The Yung CD Beezy CaS Crib

CorrectDefense

CorrectDefense is back
Welcome to the crib! We do it big in this house, so to start things off I'm bringing out the Mitsurugi custom . Check out my Arthur from Soulcalibur custom using Mitsurugi.
IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

The crew from GTAV was in the neighborhood, so you know me, of course I invited them to the crib, but only Trevor came....... Needless to say I was scared for my life, but I managed to get a few pictures of him. Here they are:
IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

Better look at these quick before he sees these and comes back

Last edited:
So, I was walking into a McDonald's to buy me a dolla sweet tea, when suddenly, I was transported to another universe! Of course, it was the Supernatural universe. Once I realized what had happened, I was attacked by a demon! Luckily, Castiel and Sam were chasing the Demon beforehand. But, you know me, I kept it 3hunna and took out the phone to take some pictures. Here are the shots:

Castiel-
IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

Sam (Undercover as an FBI agent at the time)-

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

Had a house party tonight! Had some cool cats there. I might upload some pics of the guests later. But, I will upload the picture of my bouncer now. He keeps it real all day! Here are some pics of the famous, Boshido Brown:

Boshido Brown (Formal Gear) -

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

Boshido Brown (Beat down gear) -

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

So, I was sitting at the crib and heard from a bird down the grapevine on a telephone that the mmorpg Tera: Rising had an event this weekend that levels one character of every player to 58 (2 below max level) from any level for free! And, you know what I say, "If it's free, it's for me.". So, long story short, I created the ultimate character to use in this event! Then, I just HAD to hop on SCV and create him to the best of my ability.

Character Attributes -
Name: YoloTheBlack
Race: Aman
Class: Berserker
Status: Extreme Baller/ Swagged to the maximum/ Battle Gear

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

Last edited:
He's cool and the equipment isn't bad, but he makes me think afro samurai derped and went beast mode....and I don't mean it as a compliment. It's not bad since it is appealing, but imho it's missing something. That oomph factor that makes me think, "He has the swag and he's unique".

Again it is cool, but I don't get what kind of "swag berserker" he's supposed to be. It isn't your fault I'm reluctant and critical to relinquish compliments. It's because certain swag and tough as nails guys do kind of the same as others online. Black, badass, tough, with devil things. It's rather common with 60%miss and I'm not feeling it 40% hits and I feel something.

Right now, you're in the 40%. I feel with some more tweaks, he might be cooler. In other words, this CAS YolotheBlack and the Arthur Mitsu are the ones I take way more seriously than the rest. The reason is they both have a great start, but need a little more tuning.

The rest are pretty much what they are. They're badass with swag, but nothing but simple businessmen with a minor in pain when trifled with.

Keep on sharing.

Right now, you're in the 40%. I feel with some more tweaks, he might be cooler. In other words, this CAS YolotheBlack and the Arthur Mitsu are the ones I take way more seriously than the rest. The reason is they both have a great start, but need a little more tuning.

Keep on sharing.
I feel the same way. I'm actually still working on YoloTheBlack because he looks like he is missing something, I was planning on updating my post. The reason he is so generic with the colors and the horns is because it's the way he looks on the game I am modeling him from. But, like I said, I'm still trying to find that thing that would make him complete.

I feel the same way. I'm actually still working on YoloTheBlack because he looks like he is missing something, I was planning on updating my post. The reason he is so generic with the colors and the horns is because it's the way he looks on the game I am modeling him from. But, like I said, I'm still trying to find that thing that would make him complete.

Usually when I recreate something, I sometimes have to sacrifice looking exactly like the target. If you check the contest threads and stuff, they all have some creators who do that. I myself do that because a Spiderman CAS only looks like a pale generic imitation for instance. It's especially redundant done by everyone than when someone kind of modifies him to be a little different.

Instead, I utilize other people's creations on here and google characters I feel can fix the one I'm making.

I remembered making a genderbend on Mitsurugi and realized that by using Asuka Kazama as a base of how I want her to come out, I can at least be stereotyped as a typical cute yet tough as nails female samurai and not just herp derp anime stuff from Japan(which I slip in a few hints but keep it subtle). I would show it to you, but I'm not one for posting my pics here blatantly unless you're cool with it.

TL;DR Google, experimenting a little longer, and other creators/competitors are your friends. All you need to do is figure out your theme which is pretty obvious: Berserker with swag. However, you need some coherence to strengthen his swag.

Mitsurugi is an aged rugged anti-hero ronin who is now stereotyped imho as OG samurai. He doesn't flaunt it blatantly, but when it is time he will do so. In short, the swag berserker is a what?

If he's psycho, try stereotyping what a psychotic fool looks like while tailoring it to your liking. That's what I'm getting at.

Usually when I recreate something, I sometimes have to sacrifice looking exactly like the target. If you check the contest threads and stuff, they all have some creators who do that. I myself do that because a Spiderman CAS only looks like a pale generic imitation for instance. It's especially redundant done by everyone than when someone kind of modifies him to be a little different.

Instead, I utilize other people's creations on here and google characters I feel can fix the one I'm making.

I remembered making a genderbend on Mitsurugi and realized that by using Asuka Kazama as a base of how I want her to come out, I can at least be stereotyped as a typical cute yet tough as nails female samurai and not just herp derp anime stuff from Japan(which I slip in a few hints but keep it subtle). I would show it to you, but I'm not one for posting my pics here blatantly unless you're cool with it.

TL;DR Google, experimenting a little longer, and other creators/competitors are your friends. All you need to do is figure out your theme which is pretty obvious: Berserker with swag. However, you need some coherence to strengthen his swag.

Mitsurugi is an aged rugged anti-hero ronin who is now stereotyped imho as OG samurai. He doesn't flaunt it blatantly, but when it is time he will do so. In short, the swag berserker is a what?

If he's psycho, try stereotyping what a psychotic fool looks like while tailoring it to your liking. That's what I'm getting at.
It'd be cool if you posted your example. I kept in mind what you said about having to give up being as exact as possible and adding in a perspective for the character and then went overboard lol and came up with this guy. I won't lie, it might have been WAY overboard. I started from scratch with a different fighting style.

YoloTheBlack, Mega Swag blue battle gear -
IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG

It'd be cool if you posted your example. I kept in mind what you said about having to give up being as exact as possible and adding in a perspective for the character and then went overboard lol and came up with this guy. I won't lie, it might have been WAY overboard. I started from scratch with a different fighting style.

YoloTheBlack, Mega Swag blue battle gear -
View attachment 35169 View attachment 35170
See imho this is way more cooler. I'd probably tweak it a bit more, but now the guy has a swag and it has a purpose. My thoughts is Japanese demon samurai who could be similar to Akuma from Street Fighter. It's a cliche yet fun theme to play with. Not saying change it, but fine tune it a bit more.

What I dislike is floating shoulder pads that look out of place. For now, you should definitely steal design ideas from Akuma and Oni from Street Fighter IV. That's the kind of swag I'm getting from this guy. He's almost perfect imho. He just needs the shoulder pads gone, a bit more detailing to his equipment, maybe one or two colors of your choice to add a little spice to his decent color scheme.

When making a CAS it's like writing a paper. Find an idea, brainstorm to create, share it, get feedback, edit it, and repeat. Keep on sharing and I'll post my genderbend of Mitsurugi which is kind of old. Then again, you can fight me online to see it first hand if you'd like.

The amount of the word "Swag" used in this thread is giving me cancer.

But CD comon man show them some of your real CaS! I have seen what you can do when you are determined and its good stuff.

The amount of the word "Swag" used in this thread is giving me cancer.

But CD comon man show them some of your real CaS! I have seen what you can do when you are determined and its good stuff.

AAAAAAND 2 months later - (This is still incomplete in my eyes, but this is something new I've been working on.) - Character Name: Solitude
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG

Why is he "Solitude"? Now before you answer because the word sounds nice and gives swag, try thinking what "Solitude" is supposed to be. Is he a delinquent? Some swag dark skinned dude trying to make Japan look too tough?

That's the vibe I'm getting when I see him and I can't make sense of him. If you for instance wanted to make a CAS based off a word such as "greed", throw the very items that illustrate that person. Dead animals, extremely posh accessories, gold chain, a face with make-up, etc.

In order to sell "Solitude", it doesn't hurt to understand how the word can be used. Getting back to the example "greed", Dead animals can tell a person that they like to flaunt what they kill. Posh accessories is obviously proof that one must look like they're a king/queen and he/she love to make oneself look relevant yet mighty with power.

Solitude for you in this case could mean a tragic blind monk who will never love again. But that's too sappy for your taste. So I'm thinking something like assassin with a vendetta, fighting to be strongest requires no interaction, etc. I don't know. However, think about what kind of solitude you want to illustrate. Keep on sharing.

Back