Tier Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way maxi, voldo, or pat is high tier. DJ is probably not high tier either, all he has is EGWF jf and some general 50/50 mix ups. Voldo is horrible in this game, nuff said. Pat I don't know a terrible amount about. His 236B jg has small range but can punish decently. Decent CE damage which can staple after quite a few combos. And his damage output in general is pretty good. And just for fun, 1k is obnoxious on hit. Still, I'm sure he probably doesn't qualify for high teir when compared to characters like nightmare and astaroth.

Play my Voldo. Horrible?!?! Haha You are horrible. And I guess you havent played a good Pat. These guys can open you up alot easier than a Nightmare or Astaroth can. But you're clearly a noob so why am I trying to justify these things. I must stop feeding trolls....

I really dunno should have listed him questionable too i was gonna put him high or mid.
High bro, the fucker is too damn good fear his justice! His punishers are just...OUCH! not to mention his oki, and that damn 1K and A+B...fuck, he is just too good.

High bro, the fucker is too damn good fear his justice! His punishers are just...OUCH! not to mention his oki, and that damn 1K and A+B...fuck, he is just too good.
yeah I can agree I just really wasn't sure..high tier it is

Patroklos has amazing oki. I have never seen a character that has so many moves that hit grounded.

on natsu UB bomb

in most wakeup situations, you have time to use a jump move to beat it out. i dont land it much on good players anymore unless they made a mistake or tech rolled on something they shouldnt have.

High tier (from best to worst): Algol, Natsu, Omega, A-Pat, Mitsu, Cervantes
Mid Tier (from best to worst): Nightmare, Astaroth, Pat, Maxi, Pyrrha, Xiba, Ivy, Hilde, Yoshi, Voldo, Siegfried
Low tier (from best to worst): Leixia, Tira, Viola, Raphael, Ezio, ZWEI, Dampierre.

I put algol at the very top of the food chain because he's got it all: Range, damage, speed, safety, evasion, frame traps, good anti-wakeup, awesome CE, good BE's, good ring out potential, you name it.

Dampierre is the worst in the game because he has no range, shitty damage, random move properties, and nothing but gimmicks.

Just my opinion as of right now. I know that this list will change over time.

viola top tier no chance try playing her vs zoning characters its funny how people think shes top because she got a little buff shes not low but mid she still has very one sided bad match ups

I could be wrong about Viola, but she certainly doesn't feel anywhere near what the other top tiers are like. Not that this has anything at all do with tiers, but she's the easiest AI to defeat for me hands down. She has to apply constant pressure, which leaves her open to CH and block punish.

Viola seems more buffed and it's a pain to fight her, but I'd rather fight her than: Mitsu, Pat, Pyrrha, Omega, Leixia, Natsu, and Asty.

Especially the sword and shield peeps. Ugh. Never have I felt so destroyed. Pat with his justice. Pyrrha with her....yeah.....period.

These lists are cool, here is my view:

Top tier - Cervantes
High tier - Alpha Pat, Mitsurugi, Algol, Astaroth, Pyrrha, Ivy, Nightmare, Yoshimitsu, Patroklos,
Voldo, Siegfried, Leixia, Natsu, Maxi, , Xiba, Aeon, Tira, Zwei, Raphael, Pyrrha Omega, Viola, Ezio, Hilde
Mid tier - None
Low tier - None

? tier : Dampierre

Some points:
- High tier differences are small enough for me not to care / be able to make differences
- What can I say, Cervy took this SC edition
- Dampierre is weird
- Zwei, Siegfried, and Aeon players need to step up their game
- Could this the be the most accurate list so far? Me thinks so
How is this accurate at all? Algol(maybe), Astaroth, Pyrrha, Ivy, NM, Yoshi, Pat, Voldo, Sieg, Leix, Natsu, Maxi, Xiba, Aeon, Tira, ZWEI, Raphael. How are ANY OF THESE BETTER THAN PYRRHA OMEGA OR VIOLA? Also, you cant have only 2 tiers with 1 character in 1 tier and 23 characters in the other? What you are saying is that aside from Cervy, the whole cast is even. Wow. First of all, learn that tiers are based on data(Frames, range, damage, spacing, meter use, meter gain, RO game, mixup, wakeup, techtraps, throws, evasion, guard crush properties, and combo length(The ability to choose how long the combo you are going to do is to waste time to get a times up(Viola and Astaroth can do this amazingly))) not the player or else that would mean Talim and Zas were Top tier in 4(Kura and Omega). Also, 'most accurate list so far' NOT A CHANCE. A MUCH more accurate tier list(In order to) would be,
Top: aPat, Cervy, Mitsurugi, Omega, Viola, Algol.
Upper mid: Patroklos or Pyrrha, Astaroth or Ivy, Nightmare, Voldo.
Mid: Natsu, Hilde, Tira.
Lower mid: Aeon, Xiba, Leixia, Siegfried or Maxi, Ezio.
Bottom: Z.W.E.I., Raphael, Dampierre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back