THUNDERDOME ONLINE SETS

Ya know... Orangeisland, I could easily avenge you upon request. It's good weather for it, MightyOmega won't be fighting me anytime soon, and Alex.J has been quite the talker recently. It might also show Marginal, You, and Alex.J the difference in not trying to win, being rusty, fighting at half skill 70% or 100%, or even Fighting with a Purpose.

Nobody has ever said OI was incapable of beating me multiple times so don't make that the talk of the town. You clowns. Learn the logic of not fighting with a purpose marginal. Learn the logic of being rusty alex.j. I'm sure you know that i wasn't trying to win when you beat me OrangeIsland, it seems that i win so much some people can't wait to see my lose to- who ever.

-You are not a suspect but a victim.

Last edited:
Nobody has ever said OI was incapable of beating me multiple times so don't make that the talk of the town. You clowns. Learn the logic of not fighting with a purpose marginal. Learn the logic of being rusty alex.j. I'm sure you know that i wasn't trying to win when you beat me OrangeIsland, it seems that i win so much some people can't wait to see my lose to- who ever.
Why stream yourself flailing?

Cause i can Flail around all i want until someone is successful at stopping my flailing. Don't you get it by now, must of wins are from "flailing" around.

Learn the logic of MO trying to put some hype in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know... Orangeisland, I could easily avenge you upon request. It's good weather for it, MightyOmega won't be fighting me anytime soon, and Alex.J has been quite the talker recently. It might also show Marginal, You, and Alex.J the difference in not trying to win, being rusty, fighting at half skill 70% or 100%, or even Fighting with a Purpose.

-You are not a suspect but a victim.

Are you fucking kidding me

Since "I can't win a recorded online set" I challenge the ringleader PartyWolf to a FT5.
-Go ahead man, just dodge.
I have no excuses, no rust, and i'm playing at 90% regularly. Bring your "A" game, even if you aren't one.

Since "I can't win a recorded online set" I challenge the ringleader PartyWolf to a FT5.
-Go ahead man, just dodge.
I have no excuses, no rust, and i'm playing at 90% regularly. Bring your "A" game, even if you aren't one.
If you show up to a tournament, then you will be worth my time.

Back