The Official Nightmare Thread for SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerminatorCortez

[10] Knight
http://andriasang.com/comypa/

The great evil knight of Soul Calibur is back but different. His predecessor might have been killed by his nemesis Siegfried but as long as the sword lives he will remain... WELCOME BACK NIGHTMARE

nm.jpg
full-22.jpg

S
God, like Engared said, he's going to be so high tier. I can feel it.

I'm so happy he has his weapon back. There's an image of him doing GSA, meaning his old movelist is back. Thank God.

I'm teary eyed. I think I never knew it'd be possible to be this relieved over a game.
Same here Nightmare not being the way he's suppose to be made me have nightmares lmao

Haha. I'm kinda mad though, I wanted to make the Nightmare SCV thread. Oh well, I don't care.

I'm just happy he's back with his movelist.

I have to say I'm one of the luckier players. I get to keep three of my mains. How badass is that?

Well awesome to have him back but I really hoped/thought that he will be Sophitia and will be played like it. And after seeing the small Soul Edge from the trailer, I thought it even more... The Soul Edge he wields looks complety different from the one whoch was shown so far

Well awesome to have him back but I really hoped/thought that he will be Sophitia and will be played like it. And after seeing the small Soul Edge from the trailer, I thought it even more... The Soul Edge he wields looks complety different from the one whoch was shown so far
I'm not going to dismiss that just yet. Don't forget that we still have that image of Soul Edge being a short sword. I'm starting to wonder on two things: either the old Soul Edge was somehow spawned by the new one or the new Soul Edge was an ordinary sword that became what we see now. Don't forget that even the original Soul Edge was a regular sword at one point; the same could possibly happen to another. All the trailers do suggest that Sophitia will play an antagonistic role in the story. She may not be a successor to Nightmare, but could possibly be a full-fledged servant or may act on her own as a corrupt soul akin to Charade.

I dunno.......i don't think he's as evil as he was in SCIV.....there's something about that look...Ughhh..

I'm not going to dismiss that just yet. Don't forget that we still have that image of Soul Edge being a short sword. I'm starting to wonder on two things: either the new Soul Edge was somehow spawned by the first one or the new Soul Edge was an ordinary sword that became what we see now. Don't forget that even the original Soul Edge was a regular sword at one point; the same could possibly happen to another. All the trailers do suggest that Sophitia will play an antagonistic role in the story. She may not be a successor to Nightmare, but could possibly be a full-fledged servant or may act on her own as a corrupt soul akin to Charade.

Maybe nightmare is a character but not the main antagonist anymore he's probably hunting the sword to become complete

I'm not going to dismiss that just yet. Don't forget that we still have that image of Soul Edge being a short sword. I'm starting to wonder on two things: either the new Soul Edge was somehow spawned by the first one or the new Soul Edge was an ordinary sword that became what we see now. Don't forget that even the original Soul Edge was a regular sword at one point; the same could possibly happen to another. All the trailers do suggest that Sophitia will play an antagonistic role in the story. She may not be a successor to Nightmare, but could possibly be a full-fledged servant or may act on her own as a corrupt soul akin to Charade.
t

Sorry but I got nothing

Only thing what can happen that this Soul Edge Nightmare is wielding is a phantom one created by himself... Like in 3.

I dunno.......i don't think he's as evil as he was in SCIV.....there's something about that look...Ughhh..
The severity of Soul Edge's influence on the armor in SCIV does seem extreme (it baring teeth and glowing and whatnot). This armor seems new, so perhaps Sigfreid destroyed the old Nightmare and this one must've been spawned by the shortsword Soul Edge.

guys would it be reasonable to speculate that nightmare gained another host body because it seems that he resembles the soul calibur 2 one

guys would it be reasonable to speculate that nightmare gained another host body because it seems that he resembles the soul calibur 2 one
Pretty much. As I said the armor looks totally new from what we saw in SCIV (note that you can see clothing on it). Even his Soul Edge seems incomplete. It may be Nightmare, but he might not be the antagonist. I still think it could be Sophitia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back