timing 4BB:A

bazookaworm

[08] Mercenary
does anyone else have problems timing 4BB:A? I can only do it like 20% of the time in an actual fight, I'm just not quite sure when I have to hit A.

thanks

I've found that I get it mostly out of luck, but it's way more than 20% of the time. I think you have to time it at about the same interval the second attack comes out.

You really just have to get a timing of it. If you're pushing A by the time you see the second B hit, chances are it's already too late.

4B,B :A. 1,2..1 Just get a beat for it and keep practicing.

I find myself using this move more and more considering the potential it has for mix-ups (especially if you have been using 4B for constant tech traps. Your opponent will most likely tend to stay on the ground for a second or roll. You can the use this move to pick them up, although it works on some more of the time then others (always on zas). But if you can get the first two inputs in, I find it rather easy to get the JF, but that could be just me. One method I use when I play to make this move a bit more consistant, is set one of your bumpers or triggers, to something with B in it (ex: my right bumper is set to A+B. It seems I can press that alot more accurately than on of the buttons on the controller. Of course disregard the last two sentances if you play on stick. There is no easy trick to getting this JF, but if you practice it and use it alot you will get the rythem to the move and use is much more than 20% of the time while playing.

Edit: try and watch for the the second vertical hit right when it reaches a high enough point to where it connects with your opponent. If none of the above works just go into training and practice it a couple hundred times, eventually you'll get into such a good rythem that you'll do the JF without have to connect with the other two inputs (this still does ~45 dmg so it's still a useful move, just unsafe.

i use this move so much i almost never miss. i suggest making sure not to quickly tap BB then trying to time it urself with :A, but instead have the same spacing inbetween when u push. KEEP A RHYTHEM =)!!!!

the correct way: 4:B...B...A - input as attack is about to land, 5 mins practice.

the easy way: 4:B...B.AAAAA - you can mash it 100% success, no excuses.

another way: 4:B.B.B.A - hit B 3 times then A, but slightly faster.

Thnx!! I was reading what you guys post it and I just found out the correct timming for it, well atleast for me, now I don't miss at all =D

Back