Tira being DLC

Comic is pretty accurate, still though. I ain't giving those con-artist a penny, regardless of their make-believe excuses for making my bae cost extra. Would gladly have like 10 of the trash looking characters revealed so far be dlc than Tira. REEEEEE
Bah. There are people actively trying to kill and sabotage this game so there are no more soul caliburs while Okubo is fighting tooth and nail for it and you like many others are gonna let a little thing like this even though you actually ARE getting your character prevent you from supporting the game and helping soul calibur die forever.

Anyone acting like this is no fan of the game cause if you were you wouldn't be helping kill it. I'm not getting my character and I'm still buying multiple copies because I like and care about the series. My character unlike yours is not only not in the game but likely forever turned into Viola who uses an entirely different style from the one I love. So mine is likely never coming back as I know her. But I am still supporting the game because I care enough about the series to fight for it because the series to me is more than a single freaking character.

You do you and i'll do me. If you want to buy 1,000 copies of the game then power to you.
I'm not saying anyone else shouldn't get the game or anything like that i'm just saying I 'PERSONALLY' won't be buying this game, that's all man.
I'm sorry my decision to spend my money on another product has upset you.

Easy now, calm down, no one is trying to take away your food stamps.

I'm just saying you're like a legless person in a shoe store that blurted out, "I'm not buyin' any of these!" and then looked around the room for recognition.
If that's how you interpreted what i said then that's on you. Sorry me not wanting to buy this game triggered you so much.

If that's how you interpreted what i said then that's on you. Sorry me not wanting to buy this game triggered you so much.

But he doesn't seem triggered it all.

Your statement doesn't make sense in that you are here on this site because you are interested.

You want to play it but you do not want to pay for it. Yet you want it.... because otherwise, you would not be able to play it?

Are you understanding how that situation seems a bit of a contradiction... simply saying someone is triggered does not explain the lack of logic in the statement.

I get people not buying sweatshop clothes because its not nice to enslave kids... but not buying a game in the year of our lord 2018 because there is optional dlc... this i do not get.

But he doesn't seem triggered it all.

Your statement doesn't make sense in that you are here on this site because you are interested.

You want to play it but you do not want to pay for it. Yet you want it.... because otherwise, you would not be able to play it?

Are you understanding how that situation seems a bit of a contradiction... simply saying someone is triggered does not explain the lack of logic in the statement.

I get people not buying sweatshop clothes because its not nice to enslave kids... but not buying a game in the year of our lord 2018 because there is optional dlc... this i do not get.
Him getting passive aggressive with his food stamp comment is obviously a sign of being upset at what i said,
I do want the game and i'll 100% be playing it. I suppose your right though looking back at my comments I didn't really make it clear what I meant.
So to clarify what I am saying is, I do want the game but Tira being the only character I want to play which means I would have to pay extra just to get any value out of the game. On a principle level I'm getting my ass railed by bamco here. So instead of buying the game myself i'll just play it on occasion at a friends house or something.

Bah. There are people actively trying to kill and sabotage this game so there are no more soul caliburs while Okubo is fighting tooth and nail for it and you like many others are gonna let a little thing like this even though you actually ARE getting your character prevent you from supporting the game and helping soul calibur die forever.

Anyone acting like this is no fan of the game cause if you were you wouldn't be helping kill it. I'm not getting my character and I'm still buying multiple copies because I like and care about the series. My character unlike yours is not only not in the game but likely forever turned into Viola who uses an entirely different style from the one I love. So mine is likely never coming back as I know her. But I am still supporting the game because I care enough about the series to fight for it because the series to me is more than a single freaking character.
I agree with you. The series is on life support sheesh. I pre ordered the collectors edition just to show my support for this game. And of course I will be getting tira she was my favorite out of the new characters in sc3. I will also be getting the season pass and supporting all future dlc. for this game. I want a sequel and a series revival.

I'm a little annoyed because it seems more and more likely that all these females will be DLC when some should be in base, even though I will personally prob get all season pass regardless.

You are Tiraing us apart Namco!

Here's hoping the dlc characters are actually good and not mimics. Hopefully when they reveal the upcoming characters for the season pass they don't mess up the reveal like they did with Tira.

Tira is going to be in the Soulcalibur VI Online Beta next week.

https://cdn-cms.bnea.io/sites/default/files/static-files/PS4_Control_Manual.pdf

https://cdn-cms.bnea.io/sites/default/files/static-files/XboxOne_Control_Manual.pdf

Dns6GQYUYAAQ_f6.jpg

So Tira will be available day one for those getting the deluxe edition (30€/$ season pass), but what should I except for Tira as a standalone DLC?
  • 6-7 €/$?
  • available day one or later?

Back