The Return Of My Cast Of Freaks

Matty82

[13] Hero
I've decided to repost my original characters into one thread as half of them were only posted in link form.

Most are the same with minor changes while others have had a complete revamp, often some of the reworks have come from my other projects that I have posted or visa versa. I like my characters to vary and come from all walks of life while still fitting into the world of Soul Calibur, so some designs are simple while others have a little more work some traditional some not so., just take into consideration that a lot of these were made very early on before I really started to experiment with character creation but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of them.
I hope you enjoy them and you at least find one or two that you like.

I will start of with my father, son and daughter set

Guiren
2h6y4vn.jpg

344xjqp.png

Junjie
2nl4iv8.jpg

o8ulqq.jpg

Chang chang
2yo5w0x.jpg

dz7z47.png

I decided to rework Chang chang after I made my Chinese Ivy for the Distant Worlds: an SCV Regular Cast Alternates Contest and I liked her outfit so much I wanted to use it in my regular cast

Heres the original
vdl8nc.png

I've decided to repost my original characters into one thread as half of them were only posted in link form.

Most are the same with minor changes while others have had a complete revamp, often some of the reworks have come from my other projects that I have posted or visa versa. I like my characters to vary and come from all walks of life while still fitting into the world of Soul Calibur, so some designs are simple while others have a little more work some traditional some not so., just take into consideration that a lot of these were made very early on before I really started to experiment with character creation but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of them.
I hope you enjoy them and you at least find one or two that you like.

I will start of with my father, son and daughter set

Guiren
GuirenCardpng.jpg

Guiren.png

Sean Connery, is that you?

Sean+Connery.jpg

GLORIUS GOODNESS. Now I want to make a Sean Connery CaS... But as expected Matty, these originals are awesome-rific. I especially like Chang Chang's outfit grafted from that Chinese Ivy that I liked. :D

Chang Chang's given me ideas on fixing up one of my characters. :D *squeak*

Would loveto see the end result

GLORIUS GOODNESS. Now I want to make a Sean Connery CaS... But as expected Matty, these originals are awesome-rific. I especially like Chang Chang's outfit grafted from that Chinese Ivy that I liked. :D

Glad you liked it :) I only keep oc's in my regular roster but it would have been a shame not to use that outfit on somebody

Revamped Chang Chang is bookworm-sexy. I see her working as a clutzy scribe in the Forbidden Palace.

Thats exactly what I was going for when I was creating her

Back