The Real World: Soul Calibur Style

ShaolinTiger86

[13] Hero
Lately, I've been watching past episodes of The Real World on mtv.com as well as YouTube as well as being a big Soul Calibur fan, i decided to create this fanfic solely on the purpose of comedy and drama all rolled into one. So without further ado.

Chapter 1:
Meet the cast

Siegfried: Here is the true story

Kilik: Of nine souls

Xianghua: Picked to live in a house

Yun-Seong: Work together

Cassandra: And have their lives taped

Talim: To see what happens

Maxi: When people stop being polite (thank God)

Mitsurugi: And start getting real

Taki: Very real

All: The Real World: Soul Calibur Style

Our cast our making their way to their assigned Real World House as we get to meet them and their occupations.

Siegfried Introducing himself
"My name is Siegfried, I am 23 years old and I am a college student from Germany as well as a frontman of my own rock band. I'm not the most social guy in the world but I make up for it in personality." Siegfried said.

"What's up, how are you?" said Siegfried as he greeted a blonde-haired woman.

Cassandra being interviewed
"My name is Cassandra, I am 21 years old I am from Athens, Greece. You could say that I am highly religious and holier than thou but I have my rights to be. I know I'm going to be in a house with eight other strangers but I'm sure to make some friends regardless if they agree with my views, cause I'm going to force them. " said Cassandra.

"So, are you one of the roommates?" Siegfried asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Cassandra smiled.

A taxi is seen pulling up to the Real World house as we see a young Korean man with his red hair wrapped in a green bandana, carrying his suitcases.

Yun-Seong being interviewed
"My name is Yun-Seong, I am 20 years old and I am a professional DJ, Breakdancer, Frat boy and rapper. I'm originally from Jirisan, a small town in South Korea but I moved to Seoul when I was 18 to pursue my dream. Being here on this show, I hope to expand my fame, and get noticed."

"Thanks for the lift, yo." said Yun-Seong as the taxi drove off.

Another taxi pulls up to the house and out arrives a petite young Filipino woman carrying her wind scrolls and a backpack.

Talim being interviewed
"Hello, world, my name is Talim, I am 19 years old and I am a priestess in training as well as a college student and slam poet. I'm from Manila in the Philippines. Being in this house will open my eyes to new people as well as getting to know my roommates."

"Yo, what's good." said Yun-Seong

"Doing fine." said Talim

"So, like, you're my roommate and all, right?" Yun-Seong asked.

"Sure...I guess" said Talim.

We later see a subway train making a complete stop as the people exit out of the train. Two people, both holding hands, were walking with identical suitcases, one blue and one pink as they make their way up the steps and into the city.

Kilik being interviewed
"My name is Kilik, I am 23 years old, and I am from Beijing, China. Currently, I work as a martial arts instructor as well as a dance instructor. I currently have a girlfriend that I'm with on this show and I couldn't be more happier to spend time with her. "

"Come on, it's two blocks down." said Kilik's girlfriend as she pulled him along.

Xianghua being interviewed
"My name is Xianghua, I am 20 years old, I am from Beijing, China. I work as a dance instructor in both Salsa as well as pole dancing. I have a boyfriend, who I am deeply in love with. i look forward to spending some time in the house, getting to know some of the roommates."

"Here we are." said Xianghua

"You guys are also roommates with us?" Yun-Seong asked.

"Sure." said Kilik.

"Name's Yun-Seong." The red-haired Korean said. "This is Talim." Yun-Seong added as the young Filipino woman shook hands with both Kilik and Xianghua.

At a bar inside the airport, a man resembling Elvis Presley (as far as hair goes), a Japanese man with stubby facial hair and a ponytail are drinking and waiting on a third person to arrive.

Mitsurugi being interviewed
"The name is Mitsurugi. I'm 29 years old from Yokohama, Japan and I work at a bar and grill as a bartender. Coming to this house and living with eight other strangers should be interesting enough for me as I have seen some weirdos working at the bar and would not. "

"Are you sure a chick is coming?" the Elvis impersonator asked.

"I heard it's a man." Mitsurugi said.

Maxi being interviewed
"My name is Maxi, I am 28 years old from Shuri, Okinawa. By day, I am an accountant for a bank and by night, I am Elvis impersonator. Being in a house with eight other strangers, no privacy, and cameras in your face...yeah, my kind of living...dear, god."

A woman wearing red spandex bodysuit, showing off her entire body, and her hair in a ponytail walks up to both Maxi and Mitsurugi.

"Waiting long, boys." said the woman

Taki being interviewed
"My name is Taki, I am 29 years old from Tokyo, Japan. I work as a fitness trainer and I work my clients to the bone. Being in a house with eight other people, I better hope there is a gym around in that house."

"How are you?" Maxi asked.

"I'm fine." Taki said.

"The name's Maxi." The Elvis impersonator smiled. "That guy over there is Mitsurugi." Maxi added as he pointed over at Mitsurugi.

"We should be heading to some house with other roommates waiting for us." said Taki.

Inside the house, Kilik, Xianghua, Yun-Seong, and Talim are getting acquainted when a knock on the door interrupts them. Kilik opens the door to reveal Siegfried and Cassandra waiting outside.

"Hey, new roommates?" Kilik asked.

"You know it." said Siegfried.

Siegfried in the booth
Cassandra and I arrive at the house and there are already four people already in the house.

"Hi, I'm Xianghua." said the young Chinese woman as she extended her hand towards both Siegfried and Cassandra.

"Nice to meet you." said Cassandra

"Hey what's up." said Yun-Seong as he greeted both Siegfried and Cassandra

Cassandra in the booth
Everyone so far is nice and all but as far as I know, I'll be getting to know my "roommates" more based upon religion.

Moments later, Mitsurugi, Maxi, and Taki arrive in the house.

"Hey, it's Elvis." said Yun-Seong

"Name's Maxi." said Maxi.

"How's everyone?" said Mitsurugi

"Nice to meet you" said Kilik

"Looks like everybody's here." said Siegfried.

And so our nine roommates have finally arrived to the house. Who knows, what madness, fights, and hookups could occur on the Real World: Soul Calibur Style.

Chapter 2:
Still getting to know the cast

Kilik: Of Nine Souls

Maxi: When people stop being polite (Thank God)

Inside the house, we see Taki working out, Mitsurugi and Maxi drinking beer in the living room and Yun-Seong sleep in his room.

Cassandra in the booth
It's been two days and I'm trying my best not too lose my mind in this house. Yun-Seong is passed out sleep, Kilik and Xianghua are using up all the hot water and the only roommates I can put up with so far are Talim and Siegfried.

"Hey, let me know when you two are done in there." Cassandra said as she knocked on the bathroom door.

Inside the bathroom, Kilik and Xianghua are seen making out in the shower. Kilik hoisted Xianghua off her feet, wrapping his arms around her waist while she wrapped her legs around his.

Xianghua in the booth
Kilik and I have a special thing going on and we like to make out in the shower, lock the door, and be all over each other for as long as possible.

After Kilik and Xianghua get out of the shower, they are greeted by a pissed off Cassandra.

"Just what were you two doing in there?" She asked.

"None of your business." said Xianghua as she grabbed Kilik by the hand and headed for their room

"Stop using up all the hot water!" Cassandra yelled as Kilik and Xianghua slammed their room door shut.

As Kilik and Xianghua are getting, dressed Yun-Seong begins waking up, probably from the argument between Cassandra and Xianghua.

Yun-Seong in the booth
I'm awaken from hearing an argument between Cassandra and Xianghua and the first thing I see is Xianghua's butt. I mean it looks good.

"Hello." Yun-Seong says to himself as he hides underneath the covers

Yun-Seong's viewing of Xianghua's butt is later interrupted when Kilik sits on him. "I just don't get why you and Cassandra have to fight." said Kilik

"Kilik, Cassandra is nothing more than a bible thumping, placing her values and morals on everybody type of bitch." said Xianghua. "If I want to use all the hot water, so be it." she added. "Especially, if it's with you." Xianghua smirked as she gave Kilik a kiss on the lips.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Aside from Kilik sitting on me, just looking at Xianghua's...ass-ets makes me want to pursue her, even if she's with Kilik.

Talim walks out of her room and looks for her yoga mat.

"Has anyone seen my yoga mat?" Talim asked.

Maxi and Mitsurugi just shook their heads as they continue chugging beer while watching TV.

"Cassandra, have you seen my yoga mat?" Talim asked.

"How should I know?" Cassandra answered

Inside the gym, Taki is seen doing meditation after working out. Talim walks in and sees that Taki is meditating on her yoga mat.

Talim in the booth
I walk in the gym and find out that Taki is using my yoga mat without permission

"Do you mind telling me what you're doing with my yoga mat?" Talim asked

Taki stopped meditating as she stood up in confronted Talim. "It doesn't have your name on it, does it?" Taki asked.

Talim, at first, started to rear up on Taki but instead confronted her verbally. "Yes it does!" Talim said. "It's all written in my native language." Taki added as she tried to pull the mat from underneath Taki's feet.

Taki in the booth
It's just a yoga mat, Talim, like who cares.

"Give me my yoga mat back, Taki." said Talim. Before Talim could lay a hand on Taki, Siegfried walks in the gym and witnesses the argument for himself.

"What's going on here?" Siegfried asked.

"Siegfried, Taki took my yoga mat." Talim answered

"I'm only using it for meditation." Taki said

"The same mediation that I do." Talim said.

"You wanna make something of it?" Taki asked.

"I sure do." said Talim as she went and grabbed a 20 pound dumbbell ready to hit Taki.

Siegfried in the booth
Talim grabs a dumbbell, looking to hit Taki over the head with it over a yoga mat and I had to step in and do something about it.

Siegfried grabs the dumbbell away from Talim as he carries her away from Taki.

"Let me at her, let me at her!" Talim yelled.

"...And take this with you!" Taki said as she threw Talim's yoga mat.

As Maxi and Mitsurugi were finishing drinking beer, Cassandra grabs the remote and changes the channel on the TV.

"Hey, we were watching that." said Maxi.

"Not anymore." said Cassandra

"You know...*hiccup*...You're not the...damn...boss." said Mitsurugi in his drunken state.

"Are you two drunk?" Cassandra asked.

"No...you're ugly." said Mitsurugi

Cassandra in the booth
It's bad enough I'm in a house with people who use up all the hot water but now I'm in a house with drunks? What is going on here?

"You know what, you two drunks can have this remote control and shove it. " said Cassandra

"No...you shove...it." said Mitsurugi as Maxi was laughing

Outside, Xianghua is sunbathing in a white and blue bikini as Yun-Seong is sitting a few inches away from her as he stares at her figure.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Looking at Xianghua and that magnificent body and the way she flaunts that butt of hers leaves me in awe and leaves me in pain because the way she shows off that body of hers makes a man hurt.

While Yun-Seong continues to admire Xianghua's body, Xianghua raises her shades as she glances at Yun-Seong.

"Is there a reason why you're staring at me, it's making me uncomfortable." said Xianghua.

This caught Yun-Seong off guard as he turned his back towards her in embarrassment, his head lowered in shame. As Xianghua continues sunbathing, Kilik, wearing navy blue board shorts, joins Xianghua as he sits next to her.

"What's up?" said Kilik

"You know, Yun-Seong was staring at me." said Xianghua

"That's normal, since you got on very little and every guy is going to check you out." said Kilik

"Yun-Seong has been staring at me for some while now." said Xianghua.

Kilik glances towards Yun-Seong, who now heads back in the house.

Kilik in the booth
I'm not sure what's going on with Yun-Seong and how Xianghua is telling me that he's been staring at her but something tells me that I should keep an eye on Yun-Seong.

"Hey where all the beer went?" Siegfried asked

"Don't look at us." said Mitsurugi

"Who else would've been drinking beer all day." said Cassandra

"Maxi, Mitsurugi, at least you guys could've at least saved some beer for all of us." said Siegfried

"Well, my bad if Maxi and i were having a little too much." said Mitsurugi

"More like a lot." said Cassandra

"Why don't you see your way out of this conversation, you bible thumping bitch." said Maxi

"Excuse me, Elvis?" said Cassandra

"You want some of this?" said Maxi

"Ooh, I'm scared. " said Cassandra

Maxi in the booth
I may be piss drunk and look like Elvis but I'll be damned if some bible thumping bitch like Cassandra to tell me what to do.

"You wanna go, I'll so take you." said Maxi

"Maxi, go sit down." said Siegfried

Mitsurugi downs the last beer as the show ends.

Next time on the Real World: Soul Calibur Style, the roommates go out on the town and later go after each other. More arguments, hookups, and Oh My God moments await!

Chapter 3:
Let's Party, Let's Fight!

Kilik: Of Nine souls

All: The Real World, Soul Calibur Style

Inside the house, we see the roommates getting ready for a night on the town.

Taki in the booth
Tonight, the roommates decide to get out of the house and decide to go clubbing

"Hey, why aren't you dressed?" Talim asked as she looked at Cassandra

"I don't go to clubs." said Cassandra

"You'll love it." Talim smiled

Cassandra in the booth
I don't go to any of those sleazy, smelly, clubs to knock my socks off, get drunk, dress slutty, so that I can go home and bang some loser.

"No, thanks." said Cassandra

"You better get dressed because we plan on leaving you." said Xianghua.

Cassandra gave Xianghua a disgusted look on her face as she saw what Xianghua was wearing.

Cassandra in the booth
Xianghua tells me that I better get dressed and here she is wearing a pink outfit with her boobies hanging out and her butt showing.

"...You know what, maybe I will dress like a skank and go to the club also." said Cassandra.

As Cassandra walked into her closet, Talim and Xianghua just looked at each other.

"What is her problem?" Xianghua said to Talim

Xianghua in the booth
I don't know what's Cassandra's problem is but she needs to stop with this "wholesome" act that she has going on.

"Hey, you girls are done in there?" Yun-Seong yelled

"Come on, man, you know how girls are?" said Maxi.

Kilik in the booth
Waiting on the girls to get done is like almost a damn eternity

As the women finally get dressed, they head down the stairs with the guys waiting for them.

"What took you guys so long?" Yun-Seong asked

"Cassandra took longer." said Xianghua

All Cassandra could do was roll her eyes. "Alright, who's ready to go clubbing?" said Maxi.

"Let's do it." said Taki

Mitsurugi in the booth
As we are getting inside the shuttle van, Siegfried tells us about the club that we are going to.

"I've heard of this one club called Azure, it's pretty sweet." said Siegfried

"I thought we were going to some club called The Adrian." said Taki

"Trust me on this one, club Azure is pretty sweet." said Siegfried

Cassandra in the booth
Siegfried and Taki are arguing over what club to go to and I just had to but in on the conversation.

"Does it even matter what club we go to?" Cassandra asked

"No one was asking you for your opinion, Cassandra." said Talim

"Oh, please, like you want to go get drunk and look slutty." said Cassandra

"Look, do anyone want to go to club Azure or The Adrian?" Siegfried asked

"Doesn't matter to anyone, I guess." said Maxi

"I guess... club Azure?" said Taki

"Fine." said Siegfried.

The roommates arrive club Azure and already start dancing, while Maxi, Mitsurugi, and Taki are getting drunk.

Yun-Seong in the booth
As we are all dancing on the floor, I can't take my eyes off of Xianghua and what she got on.

Yun-Seong starts to make his move towards Xianghua, Kilik is sitting down next to Maxi as he is watching Xianghua dancing

Kilik in the booth
I see Yun-Seong moving in on Xianghua as she is dancing and I get kinda incensed as I see him trying to grind all over her.

Kilik gets up from his seat and heads to the dance floor to confront Yun-Seong but is stopped by Xianghua who starts grinding on him.

Cassandra in the booth
Right in front of me, I see Xianghua, boobs and butt all hanging out grinding on her hapless boyfriend, Kilik, Yun-Seong trying to get in on the whole action, and to my right I see Maxi and Mitsurugi getting drunk wasted again as well as Siegfried, Talim and Taki fist pumping like lunatics. This night sucks.

As Kilik tells Xianghua that he has to go use the restroom for a moment, he takes Yun-Seong with him.

Xianghua in the booth
I'm having a good time with Kilik, dancing with him and what-not, then he tells me that he has to go use the restroom and takes Yun-Seong with him.

Inside the restroom, Kilik confronts Yun-Seong about him dancing a little too close to Xianghua.

"Yun-Seong, listen to me." Kilik began in a stern voice.

"I like you and all but you need to stop trying to grind all over my girlfriend." Kilik said.

"I was only dancing with her." said Yun-Seong

"No, I saw you putting your hands all over her, and grinding on her." said Kilik.

"That's my girlfriend, dude, and I don't appreciate that." Kilik added

Yun-Seong in the booth
Kilik is biting my head off about how I'm dancing too close to Xianghua but it's not my fault that she's out there with her boobs and ass showing, she probably liquored up, the lighting looking all bad plus I can't tell Kilik that I have a crush on her.

"Okay, I won't mess with Xianghua, man." said Yun-Seong

"Just don't let it happen again." said Kilik

As the two were leaving the restroom, Xianghua and Taki are seen dancing on the bar.

Kilik in the booth
As I am walking out of the men's restroom, I see Xianghua and Taki dancing on the bar

Kilik grabs Xianghua's arm but is pulled up by his girlfriend as they continue dancing.

"What were you and Yun-Seong doing in the restroom?" Xianghua asked

"Just talking about guy stuff." Kilik said

"Okay." said Xianghua as she did split right in front of Kilik

Maxi in the booth
I see Xianghua and Taki dancing on the bar and the next thing I see is that Xianghua just did a cheerleader like split in front of Kilik.

Yun-Seong could only watch as Xianghua pulled off the split as the club-goers cheered. Cassandra is seen sitting with Talim and Siegfried as they are looking at the people dancing.

Cassandra in the booth
I seriously want to get out of this damn club and get some fresh air and to get away from these people.

"Excuse me for a moment." said Cassandra. Cassandra heads straight for the exit and wait inside the shuttle van.

Hours later, the roommates leave the club and head into the shuttle van.

Cassandra in the booth
As the rest of my roommates enter the shuttle van, I smell alcohol on their breaths, smoke, and for some reason...vomit and sex.

"Oh my god, you all wreak of liquor, smoke, vomit, and sex." said Cassandra

The rest of the roommates give Cassandra a dirty look. "Excuse me." Taki began

"You're the one who smell like smoke also plus you acted like you didn't want to go at all." Taki added.

"Well, at least I didn't act like a loose woman." said Cassandra.

"Why don't you just staple your mouth shut and stay home." said Xianghua

"Maybe then you would be happy all by yourself." Xianghua added

"This coming from someone who is dressed like a whore, having another man dance and grind all over you and to top it off, you and Taki were dancing on top of a bar table." said Cassandra.

"Excuse me. " said Xianghua

"I saw you dancing and Yun-Seong was grinding up behind you." said Cassandra

"It was only dancing plus Kilik didn't want me anywhere near her." said Yun-Seong

"Sure...You know you wanted to bang her while he wasn't looking." said Cassandra

"Why don't you do us a favor and shut the fuck up." Yun-Seong yelled as he looked at Cassandra

Yun-Seong in the booth
I'll be damned if Cassandra is going to deter me from having a good time and hooking up with some of the girls here, including Xianghua. Cassandra just made my shit list.

"Look, I told Yun-Seong to leave Xianghua alone." said Kilik

"We were having a great time until you had to ruin it for us with your preachy BS." said Xianghua

"Well, maybe if you didn't dress like you wanted a cheap thrill and keep your legs closed maybe then I wouldn't have to talk bad about you." said Cassandra.

"Excuse me?" said Xianghua

"Yeah, I said it." said Cassandra

Xianghua in the booth
I am ready to hit Cassandra in her mouth but Kilik is stopping me from doing so.

"Are you done talking?" said Xianghua.

Cassandra didn't say a word. Talim and Siegfried were already pissed off with Cassandra's attitude, Yun-Seong lowered his head but was still looking out the van window, Kilik firmly held Xianghua's hand, restraining her from possibly hitting Cassandra, and Maxi, Mitsurugi, and Taki were passed out drunk.

"I said are you done talking?" Xianghua asked again as she looked at Cassandra, who was already silent.

"I'll take that as a yes." Xianghua added as she fixed her hair and adjusted her outfit

"Guys, let's just get home and not talk about this, okay?" said Siegfried.

Kilik and Xianghua in the booth
Xianghua: Cassandra pisses me off. She is one word away from me, knocking her teeth out with either my fists or my stilettos
Kilik: *sighs* I just wish she keep her mouth shut and her ass home.

The show closes as the roommates head back in the house.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, the roommates have a meeting concerning Cassandra. Yun-Seong tries to reveal his feelings to Xianghua without Kilik knowing about it, and our first hookup in the house.

oooh scandalous! Cassandra is just pissing everyone off in the house ! love the work so far, keep it up this just too good for words :sc2xia12:<3:sc2kil2:

Chapter 4:
I have to tell you something

Siegfried: This is a true story

Inside the house, we see Taki working out, Mitsurugi lounging on the couch with Siegfried sitting next to him and most of the roommates sleeping.

Siegfried in the booth
It's the day after the club and I want to establish a meeting regarding Cassandra and her attitude.

Siegfried knocks on Kilik and Xianghua's room door. Kilik wakes up and opens the door

"Hey, what is it?" Kilik asked groggily

"I want the roommates to have a meeting right now." said Siegfried

"Sure, I'll wake up Xianghua." said Kilik

Yun-Seong, Talim, and Maxi are seen walking around in their pajamas as Talim starts stretching out, Yun-Seong eating toast and Maxi grabbing a beer. Cassandra is still sleeping

Cassandra in the booth
Last night was perhaps one of the worst nights of my life

**Flashback**
"Why don't you just staple your mouth shut and stay home" said Xianghua

"This coming from someone who is dressed like a whore..." said Cassandra

I so want out of this house and clearly these people are annoying.

"Anyone seen Cassandra?" Siegfried asked

"She's probably sleeping." said Talim

"Or worse, snoring." said Xianghua

Cassandra later wakes up to see the rest of her roommates all sitting down, looking at her except Xianghua.

"Why are you guys all sitting down in the living room?" Cassandra asked

Everyone was silent at first but Siegfried stood up and spoke.

"Cassandra, I'm going to need you to sit down." said Siegfried

"What the hell is going on?" Cassandra asked

"We need to talk." said Siegfried

Cassandra in the booth
Siegfried and the other roommates are sitting around and looking to have a meeting regarding last night and I'm left wondering what is going on.

"It's about the way you talk down to others." said Kilik

"You have this whole act about you being "wholesome" and I for one don't buy it, not for one minute." Xianghua added

"Excuse me?" said Cassandra

"About the whole club incident, we tried to make you have a good time and you didn't want to do that." Xianghua replied.

"You just had to keep forcing me and forcing me to go until I gave in." said Cassandra.

"And then you had the nerve to say that we smell of liquor, smoke, vomit, and sex, who says that kind of stuff ?" Talim asked.

"Look, Cassandra, we like you but you need to come off your high horse." said Siegfried

Cassandra sighed as the rest of the roommates looked at her with discerning looks on their faces.

"Okay, I'll stop being the bad guy if that's what you want." said Cassandra

"No one said that you were a bad person, just chill out, okay." said Talim

"Fine then." said Cassandra

Cassandra in the booth
I still believe that the rest of my roommates probably think I'm a bitch but I'm going to change for me and only me.

Xianghua is in her workout clothes in the gym, riding a stationery bicycle. Yun-Seong walks in stretching as he enters the gym.

Yun-Seong in the booth
For the past couple of days, I've been having this huge crush on Xianghua so much it's driving me to insanity and I just got to get this out of me before Kilik comes after me.

"How you doing, Xianghua." Yun-Seong said

"Doing good." said Xianghua

Yun-Seong stopped speaking and just stared off into space, thinking of the next thing to say to Xianghua. As Xianghua was about to leave the gym, Yun-Seong stopped her.

"Hey, I wanted to tell you something." Yun-Seong said

"What is it?" Xianghua asked.

Yun-Seong in the booth
At this point, I'm already sweating and I haven't hit a treadmill or lift a dumbbell, that's how much my crush on Xianghua has left me.

"I know you have a boyfriend and all and I don't want to come in between the two of you..." Yun-Seong began.

"Yun-Seong, where is this going?" Xianghua asked.

"I can't take it anymore, I have to tell you that I've been developing this crush on you ever since I saw you in the house." said Yun-Seong.

Xianghua in the booth
Yun-Seong tells me that he's developed this crush for me and I am just taken back by everything he just said.

"Wow...I'm just...wow." said Xianghua

"I had to get that out of that me and I hope you don't take it the wrong way." Yun-Seong said.

"Relax." said Xianghua

"Let's just keep this between you and I, okay." Xianghua added.

"Sure, I guess." said Yun-Seong

As Xianghua leaves the gym, Yun-Seong starts grabbing weights and begins working out. Maxi and Taki are seen sitting down in the living room, Maxi's right arm is stretched out behind Taki.

Maxi in the booth
You know, Taki and I are starting to have a "thing" for each other and I feel just as smitten as she is.

"You know." said Maxi

"I've been thinking about working out just to impress you." Maxi added

"Oh really now." said Taki

"Looking to get rid of that beer belly you got developing, huh?" said Taki

"Oh you got jokes now?" Maxi asked.

As Maxi and Taki are talking and flirting with each other, Mitsurugi just looked at the both of them with disgust.

Mitsurugi in the booth
I see Maxi and Taki sitting down and acting all lovey-dovey with one another and quite frankly it sickens me.

As Maxi tries to go in for a kiss on Taki's lips, he is interrupted by Mitsurugi.

"Want another beer, Maxi?" Mitsurugi asked.

"Sure." said Maxi

Taki gave Maxi a look as he changed his decision.

"Better yet, I'm good." said Maxi.

"You might as well." said Taki

"Might as well what?" Maxi asked

As Mitsurugi was walking with a bottle of beer in his hand, Maxi got up and grabbed a bottle of beer for himself. Kilik and Siegfried are playing pool and Kilik makes a corner pocket shot.

"And that's another shot for me." said Kilik

"You said you're taking Xianghua out somewhere tonight?" Siegfried asked.

"Yeah, I want to surprise since she thinks I don't do anything for her." said Kilik

"Sweet." said Siegfried as Kilik made another corner pocket shot.

As Kilik and Siegfried are playing pool, Yun-Seong is seen sitting next to Talim just watching the two guys play.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Kilik plans to take Xianghua out to probably see a movie or dinner and the first thing that pops in my mind is that I hope Xianghua doesn't tell Kilik about me having a crush on her.

"I play winner." said Talim

"Wait, what?" said Yun-Seong

"I heard her, she called it." said Siegfried

"Damn." said Yun-Seong.

"Left side, corner pocket." said Kilik as he shot the white ball into the 8 ball.

As the 8 ball sailed towards the corner pocket, Xianghua stops it from reaching its spot.

"Come on now." said Kilik

"What I can't have fun with you?" Xianghua asked as she kissed Kilik

Siegfried started laughing as Yun-Seong looked on.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Seeing Xianghua kiss Kilik is like taking a punch to the gut. I can't hate on Kilik, he cool.

"Okay, I got to make this one shot and then I can beat Talim." said Kilik

Kilik makes the corner pocket shot, winning the pool game over Siegfried. Talim grabs a stick of her own and prepares to play pool.

Talim in the booth
I never played pool but I know Kilik is damn good.

Kilik starts making shot after shot until he is only left with the 8-ball again.

Kilik in the booth
I'm winning in pool and as I am about to sink another shot, Xianghua playfully distracts me.

As Kilik is about to sink the 8-ball into another pocket, Xianghua starts to distract Kilik as she starts rotating her butt at him.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Looking at Xianghua and that her butt of hers *puts on shades and bites lower lip* Dat Ass

Kilik misses his target as the 8-ball went into another pocket.

"Nooooo." said Kilik

"Had to distract him somehow." said Xianghua

"Alright my turn." said Yun-Seong as he looked at Kilik and Xianghua hugged up on each other.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, Kilik and Xianghua go out on a date. Maxi and Taki have a special makeout moment and things get confrontational between Mitsurugi and Cassandra.

Chapter 5:
A Date and Disaster

Talim: To find out what happens

Inside the house, Mitsurugi is drinking another bottle of beer, Talim is doing Yoga, and Kilik and Xianghua in their room getting ready to go on a date.
Kilik in the booth
Xianghua and I are going out tonight and I plan on showing her a good time and how much she means to me.

"Xianghua, are you ready?" Kilik called out to her. "In a minute." said Xianghua as she was putting on her high heels. Kilik sits down on their bed, waiting for Xianghua.

Meanwhile, Yun-Seong is listening to music, writing lyrics in a notebook. He turns his head as he sees Xianghua, wearing a blue dress.

Yun-Seong in the booth
I'm listening to my music and whatnot and for some reason, I turn my head and see Xianghua in a curve hugging black dress. My, oh my.

"Okay, guys, we're out." said Kilik as he Xianghua left the house. Just about everyone waved to Kilik and Xianghua as Yun-Seong was the only one staring at Xianghua. As they left, Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong were all talking about the way Xianghua looked in her black dress.

"Did you see the way she looks in that dress?" said Mitsurugi

"I was only looking at her curves and that butt of hers." said Yun-Seong

"Same here, plus with all that makeup she got on. " said Siegfried

Talim, who finished her yoga stretches, eavesdropped on the three men as they were talking about Xianghua.

Talim in the booth
Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong are all talking about how Xianghua looks in her black dress and how sexy she looks and clearly those guys never been with a woman from what I can tell.

Meanwhile, Kilik and Xianghua are at an upscale restaurant. The two of them are already seated in their table. Kilik looks slightly nervous, hoping Xianghua doesn't catch him looking nervous.

Kilik in the booth
As Xianghua and I are sitting at our table, I kinda get butterflies in my stomach, either from the way Xianghua looks or the fact that I have to tell her how much she means to me.

After both ordered their meals and got their wine, Kilik started to speak.

"Xianghua..." Kilik began. "There's something I always wanted to tell you." Kilik added as Xianghua placed her wine glass down.

Xianghua in the booth
Kilik tells me that he has something he always wanted to tell me and I'm not sure what it is that he wants to tell me.

"Xianghua, I love you so much and I can never see myself being with any other person other than you." Kilik said. " I've never been any more elated to be with someone that when I see smile, makes me know I am a better person." Kilik added. At this point, Xianghua is fighting back tears, touching her chest.

"Oh Kilik." Xianghua said as she was holding back tears. A tear was shed as Kilik caressed her cheek and simply kissed her.

Xianghua in the booth
At first, I didn't know what to expect from Kilik but after he confessed his love for me, I just had... *catches herself from crying* excuse me.

After their dinner was finished, the two ended up with a New York Cheesecake as their desert as the two playfully ate it.
Back at the house, Cassandra sees Mitsurugi, laid out on the couch, drunk. She looks partially annoyed by this sight as she starts picking up beer bottles for her to have a seat.

Cassandra in the booth
Mitsurugi is a complete slob and a drunk. How do the other housemates put up with him?

"Cassandra, what are you doing?" Mitsurugi said groggily

"Moving these damn beer bottles out of the way, what's it look like?" said Cassandra

"Taking my damn beer is what it looks like." said Mitsurugi

"Are you serious, there's nothing in these bottles." said Cassandra as she walked towards the trashcan

"Bible...Thumping..Bitch." said Mitsurugi

"What did you just called me?" Cassandra asked

"I called you a bible thumping...bitch!" said Mitsurugi

Cassandra throws one of the beer bottles at Mitsurugi, who slightly moves out of the way. Mitsurugi stumbles trying to get to Cassandra but he hits his head on the trashcan.

"Lousy drunk." said Cassandra as she threw away all the beer bottles and stepped over Mitsurugi.

Cassandra in the booth
Let this be a lesson for anyone who thinks about getting drunk and looking to fight this bible thumping bitch

In the jacuzzi, Maxi and Taki are full on making out. Maxi has a glass of champagne in his hand while attempting to take Taki's bikini top off with the other. Taki slpas Maxi's other hand as she stops making out with him and wags her finger at him.

Taki in the booth
Maxi is a sweet guy who acts like a jerk sometimes but I'm starting to get the hang of him and see where our relationship goes.

"What, I can't spice up this night?" Maxi asked.

"You knew what you were trying to do." said Taki.

"Whatever." said Maxi as he leaned in to kiss Taki.

Moments later, Kilik and Xianghua walked through the door as they carried their cheesecake from the upscale restaraunt and holding hands.

Yun-Seong in the booth
I see Kilik and Xianghua walking in the door together, holding hands, and all I could think about is Kilik probably had sex with Xianghua.

"Hey, we're home." said Kilik

Cassandra in the booth
Kilik has smeared lipstick and hickeys all over his lips and neck plus he has a fly open and I don't think he's aware of that. My guess is that he did more than show Xianghua a good time if you know what I mean.

"How was your date?" Talim asked.

"It was great." said Xianghua

"Hey, Xianghua, can i speak with you for a moment?" Talim asked.

"Sure, I guess." said Xianghua

Talim in the booth
I need to tell Xianghua that Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong that they were making comments about the way she looked.

"Okay, as you and Kilik left, I overheard Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong make suggestive comments regarding your outfit." said Talim.

Xianghua looked confused but eventually, she spoke. "What were the comments?" she asked.

"About how much makeup you had on or the way your butt looks in that dress." Talim said.

"I know it's a tight fitting but slim dress but come on." said Xianghua.

"I just wish those guys grow up and stop acting like dogs." said Talim

"Don't worry about it, it's my dress and my body, so what." said Xianghua.

Xianghua in the booth
Talim tells me that Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong (of all people) made some suggestive albeit sexual comments about my black dress and quite frankly, I want to confront them about it.

As Xianghua heads to her room, she sees Kilik taking off his shirt. She sneaks up behind him, hugging him. Kilik turns around the two start making out on the bed. Xianghua begins taking off her heels as Kilik begins unloosening his belt and Xianghua taking off his pants. The two continue making out until both are underneath the covers.

Next time on the Real World: Soul Calibur Style, Xianghua confronts Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong about their comments, the roommates get their first jobs, and Cassandra's older sister pays a visit.

Not a bad episode. Your slowing pace, and we can see relationship develop. I think Talim needs to d osoemthing though. She has been drifting through the house.

Not a bad episode. Your slowing pace, and we can see relationship develop. I think Talim needs to d osoemthing though. She has been drifting through the house.

Talim will have some involvement regarding the roommates. Slowly but surely, the cards will all fall into place.

Chapter 6:
What did you say about me?

Talim: To find out what happens

Inside the house, Mitsurugi, Yun-Seong, and Siegfried are sitting down watching TV. Xianghua is walking to the kitchen, wearing a pink camisole and light blue boy shorts. This catches the attention of Yun-Seong, who stares directly at her butt.

Yun-Seong in the booth
I see Xianghua walking past me, Mitsurugi, and Siegfried and the first thing I see that butt of hers in those shorts.

As Xianghua begins making breakfast, she looks over her shoulders to see Yun-Seong and Mitsurugi staring at her butt and at the last minute turning their heads away.

"Why don't the two of you take a picture, it'll last longer." said Xianghua.

"What are you talking about?" Mitsurugi asked.

"I'm talking about your little comments regarding the way I dressed last night." Xianghua answered

Xianghua in the booth
It's obvious that guys like Yun-Seong and Mitsurugi would be the ones clamoring over the way I look."

"Talim told me all your little comments about my dress last night." Xianghua added.

"That little hippie?" Mitsurugi said.

"Yeah, and apparently, one of you said something about me having so much makeup on, I either look like a clown or a whore." Xianghua said

"Are you kidding me, Talim told you this?" said Siegfried

"And another comment about how the way my curves and butt look in the dress." said Xianghua

**Flashback**
"Did you see the way she looks in that dress?" said Mitsurugi

"I was only looking at her curves and that butt of hers." said Yun-Seong

"Same here, plus with all that makeup she got on. " said Siegfried

"Look, we're guys, we're gonna look and comment about women anyways." siad Yun-Seong

"Besides, Talim's practically jealous of you look anyway." said Siegfried

Moments later, Kilik, wearing nothing but black basketball shorts, enters the living room.

"What's going on?" Kilik asked

"Kilik, apparently Mitsurugi, Siegfried, and Yun-Seong made comments regarding the way I look." said Xianghua.

Siegfried in the booth
Kilik arrives and Xianghua tells him that Mitsurugi, Yun-Seong, and I had been making comments about Xianghua and really he doesn't know the half of what's going on.

"Look, Kilik, you know we're guys and we comment on how women look fine and all that, right?" Siegfried said

"Yeah, but what does this have to do with Xianghua?" Kilik asked.

"It was just comments and she said Talim told her that we were objectifying her and some shit." Siegfried answered.

"Really." said Kilik "Where the hell is Talim?" Kilik asked.

In the gym, Talim is seen doing yoga

Talim in the booth
Last night, I was able to tell Xianghua about the suggestive comments made about her from Yun-Seong, Mitsurugi, and Siegfried and basically, I didn't appreciate what they were saying about her.

"Knock knock." said Kilik

"Hi, Kilik." said Talim as she stopped her yoga practice

"Siegfried told me that you told Xianghua something about suggestive comments taken toward her." said Kilik

"Yeah, and it's because they know that you're with some hot chick that they can't get with." Talim answered.

"So." said Kilik.

"So?" asked Talim. "Don't you think that any of those guys would've thought about snatching up Xianghua for themselves?" Talim added.

Kilik in the booth
Talim tells me that the guys may have some sort of agenda when it comes to me and Xianghua and that one of them could just steal her from me.

"Whatever, I had don't have to hear this." said Kilik

Talim sighed as she continued her yoga.

Elsewhere, Cassandra is fully dressed and has an excited look on her face.

Cassandra in the booth
My sister, Sophitia is coming over for a visit and I am just as glad to have someone who isn't a drunk, whore, or irritating to be around with.

Cassandra looks out the peephole, smiles, and opens the door as her sister, Sophitia runs up and hugs her.

Siegfried in the booth
Cassandra's sister looks mad hot. I mean she looks like she came from heaven somewhere.

"Guys, I want you to meet my sister, Sophitia." said Cassandra. The roommates all greet Sophitia and make her feel welcome.

Mitsurugi in the booth
Sophitia looks like a chick I can pick up at a bar, bang her, and she wouldn't complain about it. At least she's not like sister.

"Hi, everyone, glad to be here." said Sophitia.

Everyone is all smiles around Sophitia. "We got to take her out clubbing." said Yun-Seong.

"Oh no, I don't do clubs." said Sophitia.

"Come on, you'll love it." said Mitsurugi

"Well, I don't know." said Sophitia

Cassandra in the booth
It's been already five minutes and already Mitsurugi and Yun-Seong are tempting me to hit them about going to the club and crap.

Taki receives a letter from the mail. "Hey guys, we got a letter." said Taki

"What's it say?" Maxi asked.

Taki opens the letter and reads it. "Says here that we will be working together at an Ice Cream Parlor/Pizzeria." said Taki. "And we're going to be on the job tomorrow at noon." Taki added.

"Really?" said Maxi.

"What, you were expecting to work at a bar somewhere and get piss drunk with Mitsurugi?" Taki asked.

"Real funny." said Maxi.

Taki in the booth
Maxi and I received a letter saying that the roommates have to work at some ice cream parlor and pizzeria and quite frankly, it just gives us something better to do other than bitch, argue, hookup, and get drunk.

"Guys, we got a letter from some job." said Taki

"A job?" said Yun-Seong.

"Yeah, as in work." said Taki.

"We're going to be working over at an ice cream parlor and pizzeria." Taki added

"Hey, when do we start?" Yun-Seong asked.

"Tomorrow at noon." said Taki

"Crap." said Yun-Seong. "That means we got to get up early." Yun-Seong added.

Cassandra in the booth
I can tell that Yun-Seong hasn't worked a day in his life judging from the comments regarding our new jobs. Hopefully, this will get me away from being in anymore drama from the rest of the roommates.

Around nighttime, the roommates are all getting dressed to go hang out somewhere.

Xianghua in the booth
Earlier today, I had to confront Mitsurugi, Yun-Seong, and Siegfried about the comments that Talim had told me about last night regarding my dress and Kilik came to me with some information after talking with Talim.

"Kilik, what's up?" Xianghua said

"I had spoken with Talim regarding about the whole argument from earlier and she said something about the guys trying to snatch you away from me. " Kilik said.

"Did she now?" Xianghua asked

"She sure did." said Kilik

"That bitch." said Xianghua

The rest of the roommates are dressed and ready to head to a new club called Elysium. Inside Elysium, the roommates are all having a ball. Siegfried and Mitsurugi are fist pumping, Taki and Maxi are making out, Cassandra and Sophitia are chatting, and Kilik and Xianghua are dancing on the floor. Yun-Seong is sitting down, staring at Xianghua while Talim does the same.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Having Xianghua bitch at me for making some comments that some woman would find flattering just makes me want to scratch my head in my confusion.

After Kilik and Xianghua were done dancing, Xianghua tells Talim that she wants to meet her in the women's restroom.

"Talim I want to have a word with you." said Xianghua

Talim in the booth
Xianghua tells me that she wants to have a word with me in the women's restroom and I'm sure what it is that she wants to speak about.

In the women's restroom, Xianghua confronts Talim about the situation regarding the comments made about her.

"Kilik said he spoke to you regarding the comments that were made about me and he told me that you came up with a conclusion about the guys trying to snatch me up." said Xianghua.

"Xianghua, what are you talking about?" Talim asked.

"Bitch, don't play dumb with me." said Xianghua. "I knew I shouldn't had listened to you about the comments the guys made about me being a whore and some crap you came up with." she added.

"Why are you coming at me for?" Talim asked.

"Because you probably were listening a little too hard to what they were saying about me and twisted their words into your own lies." said Xianghua.

"Oh, really?" said Talim. "Well, it's not my fault that I wear tight clothing that show off my boobs and ass and have a boyfriend that acts like a tool in your defense." Talim added.

"I got news for you, Talim." Xianghua said. "Stay the fuck away from me and stay away from Kilik." Xianghua added. "Whatever guys say about me and Kilik is none of your damn concern." she said as she left the restroom, leaving Talim angry.

Xianghua in the booth
If guys want to talk about me and Kilik, let them, because at the end of the day, me and Kilik are still closer than close.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, the roommates start their job, Talim helps Yun-Seong in trying to nab Xianghua and the Alexandra sisters show more than just skin.

And X just blew off a good friend. Really fucking stupid move on her part. Also some typos....

"Bitch, don't play dumb with me." said Xianghua. "I knew shouldn't had listened to you about the comments the guys made about me being a whore and some crap you came up with." she added.

The second line of dialogue should be," I knew I shouldn't have listened to you about the comments the guys made about me being a whore and some crap you came up with." She added.

"I had spoke with Talim regarding about the whole argument from earlier and she said something about the guys trying to snatch you away from me. " Kilik said

should be "spoken", not"spoke".

Back