Chapter 7:
On the job and off the mark

Siegfried: Here is the true story

Kilik: Of Nine Souls

Xianghua: Picked to live in a house

Yun-Seong: Work together

Cassandra: And have their lives taped

Talim: To see what happens

Maxi: When people stop being polite (Thank God)

Mitsurugi: And start getting real

Taki: Very real

All: The Real World: Soul Calibur Style

Inside the house, we see our roommates getting ready for their first day on the job. Yun-Seong is still sleeping

Cassandra in the booth
Everyone is getting ready for our first day on the job and low and behold, Yun-Seong is still sleeping.

Cassandra: Yun-Seong, wake up!

Yun-Seong: What, what?

Cassandra: Wake up, we got to go to work.

Yun-Seong: Aww crap.

The rest of the roommates are anxiously waiting for Yun-Seong.

Xianghua in the booth
I can't wait to start this new job of ours but we have to wait for that bonehead Yun-Seong to get himself together and what not.

Yun-Seong: Alright, let's do it.

Taki: Took you a while.

Yun-Seong: Yeah yeah yeah.

The roommates head out to their new workplace called Johnny Dan's Ice Cream Parlor and Pizzeria.

Maxi in the booth
So we arrive at this pizza ice cream parlor shop and we're greeted by some guy with a long beard, white ponytail, and tattoos, who I think is our boss but I could care less.

Manager: Welcome everyone to Johnny Dan's Ice Cream Parlor and Pizzeria. I see you guys are the newest employees.

Kilik in the booth
Our manager is some old guy that looks like he's been drinking more than Mitsurugi and Maxi combined and reeks of tobacco.

Manager: Come now, I have some assigning to do for you all.

Inside Johnny Dan's, the roommates are given tasks to do at each station.

Manager: Ok, you three *points to Talim, Yun-Seong, and Cassandra* will be working at the ice cream parlor to your left.

Cassandra in the booth
Great, I'm stuck having to work with a slouch like Yun-Seong and a yoga posing hippie like Talim? Just wonderful.

Manager: Now you three *points to Kilik, Xianghua, and Siegfried* will work behind the ovens of the pizza parlor.

Xianghua in the booth
Me working with Kilik, doing nothing but pizzas? Can someone cue "That's Amore" right now?

Manager: And finally, you three *points to Mitsurugi, Maxi, and Taki* follow me.

Taki in the booth
Talim gets to work with Cassandra and Yun-Seong, Xianghua gets to work with Kilik and Siegfried, and what do I get? I get stuck with the two drunks in the house.

Manager: I hope you three like working behind the bar rather than just drinking it all up.

Maxi in the booth
Our manager just hooked me, Mitsurugi, and Taki up as bartenders. I'm starting to like this guy.

Back at the ice cream parlor, Talim and Yun-Seong are working on a sundae while Cassandra is loading up strawberry ice cream in the blender.

Talim: Hey, I got something to tell you.

Yun-Seong: What is it?

Talim: You know how you always fall over yourself for Xianghua?

Yun-Seong: Yeah, what about her?

Talim: I spoke to her the other day regarding how the way she looks when she dresses and what not and she catches an attitude with me.

Yun-Seong: Really now?

Yun-Seong in the booth
Talim is telling me about how Xianghua bitched her out because of a few comments made about how the way she dresses and I'm like what's that got to do with me.

Talim: So I was thinking maybe you and I get some payback on her by bleaching her clothes or at least tearing them to shreds.

Yun-Seong: Whoa, that's a little extreme don't ya think?

As Yun-Seong and Talim are discussing amongst themselves, Cassandra slightly eavesdrops on the both of them.

Cassandra in the booth
I don't know what Talim and Yun-Seong are talking about but I do keep hearing Xianghua's name being brought up a lot.

Cassandra: Hey, are you two done making that sundae?

Talim: Yeah, we are.

Yun-Seong: Quit bellyaching, geez.

Elsewhere, Kilik shows off his pizza making skills in order to impress Xianghua

Xianghua: Bravo, Kilik, bravo.

Siegfried is slicing up the pizza as he watches

Siegfried in the booth
Kilik and I are perhaps the only ones working on pizzas while Xianghua just acts amazed whenever Kilik starts tossing dough around and tries to sing in Italian for her.

Xianghua: Alright, my turn.

Xianghua tries to toss the dough herself but it lands on her face.

Xianghua: Hmph.

Kilik: Let me get that for you.

Xianghua: Thank you, Kilik.

Siegfried: Hey, you should try working on the toppings for a while, X.

Kilik in the booth
Watching Xianghua attempt to make pizza is just as amusing as seeing her try to sing.

Behind the bar, Taki begins showing off her impressive bartender skills, serving drinks at a rapid pace while Maxi flirts with the patrons.

Taki: Hey, Maxi, a little help here. This isn't happy hour, you know.

Maxi: FIne, fine.

Mitsurugi, on his break, starts drinking beer outside the premises.

Mitsurugi in the booth
I snook out with a couple of beers while on my break and let's just say, I had way too many to drink.

Mitsurugi begins downing a bottle of beer, followed by another beer. Meanwhile, Taki and Maxi are doing their best to serve patrons alcohol.

Taki: Where's Mitsurugi?

Maxi: Last I checked, he was on break.

Taki: He better not be getting drunk on the job.

Taki in the booth
The last thing I want to see is a drunk Mitsurugi, making his way behind the bar and making a fool of himself.

As Mitsurugi returned, he starts grabbing four vodka bottles and starts pouring them into the shot glasses that Taki was working on.

Taki: Mitsurugi, what are you doing?

Taki in the booth
Mitsurugi returns back from his break and he starts making a mess, pouring four bottles of vodka all over my shot glasses and hands.

Mitsurugi: Let's make some drinks!

Taki and Maxi looked disdained as Mitsurugi begins pouring vodka all over the place. After work was finished, the roommates make their way back to the house. On their way home, Talim and Yun-Seong are whispering to one another.

Cassandra in the booth
Work is finished (thank God) and all of us are heading home. I still hear Talim and Yun-Seong whispering about Xianghua and what they're gonna do to her.

Cassandra: Just what are you two whispering about?

Yun-Seong: What's it to ya?

Cassandra: Whatever you two are plotting, you better stop it.

Talim: Don't you have some bible thumping to do?

Cassandra: Oh, really, like you would have something to do with that you yoga posing, hemp smoking hippie?

Talim: Come at me, Cassandra.

Siegfried in the booth
Talim and Yun-Seong are arguing with Cassandra and I jump in to aid her.

Siegfried: Hey, whatever you two guys have in common, no one wants to know about it, okay?

Talim: Siegfried, this doesn't concern you.

Siegfried: Well, shit, don't you think I know that?

At the house, Kilik and Xianghua are relaxing in a jacuzzi, Mitsurugi downs some more beer, Taki is working out, and Talim and Yun-Seong, carrying a pair scissors and bleach, are deviously going through Xianghua's clothes.

Talim and Yun-Seong in the booth
Talim: Yun-Seong and I plan to put Xianghua's clothes more than just the salvation army, if you catch our drift.

Talim and Yun-Seong begin sifting through Xianghua's clothes and begins laying them out on her bed. Yun-Seong finds Xianghua's blue short shorts that read "Candy Ass" on the back and a pair of pink panties.

Talim: Will you put those down?

Yun-Seong sheepishly places the two garments in his pocket as he hands Talim a pair of scissors. Talim begins running the scissors through one of Xianghua's black dresses.

Talim: Right through the middle, baby.

Talim later grabs some bleach and begins pouring it all over Xianghua's teal capri pants and red short shorts.

Talim: Chai Xianghua, that's what you get for crossing my path and pissing me off, right, Yun-Seong?
Yun-Seong: *pulls out Xianghua's pink panties*
Yun-Seong: Right.
Talim: I thought I told you to put those away.

Talim and Yun-Seong quickly try to exit out of Kilik and Xianghua's room. As they do, they are seen by Cassandra, who is on the computer.

Cassandra in the booth
I see Talim and Yun-Seong leaving Kilik and Xianghua's room, carrying bleach and a pair of scissors and all I can think about is that this all has something to do with Xianghua in some way.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, Xianghua goes in a frenzy over her destroyed clothes, Taki and Maxi make out, and Mitusurugi gets into it with Siegfried.

Chapter 8:
Now it's war

Inside the house, we see Mitsurugi passed out on the couch, Taki finishing her workout, Kilik and Xianghua still in the jacuzzi, and Talim and Yun-Seong deviously laughing as Talim twirled scissors around after ruining Xianghua's clothes.

Talim: Yun-Seong and I are relishing in destroying Xianghua's stripper like clothes. That'll teach her not to mess with me.
Yun-Seong: You know something, I think I'm going to keep her pink panties as a souvenir *pulls out Xianghua's pink panties*

As Kilik and Xianghua were leaving the jacuzzi, Cassandra looks over her shoulder catching a glimpse of the two walking together, shuts off her laptop and confronts both of them.

Cassandra in the booth
I see both Kilik and Xianghua walking towards their room and the first thing that pops up in my mind is what Talim and Yun-Seong were doing in there.

Cassandra: Kilik, Xianghua, there's something I want to discuss with you guys about.

Kilik: What is it?

Cassandra: I saw Talim and Yun-Seong walk out of your room and Talim was holding a pair of scissors.

Kilik: Scissors?

Kilik in the booth
Cassandra tells Xianghua and I that Talim and Yun-Seong left our room and Talim was holding a pair of scissors

Xianghua: If those two destroyed our bed sheets, I will kill them.

Xianghua storms off to her room. She opens the door, seeing her clothes cut up, tattered, and bleach, her underwear scattered all over the place.

Xianghua: AAAARGGHHH!!!

Kilik and Cassandra sprint towards the room, seeing the damage that was done.

Kilik in the booth
I hear Xianghua screaming at the top of her lungs and as Cassandra and I entered the room, and I see Xianghua's clothes tattered and bleached and her undergarments flung all over the place.

Xianghua: I am gonna kill both Talim and Yun-Seong. Where are they?

Xianghua storms out of her room, tears in her eyes, gritting her teeth, and her fists balled up in rage, looked to confront both Talim and Yun-Seong.

Kilik: Oh, crap.

Siegfried: What happened?

Cassandra: Talim and Yun-Seong destroyed all of Xianghua's clothes.

Siegfried: Oh, shit.

Kilik in the booth
Xianghua's clothes are destroyed and she's already on a warpath looking for Talim and Yun-Seong.

Xianghua knocks furiously on Talim's door. She struggles trying to get the door knob loose. Xianghua continues knocking on the door again.

Xianghua: Open this damn door now, you fucking hippie!

Talim, inside her room, is meditating, trying to ignore Xianghua's angry yells and knocks.

Talim in the booth
I am trying to meditate and all I hear is knocking and incompetent yelling that is ruining my experience.

Xianghua: Talim, you bitch, I know you can here me!

Xianghua bangs herself on Talim's door, trying to get in and confront her. Yun-Seong, hearing Xianghua yelling adjacently from his room, scrambles to put Xianghua's panties away.

Yun-Seong in the booth
Xianghua is yelling up a storm and I'm scared as all hell. I'm looking at her panties and at the same time, thinking in my head, she's gonna kill me.

Cassandra: Xianghua, stop yelling before you lose your voice.

Xianghua: *sighing angrily* fine then

Xianghua stops. She goes to her room, slamming the door, and sobbing loudly.

Mitsurugi, waking up from all the commotion, has a confused look on his face. He notices Siegfried looking in the refrigerator.

Mitsurugi: Hands off my beer, Siegfried.

Siegfried: Dude, you drink all the beer in the house, get drunk and lay out on the couch.

Mitsurugi: Don't patronize me, you pretty boy.

Siegfried in the booth:
Mitsurugi's drunkenness is starting to get on my nerves and I'm ready to knock him out senseless

Siegfried: Oh, I got your pretty boy, you drunk.

Mitsurugi: You wanna go?

Siegfried shoves Mitsurugi back on the couch as he walks away.

Mitsurugi in the booth
Siegfried...You're not... the boss..of my mother *burp*

Xianghua, inside her room, is still sobbing. Kilik knocks on the door, checking on Xianghua.

Kilik: Xianghua, are you okay?

Xianghua opens the door, drying away her tears. Kilik and Xianghua embrace in a hug.

Kilik in the booth
I checked on Xianghua and all I could do is hug her and tell her everything will be alright.

Yun-Seong, tiptoeing his way out of his room, is stopped in his tracks by Cassandra.

Cassandra: And just where do you think you're going?

Yun-Seong in the booth
As Hurricane Xianghua cleared and everything seemed to be fine, low and behold, Cassandra stops me in my tracks.

Yun-Seong: I was just...

Cassandra: You were what, huh? I see you have Xianghua's short shorts in your hand.

Yun-Seong: Look, I was just...you know.

Cassandra: Give me those and I won't tell Xianghua that you had a hand in this, okay?

Yun-Seong: Yeah...sure.

Cassandra: And while you're at it, why don't you also get Xianghua's panties, you know the ones.

Yun-Seong: *gulps*

At a department store, Kilik and Xianghua go shopping to replace Xianghua's ruined clothes.

Xianghua in the booth
Kilik and I are shopping for new clothes, apparently preventing me from ringing Talim's neck and beating the ever loving shit out of her.

Xianghua: This dress looks nice.

Kilik: Yeah, just like your black one.

Xianghua: I also like this blue one they have.

As both Kilik and Xianghua continue shopping for clothes, Xianghua secretly shops for lingerie. Back at the house, Taki continues working out as Maxi secretly watches.

Maxi in the booth
Watching Taki workout is like watching a woman do more than marvelous things with her mouth, if you know what I mean.

Maxi: Hey, Taki.

Taki: Yeah, Maxi.

Maxi: What do you think of my abs?

Taki: They're nice.

Maxi: Okay, what about I give you a comment on your ass?

Taki: You what?

Maxi: Calm down, Taki, you know I wouldn't say anything bad about that behind of yours.

Taki: You better not.

Maxi: Besides, I like to work my lips on to yours.

Taki stops working out. She looks at Maxi, slaps him but later makes out with him.

Maxi and Taki in the booth
Maxi and Taki are making out. They are almost naked, caressing each other.

Kilik and Xianghua return back to the house. Kilik is carrying all the bags of clothes that Xianghua had bought.

Xianghua in the booth
Ever since Talim ruined my clothes, I want to strangle the little whore for what she did.

Kilik: We're home.

Yun-Seong: Hey, what you guys bought?

Kilik: Just clothes for Xianghua.

Yun-Seong: Hey, I spoke with Talim about the whole thing and I told her not to do that again.

Kilik: Really? Because Cassandra told me you had a hand in this also.

Before Yun-Seong could answer, Cassandra intervenes.

Cassandra: Don't worry, Kilik, I read him his rights.

Kilik: I see... nevermind then.

Yun-Seong sighs as Kilik walks past him. Talim, finished with her meditating, exits her room. She is confronted by Cassandra.

Cassandra: You have some nerve ruining Xianghua's clothes like that.

Talim: Well, she had it coming. It's called karma.

Cassandra: It's also called vandalism.

Talim: Preach to someone who cares.

Talim in the booth
Cassandra, if you don't want to be like Xianghua and end up on my shit list, it's best you stay away from me you bible thumping bitch.

Talim heads for the gym to work out. Xianghua tries on her new clothes, impressing Kilik.

Kilik in the booth
Seeing Xianghua in new clothes makes me a happy guy and I'm glad that she is also happy as well.

Xianghua: Oh, Kilik.

Xianghua is wearing shorts shorts, a bustier, knee high socks, slippers, and a jacket (similar to her white, blue, and purple one) but in a different color scheme (pink/red/brown).

Kilik: I like, I like.

Kilik and Xianghua embrace in a kiss as the episode ends.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, Xianghua and Talim's confrontation heats up, Mitsurugi's drinking problem causes the roommates to have an intervention and a couple hook up goes all the way.

Chapter 9:
Hookups to f#%&ups

Inside the house, the roommates are getting dressed and heading off to work. Xianghua is fixing her hair while Kilik is brushing his teeth.

Xianghua in the booth
Last night, Kilik had went out and bought me some new clothes after Talim destroyed mines. I still want to strangle that hippie and drive her face in the ground.

Taki: Everyone ready?

Cassandra: We have to wait for Kilik and Xianghua.

Kilik and Xianghua join the roommates as they head out to work.

Inside the van, Yun-Seong leans his head on a window, apparently thinking to himself about his new affiliation with Talim.

Yun-Seong in the booth
I feel bad knowing that I had a hand in ruining Xianghua's clothes and...stealing her panties but to me, I got to make it up to her somehow.

At Johnny Dan's, the roommates were split up into their groups. Kilik began flipping dough while Xianghua and Siegfried worked on the sauce and cheese, Cassandra served ice cream cones while Talim and a hesitant Yun-Seong worked on the sundaes, Taki and Maxi were once again struggling serving drinks at the bar while Mitsurugi, snook bottles of beer into the men's restroom to drink.

Taki in the booth
Maxi and I are serving drinks to the best of our abilities and Mitsurugi is nowhere to be found.

Taki: Where the hell is Mitsurugi?

Maxi: He said he had to go use the restroom.

Taki: Didn't he just go use the restroom an hour ago?

Maxi in the booth
Mitsurugi is making me and Taki very miserable about working behind the bar and he's slacking off. Mitsurugi, you're my guy but you need to pick up the pace.

Inside the men's restroom, Mitsurugi finishes a bottle of beer. He discreetly discards the bottles away hoping no one would notice. At the pizza parlor, Kilik and Xianghua flirt around while making pizza. This makes Siegfried uneasy, watching the two make pizza in a loving mood.

Siegfried in the booth
I like Kilik and Xianghua as a couple but there seeing them act a little lovey dovey, especially after what happened with X's clothes being ruined in all, is a little excessive.

Kilik: *singing in Italian*

Xianghua: Bravo, Kilik, bravo *kisses Kilik on his cheek*

Siegfried: Oh jeez, where's the garbage bin cause I'm gonna throw up.

In the ice cream parlor, Yun-Seong, still hesitant, works on a sundae with Cassandra while Talim serves milkshakes.

Cassandra in the booth
I see Yun-Seong and he looks totally despondent and I think it all has to do with him feeling guilty about destroying Xianghua's clothes.

Cassandra: Hey, Yun, why so down?

Yun-Seong: I don't know. I feel bad knowing I had destroyed X's clothes and took her one of her panties.

Cassandra: Well, look, you knew you were in the wrong plus you shouldn't have even bothered with that.

Yun-Seong: I feel like I should do something to pay her back, to let her know how I feel.

Cassandra: I'm pretty sure Xianghua is fine now that Kilik bought her some new clothes.

As Yun-Seong and Cassandra are having a conversation, Talim overhears the two.

Talim in the booth
I hear Yun-Seong talk about how he feels bad after destroying Xianghua's clothes. All he did was steal her blue daisy dukes and pink panties, it wasn't like he ripped up a jacket or ruined a pair of capri pants.

After work, the roommates board the van, heading home.

Inside the van, Taki and Maxi confront Mitsurugi about his absence from the bar.

Taki: Mitsurugi, where the hell have you been all this time?

Mitsurugi: Me...Who?

Maxi: Dude, you're drunk.

Maxi in the booth:
Mitsurugi is drunk and the smell of alcohol is strong in his breath.

Mitsurugi: For the last time, I don't have a drinking problem.

Siegfried: Dude, who drinks all the beer in the house, you. Who gets passed out drunk on the sofa, you. You need to stop drinking all the damn beer, mn.

Mitsurugi: Look, I drink because I want to and there's no one that's gonna stop me.

Maxi: Dude, ever heard of alcohol poisoning?

Mitsurugi: Look, I don't want any of you to mess up my buzz.

Taki: What buzz, you're always like that and you never stop drinking.

Mitsurugi: Fine, you want to me to stop, I'll stop, in fact, I'll stop just so everyone can have a beer!

Maxi in the booth
Mitsurugi's rant on him no longer drinking beer is just a waste of time. Just don't think drink so heavily.

Back at the house, the roommates get situated after a hard day's work. Kilik and Xianghua continue their flirting, taking each other's clothes off, kissing each other.

Kilik in the booth
Xianghua and I have been seriously flirting each other since work and now things get even more steamier the minute we start taking off each other clothes and... you know.

Kilik and Xianghua making out session turns sensual as Xianghua wrapped her legs around Kilik's waist, her arms wrapped around his neck. The two lay on the bed, continuously making out until the two of them covered themselves underneath the sheets.

Xianghua in the booth
I don't know what motivated me and Kilik to go all out alone in our room but all I can say is that Kilik was like a wildcat.

Cassandra, walking to her room, hears moaning from Kilik and Xianghua's room. She stops and places her ear up against the door.

Cassandra in the booth
As I am walking back to my room, I hear Xianghua moaning, wondering what's going on?

The moaning from Kilik and Xianghua's room starts to get loud as Cassandra and now the roommates start to listen.

Maxi: What's that noise?

Taki: That sounds like Kilik and Xianghua are doing it.

Siegfried: That moaning Xianghua's doing is pretty loud.

Talim: That's all she's good for.

Cassandra: Talim, will you be quiet?

Cassandra in the booth
Kilik and Xianghua having sex before marriage? I so not approve of that.

After 22 minutes, Kilik, wearing teal boxer shorts, opens his room door, only to see Taki, Maxi, and Siegfried applauding him.

Kilik: Are you guys, serious?

Maxi: Way to go, buddy.

Kilik in the booth
After having some "alone time" with Xianghua, I open my room door and Maxi, Taki, and Siegfried are applauding me.

Xianghua, wearing pink tank and baby blue shorts, joins Kilik.

Xianghua: What's going on?

Talim: Well, I see everyone is applauding Kilik for banging his whore girlfriend.

Xianghua: What did you call me, you hippie bitch?

Talim: I called you a whore.

Kilik: Talim, why don't you shut your mouth.

Talim: Oh please, where did you find her at, a brothel?

Siegfried in the booth
Talim, once again is antagonizing Xianghua and this time, by bringing Kilik into this, I'm sure it's gonna get ugly.

Kilik: You need to shut your mouth and stop talking about my girlfriend like that.

Talim: Oh yeah, who's gonna stop me?

Xianghua: Me, you yoga posing, hemp smoking bitch.

Talim: You wanna do something about it?

Talim pushes Xianghua only to get pushed back. Talim strikes at Xianghua with a slap but is blocked as Xianghua tackles her to the ground, pulling on her hair.

Yun-Seong in the booth
I'm on the phone, I hear yelling, and the next thing I see is Talim and Xianghua getting into a fight.

Xianghua, still keeping Talim grounded while pulling on her hair, begins punching her head until she pulled away by Kilik and Maxi while Talim is pulled away by Taki.

Xianghua: I dare you to call me a whore again, you bitch!

Talim, wiggling her way out of Taki's grasp, charges at Xianghua again. She lands a few hits but ends up getting scratched by Xianghua. Talim manages to rip Xianghua's tanktop, exposing her bra while Xianghua rips Talim's strapless top. Xianghua is escorted back in her room with Kilik while Talim is being held back by Taki, Siegfried, and Cassandra. A confused Yun-Seong looks at both Xianghua and Talim as the episode ends.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, Xianghua and Talim's fight leads to an argument of revealing secrets, Mitsurugi tries to kick his drinking habit, and Cassandra's "friend" stops by.

Damn, catfights...
Im not complaining but all Mitsurugi does is get drunk, will he like ever get a role or how do I say this, something not involving him getting drunk I guess.

Damn, catfights...
Im not complaining but all Mitsurugi does is get drunk, will he like ever get a role or how do I say this, something not involving him getting drunk I guess.

Mitsurugi will have a much different role in the next episode.

Chapter 3:
Let's Party, Let's Fight!

Kilik: Of Nine souls

All: The Real World, Soul Calibur Style

Inside the house, we see the roommates getting ready for a night on the town.

Taki in the booth
Tonight, the roommates decide to get out of the house and decide to go clubbing

"Hey, why aren't you dressed?" Talim asked as she looked at Cassandra

"I don't go to clubs." said Cassandra

"You'll love it." Talim smiled

Cassandra in the booth
I don't go to any of those sleazy, smelly, clubs to knock my socks off, get drunk, dress slutty, so that I can go home and bang some loser.

"No, thanks." said Cassandra

"You better get dressed because we plan on leaving you." said Xianghua.

Cassandra gave Xianghua a disgusted look on her face as she saw what Xianghua was wearing.

Cassandra in the booth
Xianghua tells me that I better get dressed and here she is wearing a pink outfit with her boobies hanging out and her butt showing.

"...You know what, maybe I will dress like a skank and go to the club also." said Cassandra.

As Cassandra walked into her closet, Talim and Xianghua just looked at each other.

"What is her problem?" Xianghua said to Talim

Xianghua in the booth
I don't know what's Cassandra's problem is but she needs to stop with this "wholesome" act that she has going on.

"Hey, you girls are done in there?" Yun-Seong yelled

"Come on, man, you know how girls are?" said Maxi.

Kilik in the booth
Waiting on the girls to get done is like almost a damn eternity

As the women finally get dressed, they head down the stairs with the guys waiting for them.

"What took you guys so long?" Yun-Seong asked

"Cassandra took longer." said Xianghua

All Cassandra could do was roll her eyes. "Alright, who's ready to go clubbing?" said Maxi.

"Let's do it." said Taki

Mitsurugi in the booth
As we are getting inside the shuttle van, Siegfried tells us about the club that we are going to.

"I've heard of this one club called Azure, it's pretty sweet." said Siegfried

"I thought we were going to some club called The Adrian." said Taki

"Trust me on this one, club Azure is pretty sweet." said Siegfried

Cassandra in the booth
Siegfried and Taki are arguing over what club to go to and I just had to but in on the conversation.

"Does it even matter what club we go to?" Cassandra asked

"No one was asking you for your opinion, Cassandra." said Talim

"Oh, please, like you want to go get drunk and look slutty." said Cassandra

"Look, do anyone want to go to club Azure or The Adrian?" Siegfried asked

"Doesn't matter to anyone, I guess." said Maxi

"I guess... club Azure?" said Taki

"Fine." said Siegfried.

The roommates arrive club Azure and already start dancing, while Maxi, Mitsurugi, and Taki are getting drunk.

Yun-Seong in the booth
As we are all dancing on the floor, I can't take my eyes off of Xianghua and what she got on.

Yun-Seong starts to make his move towards Xianghua, Kilik is sitting down next to Maxi as he is watching Xianghua dancing

Kilik in the booth
I see Yun-Seong moving in on Xianghua as she is dancing and I get kinda incensed as I see him trying to grind all over her.

Kilik gets up from his seat and heads to the dance floor to confront Yun-Seong but is stopped by Xianghua who starts grinding on him.

Cassandra in the booth
Right in front of me, I see Xianghua, boobs and butt all hanging out grinding on her hapless boyfriend, Kilik, Yun-Seong trying to get in on the whole action, and to my right I see Maxi and Mitsurugi getting drunk wasted again as well as Siegfried, Talim and Taki fist pumping like lunatics. This night sucks.

As Kilik tells Xianghua that he has to go use the restroom for a moment, he takes Yun-Seong with him.

Xianghua in the booth
I'm having a good time with Kilik, dancing with him and what-not, then he tells me that he has to go use the restroom and takes Yun-Seong with him.

Inside the restroom, Kilik confronts Yun-Seong about him dancing a little too close to Xianghua.

"Yun-Seong, listen to me." Kilik began in a stern voice.

"I like you and all but you need to stop trying to grind all over my girlfriend." Kilik said.

"I was only dancing with her." said Yun-Seong

"No, I saw you putting your hands all over her, and grinding on her." said Kilik.

"That's my girlfriend, dude, and I don't appreciate that." Kilik added

Yun-Seong in the booth
Kilik is biting my head off about how I'm dancing too close to Xianghua but it's not my fault that she's out there with her boobs and ass showing, she probably liquored up, the lighting looking all bad plus I can't tell Kilik that I have a crush on her.

"Okay, I won't mess with Xianghua, man." said Yun-Seong

"Just don't let it happen again." said Kilik

As the two were leaving the restroom, Xianghua and Taki are seen dancing on the bar.

Kilik in the booth
As I am walking out of the men's restroom, I see Xianghua and Taki dancing on the bar

Kilik grabs Xianghua's arm but is pulled up by his girlfriend as they continue dancing.

"What were you and Yun-Seong doing in the restroom?" Xianghua asked

"Just talking about guy stuff." Kilik said

"Okay." said Xianghua as she did split right in front of Kilik

Maxi in the booth
I see Xianghua and Taki dancing on the bar and the next thing I see is that Xianghua just did a cheerleader like split in front of Kilik.

Yun-Seong could only watch as Xianghua pulled off the split as the club-goers cheered. Cassandra is seen sitting with Talim and Siegfried as they are looking at the people dancing.

Cassandra in the booth
I seriously want to get out of this damn club and get some fresh air and to get away from these people.

"Excuse me for a moment." said Cassandra. Cassandra heads straight for the exit and wait inside the shuttle van.

Hours later, the roommates leave the club and head into the shuttle van.

Cassandra in the booth
As the rest of my roommates enter the shuttle van, I smell alcohol on their breaths, smoke, and for some reason...vomit and sex.

"Oh my god, you all wreak of liquor, smoke, vomit, and sex." said Cassandra

The rest of the roommates give Cassandra a dirty look. "Excuse me." Taki began

"You're the one who smell like smoke also plus you acted like you didn't want to go at all." Taki added.

"Well, at least I didn't act like a loose woman." said Cassandra.

"Why don't you just staple your mouth shut and stay home." said Xianghua

"Maybe then you would be happy all by yourself." Xianghua added

"This coming from someone who is dressed like a whore, having another man dance and grind all over you and to top it off, you and Taki were dancing on top of a bar table." said Cassandra.

"Excuse me. " said Xianghua

"I saw you dancing and Yun-Seong was grinding up behind you." said Cassandra

"It was only dancing plus Kilik didn't want me anywhere near her." said Yun-Seong

"Sure...You know you wanted to bang her while he wasn't looking." said Cassandra

"Why don't you do us a favor and shut the fuck up." Yun-Seong yelled as he looked at Cassandra

Yun-Seong in the booth
I'll be damned if Cassandra is going to deter me from having a good time and hooking up with some of the girls here, including Xianghua. Cassandra just made my shit list.

"Look, I told Yun-Seong to leave Xianghua alone." said Kilik

"We were having a great time until you had to ruin it for us with your preachy BS." said Xianghua

"Well, maybe if you didn't dress like you wanted a cheap thrill and keep your legs closed maybe then I wouldn't have to talk bad about you." said Cassandra.

"Excuse me?" said Xianghua

"Yeah, I said it." said Cassandra

Xianghua in the booth
I am ready to hit Cassandra in her mouth but Kilik is stopping me from doing so.

"Are you done talking?" said Xianghua.

Cassandra didn't say a word. Talim and Siegfried were already pissed off with Cassandra's attitude, Yun-Seong lowered his head but was still looking out the van window, Kilik firmly held Xianghua's hand, restraining her from possibly hitting Cassandra, and Maxi, Mitsurugi, and Taki were passed out drunk.

"I said are you done talking?" Xianghua asked again as she looked at Cassandra, who was already silent.

"I'll take that as a yes." Xianghua added as she fixed her hair and adjusted her outfit

"Guys, let's just get home and not talk about this, okay?" said Siegfried.

Kilik and Xianghua in the booth
Xianghua: Cassandra pisses me off. She is one word away from me, knocking her teeth out with either my fists or my stilettos
Kilik: *sighs* I just wish she keep her mouth shut and her ass home.

The show closes as the roommates head back in the house.

Next time on The Real World: Soul Calibur Style, the roommates have a meeting concerning Cassandra. Yun-Seong tries to reveal his feelings to Xianghua without Kilik knowing about it, and our first hookup in the house.
Damn, Cassandra is pissin everybody off.
:sc5pat1: I am justice!

I wonder what id be like to have all the alexandra in this *A*.....Xian.: YOU BITCH. Pyrrha: IM SORRY *runs off* I could just imagine it xD or Tira XD;;; lmao Good job with the story :D I want MOAR.

Back