Tiny House: Restart From Level 1

Rigil

[09] Warrior
Bringing SC4 monthlies back to Jersey.

820 Spruce ST
Trenton, NJ 08609

The Venue is a 10 minute drive from Trenton Train Station. We will pick up anyone coming by train.

Venue Fee is 5 dollars. The venue will also provide food and drink if you pay another $5, though it is not required.

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:

* SATURDAY 3:00 PM - Soulcalibur 4 "No-Pros"
* SATURDAY 6:00 PM - Soulcalibur 4 "Singles"

TOURNAMENT FEES:

* $10 Soulcalibur 4 Singles
* $5 Soulcalibur 4 No-Pros

SOULCALIBUR RULES:

* East Coast Modifications to National Rules
* http://www.8wayrun.com/wiki/Soulcalibur_IV_Tournament_Rules

HOUSE RULES:

* BYOC - BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER RULES
* I will not be supplying Wireless PS3 Controllers
* I will not be supplying PS3 USB Sync Cables
* I will not be supplying PSX -> PS3 converters
* Squatting during casual play is strictly prohibited
* You must take a shower before the tournament
* Be clean and courteous, and clean up after yourself
* Please don't walk in front of TVs durings matches
* Absolutely don't vandalize the supplied equipment
* We reserve the right to search anyone suspicious

The following players are banned from no pros:

Something-Unique
KDZaster
Ramon
Woahhzz
Dreamkiller
MTFighter
Rekki
Rigel
OOFMATIC

Contact Rigel if you need more information.

Jaxel I expect you to show up. Also if you're fine with me calling it KOGA I will.

Why you eyeballin' Philly like that? I'm sure Sporko would want a rematch to regain his honor as long as he can make it. I'm too ashy for no pants matches. And there'd probably be no room to actually run a no pants match if 350z participated.

As long as I'm not broke and people come out, I should be there. The KOGA name should be retired unless its being held at the Jaxeldome. And yes, hooray beer!

Awwwwwwwwwww snap! Get some lotion and a clean pair of drawers Jian, it's on. Get hype!

EDIT: I can't make it to this one.

Okay I need people who are guaranteed to post up. Right now I have New England rolling in full force. All of the PA crew is in as well so its already a success

List:

1.Insanekhent
2.Sporko
3.350z
4.Idlemind
5.Jian
6.Nelson
7.Zeroeffect
8.Malice
9.Hackermike
10.Rigel
11.KDZ
12.Bibulus
13.StrayLion
14.Siegfried
15.Steve

Already or par with Grandmaster last week, this is guaranteed to have more. There are still plenty of maybes and New England has so many people that want to go and only 1 car so they have to figure out who is actually going to be able to come. NYC gonna be sad if they miss this.

new england in full force? pffft

it aint full force until you have Justkill present.

oh and myself and HervE too.

^^ as far as SC4 goes perhaps.. i think I'm warranted a legit response to this...

wow, so since we haven't traveled out for SC4 often makes us not count?..what kinda of a community is this?!! what about the grand total of things?..what ever happened to majority rules?! i remember going to 8 on the break tourneys almost every month or so for both Tekken AND SC series, coursing over the past 7-8 fukin years competitively, maybe more( well, excluding the past couple of years for Tekken i'll admit, SC4 of course which in fact i(and others) did attend at least 2 JaxelDome tourneys...and that was at the get go of SC4 pretty much anyways...i wanna know who put you up to saying that Rigel..lol

Jesus Christ Justkill relax it was fucking joke! Kinda like how Goofus was implying New England counts for nothing unless you 2 show up in jest. JOKE. I want you two to come to this as much as anyone else.

Relax.

FT5 for 20 if you show up. HATEHATE!

Current Attendee List:

1.Insanekhent
2.Sporko
3.350z
4.Idlemind
5.Jian
6.Nelson
7.Zeroeffect
8.Malice
9.Hackermike