THUNDERDOME ONLINE SETS

That's news to me, I don't know what changes hes made for 20 Thunderdomes. I tagged him when i challenged you. No i did not PM him.

That's news to me, I don't know what changes hes made for 20 Thunderdomes. I tagged him when i challenged you. No i did not PM him.
Yeah, he stated this a few weeks back. PM him now to see if he even wants to do it if you really want to fight me tonight, I doubt he will though since it is super last minute.

This is in response to those who commented on my profile's page most recent status but since I was referring mainly to the TD I'll just KEEP it real and respond here:

@Alex.J I've been considering streaming ever since I witness the ongoing egoistic ridiculing that one must undergo in the TD. I've read the recent post concerning this behavior and one thing that @Marginal, @Party Wolf and anyone else that agrees with them must keep in mind is that the TD was and still is advertise as something for the "people":

@Party Wolf : What’s up SC players? I wish to start streaming online FT5/10s since I believe we need more of those. Although we have other great hosts like SCTier and SCFR, THUNDERDOME will be a set for the "people"

Partywolf is quick to shun away any complains
Again, if you have a problem my stream, me, or something else, then I am sure Marginal and Partisan would be willing to help out with a stream or you guys could just play a set privately

but if you want to be straight forward with the SC community then modify the first page introduction of the TD to reflect EXACTLY that, instead of the "For The People" BS. Specify that this is YOUR stream and that you are going to treat it as such, without any concerns about "what the people want", thereby refraining from false advertising.

I don't think that the TD is necessarily bad and I do honor the effort put forth by PartyWolf and others involved as it is time consuming. Most of the complains herein would be irrelevant amongst Elite players so perhaps that's a path to consider. F*** those of you who don't care but the community is weak and those who are in positions to help should do so ardently but yet methodically so as not to hinder its growth.

Now, any of you haters that are eager to respond with some illogical negative *** against the EVIDENCE hereby presented I rather you respond in the form of a FT10 than to see what hater-logic you can assemble. And if you are having difficulty understanding "ANY" here is the Dictionary.com definition. Otherwise please, let's all consider this with an open mind for the sake of the SC community.

Last edited:
@corrondo I wouldn't give PW too much crap, I stated multiple times in the early TD's that his commentary was very dull and drab, a few TD's later he seemed to have a bit more enthusiasm while doing it, not sure if he was listening to me specifically but I didn't really care, he improved. And after Enk and I brought up the problems with the negative commentary, the TD after that seemed to be a bit better from what I came in on. Maybe he just didn't realize the effect the negative commentary had until it was brought up to him. But by all means if you have a better idea or something you feel would work then go for it, more hype to spread around.

This is in response to those who commented on my most recent status on my profile page but since I was referring mainly to the TD I'll just KEEP it real and respond here:

@Alex.J I've been considering streaming ever since I witness the ongoing egoistic ridiculing that one must undergo in the TD. I read the recent post concerning this behavior and one thing that @IRM, @Party Wolf and anyone else that agrees with them must keep in mind is that the TD was and still is advertise as something for the "people":

but if you want to be straight forward with the SC community then modify the first page introduction of the TD to reflect EXACTLY that, instead of the "For The People" BS. Specify that this is YOUR stream and that you are going to treat it as such, without any concerns about "what the people want", thereby refraining from false advertising.

I don't think that the TD is necessarily bad and I do honor the effort put forth by PartyWolf and others involve as it is time consuming. Most of the complains herein would be irrelevant amongst Elite players so perhaps that's a path to consider. F*** those of you who don't care but the community is weak and those who are in positions to help should do so ardently but yet methodically so as not to hinder its growth.

Now, any of you haters that are eager to respond with some illogical negative *** against the EVIDENCE hereby presented I rather you respond in the form of a FT10 then to see what hater-logic you can assemble. And if you are having difficulty understanding "ANY" here is the Dictionary.com definition. Otherwise please, let's all consider this with an open mind for the sake of the SC community.
If fights could end debates...

freshprince_ooooh.gif

This is in response to those who commented on my profile's page most recent status but since I was referring mainly to the TD I'll just KEEP it real and respond here:

@Alex.J I've been considering streaming ever since I witness the ongoing egoistic ridiculing that one must undergo in the TD. I've read the recent post concerning this behavior and one thing that @IRM, @Party Wolf and anyone else that agrees with them must keep in mind is that the TD was and still is advertise as something for the "people":

I don't think that the TD is necessarily bad and I do honor the effort put forth by PartyWolf and others involved as it is time consuming. Most of the complains herein would be irrelevant amongst Elite players so perhaps that's a path to consider. F*** those of you who don't care but the community is weak and those who are in positions to help should do so ardently but yet methodically so as not to hinder its growth.

Now, any of you haters that are eager to respond with some illogical negative *** against the EVIDENCE hereby presented I rather you respond in the form of a FT10 than to see what hater-logic you can assemble. And if you are having difficulty understanding "ANY" here is the Dictionary.com definition. Otherwise please, let's all consider this with an open mind for the sake of the SC community.

Agrees 100% with everything said here.

6sc7k.jpg

I don't understand the for the people thing. I spelled out how anyone could set up a match to their satisfaction. We can't really help it if Xeph has no interest in battling someone over a 3 year dead beef etc.

I don't understand the for the people thing. I spelled out how anyone could set up a match to their satisfaction. We can't really help it if Xeph has no interest in battling someone over a 3 year dead beef etc.
I don't think that was his point.

@Alex.J I've been considering streaming ever since I witness the ongoing egoistic ridiculing that one must undergo in the TD. I've read the recent post concerning this behavior and one thing that @IRM, @Party Wolf and anyone else that agrees with them must keep in mind is that the TD was and still is advertise as something for the "people":

why is my name in this shit.....

To take some of the tension off corrondo, Vile has missed 1/3 of the TD's I have predicted, will he continue to miss out and prove my theory to be true? Or will he finally show up to a TD?

Back