The Party (The Mini-Series)

Xianghuafan85

[08] Mercenary
Hey everyone I am back from my little hiatus. I miss everyone so much as I said in my letter i am taking a break from Soul Calibur TV for a while (P.S I would like to thank Shaolin Tiger86 for covering me of this project) so anyway I have been working on these two projects which leads us to my new project. The party is like project X, The hangover and Animal House all mixed together. Add in Soul Calibur characters and you get this crazy story. So thank you all for your patience during my hiatus.
Love,
Xianghuafan85
Disclaimer!!! Before I even start with this story, let me get the serious stuff out the way first! First off, all the characters or anything related to Soul Calibur belongs to Namco and Project Soul I don’t own them in any way, shape or form. Second, this is a fictional comedy, with some heavy language, adult situations and comic mischief, plus the story is completely exaggerated; everything in this story will not be accurate to the actual game. Last but not least, I do not condone anyone having unsupervised parties; create destruction to property whether it is private or public or posting your wild parties on the internet…but I think nobody is not that crazy enough to throw a crazy party like this in real life.
So with that said, welcome to the party!
Part one: What the hell happened?
Sunday Morning the day after the party
Here we are at the aftermath of the greatest party of the century. The smell of sweat, Alcohol and sex intoxicates the room, piles of used cups and beer bottles are piling up worse the city dump. Some of the precious possessions were destroyed, and who let a goat inside the house leaves everyone baffled. Many of the partygoers have passed out everywhere. Deep inside the mayhem surrounded by sexy yet drunk women lies our host, Siegfried who is about to get a rude awakening….
The phone begin to ring, Siegfried is struggling to get up to answer the phone.
Siegfried: Hello, oh hi mom
Mom: Hi son, your father and I are leaving very early we will arrive home at 8 pm.
Siegfried: (sounds very worried): Really what’s wrong?
Mom: I got a meeting on Tuesday and I must prepare. (Sounds suspiciously) Why?
Siegfried starts to stutter: n-no reason.
Mom: good bye
Once Siegfried hangs up the phone, he starts to look around his surroundings, the house looked like an F-5 tornado has hit here. He could barely remember anything what happened the night before or how it got out of control.
Siegfried (thinking): Oh shit! My parents will be home in fourteen hours, the house is a disaster area and if they see this I am dead! I better think of something real fast.
The number one question on his mind is how is he going to get out of this mess?
End of part one, please stay tuned to part two.

Back