"This is TRUE Power!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Ebolanator

[08] Mercenary
You know, as much as I enjoy honing my skills, getting better at fighting, learning refined techniques, and just good old fashioned tourney rumbles, I do miss being cheap.
What do I mean, you ask?
Back in the days of SCIII, a friend of mine and I decided to buy a gameshark (or something the like) and dick around on some of his games, and then we realized: We should totally try to see if we can play as Night Terror!

You know Night Terror, I assume: the big bad unplayable I-will-decimate-you-with-my-lasers final form boss you got to test your mettle against. When we did finally manage to hack the game and play as him . . . it was like Christmas came early.
The sheer POWER he had, Nightmare was my main back then, and the translation was virtually seamless. Eventually, me and my friend would test our Terror skill just by how thoroughly we could blow through edgemaster-level CPU's without being touched, let alone needing to block . . . let alone sustaining DAMAGE.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is: I wish that Algol was one of those cheap-ass super-bosses. Granted, he would totally get banned from tourneys for blatantly obvious reasons, but admit it, there's something magical about destroying all that stand in your way with a movelist that could make God cry. (And I guess for hardcore Algol users, there could be a kosher version, then his "final form" version so he could still be available for competitive play)
Now, am I the only one who enjoys unleashing horrendously unbalanced hell upon my fellow man, or can I get a witness?

he is already bannned

if you want an op boss character play archatype earth in melty blood actress again

also thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back