes and Michael thinks the sexy client is attractive to Michael
and at the end she really is! Can't believe Kelly is a part of corporate!

What was your favorite time watching The Office?

136129411-L.jpg

such a great show! what i find super hilarious is Michaels´ hate for Toby.
megalulz.

Hmmm a rough translation would be........Psylocide....You are very bad. I don't why you are.

I'm not great at espanol, but I had the urge to try and translate this lol.

Hmmm a rough translation would be........Psylocide....You are very bad. I don't why you are.

I'm not great at espanol, but I had the urge to try and translate this lol.

LOL! Pocky Yoshi has traveled around the world to look for Soul Edge and has learned new languages!

not to jump in out of the blue, but that spanish just sounds like someone fresh from a spanish class and not from a native speaker.

i don't know... i can't imagine cats throwing around their lingo like that... if you had more slang and personality i might be more inclined to believe this was a comin from a native speaker.. as it is...

yeah... them books and altavista babelfish got it.

but of course, there's no real way of knowing. just saying what i'm thinkin is all. sorry kid.

as for the office.. i lost interest in this show somewhere around i dont' know... i just stopped following it. i watch it still like, to have something on in the background but i don't pay attention to any of that bullshit. it's the same shit almost.

actually no.. michael found that bar chick. indian chick is the new thing because of whatever that shit is called affirmative action or some shit. she mean muggin dwight because he was setting her up for fail. and then pam and what's his face jim are just stupid. did i cover my bases?

yeah.

watch 30 rock. 30 Rock is a much better show. at least that show has personality. the office is doing nothing more than copying the european office. I can't wait for Michael to leave. so the show can finally end.

Whoa... what's with the office hate?

I like the show personally, but I've also followed it since day 1.

Anyway, this week looks good!

"The Cover-Up"

Synopsis: Michael thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him and asks Dwight to investigate; Andy becomes frustrated when no one takes his customer's complaint seriously.

not to jump in out of the blue, but that spanish just sounds like someone fresh from a spanish class and not from a native speaker.

i don't know... i can't imagine cats throwing around their lingo like that... if you had more slang and personality i might be more inclined to believe this was a comin from a native speaker.. as it is...

yeah... them books and altavista babelfish got it.

but of course, there's no real way of knowing. just saying what i'm thinkin is all. sorry kid.

as for the office.. i lost interest in this show somewhere around i dont' know... i just stopped following it. i watch it still like, to have something on in the background but i don't pay attention to any of that bullshit. it's the same shit almost.

actually no.. michael found that bar chick. indian chick is the new thing because of whatever that shit is called affirmative action or some shit. she mean muggin dwight because he was setting her up for fail. and then pam and what's his face jim are just stupid. did i cover my bases?

yeah.

watch 30 rock. 30 Rock is a much better show. at least that show has personality. the office is doing nothing more than copying the european office. I can't wait for Michael to leave. so the show can finally end.

I love 30 Rock! Tina Fey is hilarious and I am a native speaker!

Back