The Official Nightmare Thread for SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't there any Nightmare players out there with early copies? Sheez, the lack of info as we get closer to release is making the wait harder. :(

Hey all you Nightmare junkies, me and my brother was graced enough to get to play SCV early, but he was messing around with Nightmare and did something really good with his CE, I'm not sure if this is counter hit or not but he wiffed the impact and I did a really unsafe move and his CE will still continue on wiff and did about 70% damage on hit. . .

Horray for negative day four technology. (Also sorry if this has been stated)

yea the charged CE hurts a lot basically.

Also, an announcement. Sp1d3r is now the other moderator for this SA so he'll be helping me keep this place organized. He has started a matchup reference guide, in which we will put information for various matchups. I encourage people to make a matchup thread for any character they wish to discuss. Please do not make one unless you actually have something to say about it and want it discussed. Please hold off on them until release day. Matchup threads made by users will be linked from the matchup reference guide and the directory.

Uhh, whats CE? -scrub mode-

EDIT: CE means Critical edge isn't it?

So far, Nightmare is looking pretty promising for me (Main in SC2, juggled between him and sieg in 4 so I'm somewhat familiar ;-;).

CE is Critical Edge. Nightmares is an auto Guard Impact that stuffs every attack save for throws and unblockables (correct me if I'm wrong).

CE is Critical Edge. Nightmares is an auto Guard Impact that stuffs every attack save for throws and unblockables (correct me if I'm wrong).
It also doesn't counter other CE's.

On a somewhat related note, I was playing through arcade mode on hard with Nightmare, and vs the last stage Nightmare (who is pretty freakin' hard btw), I traded CE's with the AI. We both clashed and no one got hit, but it was just hella funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back