Tira - Beta Moves List and Combo List

Violent Vodka

Pick Your Poison
I'll just directly copy over my SC5 Tira combo thread and update it as much as possible during the network testing. Stay tuned!

Jolly State:

So far I've noticed: (Inputs in green are from SC3, inputs in red are from SC4, inputs in purple are from SC5)

RE options:
A: quick horizontal into 4A+B (spinny move) with knockback. not sure what to combo with yet, JS 1A+B isn't long enough.
B: vertical into a throw. JS is her critical finish which will regen quite a bit of HP.
K: two quick headbutts to change persona

A.A.A is normal A.A followed by JS 3A
(A) (not sure on the input, it's iffy) is normal A followed by a horizontal mid and 1 or 2 kicks. combo on CH
6A.A is normal 6A followed by the second hit of JS 44A.A
3A.B is JS 2A.B
2A is GS 2A YAY
1A is the same, but doesn't knock down on NH
4A is the same as it was in 5, but you can't chain A.A after.
7_8_9A is the same as it was in SC5
33_66_99_A.A is as expected, 66A
22_88A is same as it was in SC5
11_44_77A is 44A has two follow ups, A: is the 2A followup, B: is a mid and I think a natural combo.

SOUL CHARGE :A: MOVES:
6A.B.B Same as it has been, but you get the GB launcher without needing a CH.
66A.A.A Removes the knockback from the second hit, adds 4A+B, you can run forward and 66B.B
B.B.B is B.B followed by a Reversal Edge initiation
B4 is 4B
b8 is 6b8
6B.(B is 66K followed by 9B which hits grounded, K is another airborne jump, which hits high but combos on CH)
3B is the same as it's been
2B is the same as it's been
1B is the same as it's been.
4B.(A_B).B / 4B.(A_B).K - the mixup taken from SC3 mixup. The final B will trigger an attack throw, the K is a low (GS 6bK) that knocks down.
7_8_9B is the same as its been, but will get the AT on NH now
33_66_99B is the same as it was in SC5.
22_88B is the same as it was in SC5.
11_44_77B.A is 33B.A

SOUL CHARGE :B: MOVES:
66B.B Same as it was in SC5, higher chance of transition
K is as it's been
6K is the same as SC5.
3K is the same as SC5.
2K is the same as SC5.
1K is the same as SC5.
7_8_9K is the same as SC5. First hit hits grounded?
33_66_99K is the same as SC5.
22_88K is the same as SC5.
11_44_77K is the same as SC5.
236K is the same as SC5.

SOUL CHARGE :K: MOVES:
236K Same as it was in SC5, higher chance of transition
A+B is GS 44B turned into a guard break.
6A+B is the same as it's been, though more useful tech traps since you can't JG.
1_2_3A+B is JS 2A+B
4A+B is
33_66_99A+B is 22A
22_88A+B is the same as 22A
11_44_77A+B is 44A.A:A
6_5B+K is A+B, but it now has the following options: K.K for additional headbutts and/or A for 4A, B for 6B
1_2_3B+K is Einsatz Calcatrix and/or Grim Reaper. It seems to work the same as in SC5, though it doesn't give you good gauge from it.
4B+K.B is the same as SC5, but you can now charge the B. The kick needs to be CH for it to land in the air.

All 8-way run B+K moves are the same as the B counterparts.

Bread and Butter Jolly Combos:
JS: 3B 6B.B (very solid, puts you right up close for a good wakeup opportunities, I recommend 1B / 3B mixups)
JS: 3B 44B.A (may do more damage than the one above, but aerial control can place them far from you. Consider only using near a ring edge?)
JS: 66B 4A 4K if changed, GS 66A+B

While Soul Charged:
JS: 66B 66B.B BT B+K.B (or GS BT B+K 66A+B)
JS: 4A 4K GS 3B 4A 4K 66A+B

Last edited:
Gloomy State:

Gloomy Tira has a mode similar to Nightmare's Terror Charge, allowing her to access ANY amount of BE attacks until you transition to Jolly.
To access this state, you must change personas NINE times. After that, any time you're in Gloomy, you can access your Soul Charge buffed moves.

So far I've noticed: (Inputs in green are from SC3, inputs in red are from SC4, inputs in purple are from SC5)

RE options:
A: quick horizontal into 4A+B (spinny move) with knockback. not sure what to combo with yet, JS 1A+B isn't long enough.
B: vertical into a throw, which was shown in the reveal
K: two quick headbutts to change persona

A.A is normal A.A
A.K normal A into a quick downward kick.
6A.B is 6A followed by the new 6B
3A.A is 3A.A doesn't send them spiraling, just tips them over, can still wall hit, but no 22A? - airborne combos raise enemy too high for last hit
3A.A+B is 3A.A+B+K airborne combos raise enemy too high for last three hits. Knock back and wall hit is the same as SC5.
2A is the same as it's been.
1A is the same, but doesn't knock down on NH
4A is the same as it was in 5, but you can combo 66K's AT on hit. :D
7_8_9A is the same as it was in SC5
33_66_99A.K is a mid horizontal (kind of like 4A) with the old 2A+B style animation from SC3
22_88A is same as it was in SC5, Gloomy can combo A.A or A.K as well as 4K here.
11_44_77A is 44A

SOUL CHARGE :A: MOVES:
A.K.A As seen in her reveal, best used after 22A.
6A.B.B standard 6A.B with an addition GB attack.
3A.A+B standard 3A.A+B but seems to either confirm you stay in Gloomy or greatly reduces the chances of a mood change.
B.B.B is B.B followed by the new 6B
b8 is 6b8
6B is new, resembling GS CE's finishing strike
3B is the same as it's been
2B is the same as it's been
1B is JS 11B
4B:B :B is the same as it's been
7_8_9B is the same as its been, but will get the AT on NH now
33_66_99B is the same as it was in SC5. (RIP 33B being 3B, it's messed me up so much lmao)
22_88B is the same as it was in SC5.
11_44_77B_(B) is the same as in SC5, however hitting a grounded enemy kinda draws them in a bit so you don't which 2+ hits without a wall/edge!

SOUL CHARGE :B: MOVES:
B.B.B.B Standard B.B.B but with an additional GB attack.
6B.B Standard 6B but with an additional GB attack.
3B.B standard 3B twice, the first one stunning. Very strong, you can combo 2A+B into this or normal combos work.
1B.B standard JS 11B with the guard break launcher. combos only on CH.
K is as it's been
6K is the same as SC5.
3K is the same as SC5.
2K is the same as SC5.
1K is the same as SC5.
7_8_9K is the same as SC5. First hit hits grounded?
33_66_99K is the same as SC5.
22_88K is the same as SC5.
11_44_77K is the same as SC5.
236K is 33K

SOUL CHARGE :K: MOVES:
none that I know of?
A+B is a new launcher-type GB. On lethal hit, best I could really get was 4K? Didn't launch high enough for 4A, but my timing could be off.
6A+B is the same as it's been, though more useful tech traps since you can't JG.
1_2_3A+B is GS 2A+B
4A+B is GS 66A but no longer a GB
33_66_99A+B is 22A
22_88A+B is the same as 22A
11_44_77A+B is 44A
6_5B+K is A+B, but it now has the following options: K.K for additional headbutts and/or A for 4A, B for 6B
1_2_3B+K is Einsatz Calcatrix and/or Grim Reaper. It seems to work the same as in SC5, though it doesn't give you good gauge from it.
4B+K.B is the same as SC5, but you can now charge the B. The kick needs to be CH for it to land in the air.

All 8-way run B+K moves are the same as the B counterparts.

SOUL CHARGE :A+G: MOVES:
GS 6A+G is her Grim Reaper grab. It's unbreakable and regens a bit of life.

Bread and Butter Gloomy Combos:
GS: 3B 4A (4K optional) 66A+B
GS: 4A 66K

Note: due to the new damage scaling methods and on-hit movement, it seems like GS 44(B) is the more-damaging combo ending. This will also keep you gloomy and give you better oki-options than 66B_A+B.

While Soul Charged:
GS: 3B.B 4A 4K 66A+B CE (some heights may hit grounded, but it's been pretty steady for me)
GS: 3B.B 4A 4K 66A+B 4K (continue as long as she'll let you)
GS: 3B.B 2A+B 66A+B 4K (continue)
GS: 22A A.K.A 66K
GS: CH 4B+K.(B) 66A+B 4K (continue)

Last edited:
Thanks for compiling this. I haven't played SC in years, and was struggling to find my old moves. Really want to get back in. Adjusting to Jolly is going to take time...I use to be comfortable played keep away in it.

Question: How do you guys feel about ending GS: 3B 4A (4K optional) 66A+B with 6B or 66B? Is there a reason to use one or the other? I'm feeling 6B for oki right now.

6B's a good follow up since I'm pretty sure it can't change you to Jolly unless the self damage puts you under 40%, and it keeps them close. Plus, GS SG 6B.B is really good.
The other two would deal more damage, but push them farther away and can change you to Jolly.

Brah...I just got done watching another one of Vodka's Beta Tira vids. I didn't even realize how many extra strings they gave her! While I was initially mashing buttons. (I think that's a result of not being able to cheat and use A+B+K to finish strings anymore xD ) The mix up potential is going to be niiice.

Btw, for JS 4B.A.B, will the attack throw always connect if the opponent doesn't guard the low horizontal?

Brah...I just got done watching another one of Vodka's Beta Tira vids. I didn't even realize how many extra strings they gave her! While I was initially mashing buttons. (I think that's a result of not being able to cheat and use A+B+K to finish strings anymore xD ) The mix up potential is going to be niiice.

Btw, for JS 4B.A.B, will the attack throw always connect if the opponent doesn't guard the low horizontal?
Yes, for JS 4B.A.B and 4B.B.B, the final hit will always do the attack throw on hit, so long as they don't jump. You can also mix this up by using JS 4B.A.K or 4B.B.K which is a low kick with knockdown.

what i have so far, feel free to correct me
Universal
AA
BB
4B+KB

Jolly
4BB
WR BK
66AA
44AA
44AB
44BA
SC 66BB

Gloomy
3AA
3AA+B
SC 6BB
SC 3BB
Universal
B+K(B)

Jolly
6AA
6AB
SC 6ABB
3AB
6BK
44A+BAA

Gloomy
AK
SC AKA
6AB
SC 6ABB
66AK
1BB
66B, 4B+K(B), 2A+B
66A+B, 4B+KB, 2A+B

what i have so far, feel free to correct me
Universal
AA
BB
4B+KB

Jolly
4BB
WR BK
66AA
44AA
44AB
44BA
SC 66BB

Gloomy
3AA
3AA+B
SC 6BB
SC 3BB
Universal
B+K(B)

Jolly
6AA
6AB
SC 6ABB
3AB
6BK
44A+BAA

Gloomy
AK
SC AKA
6AB
SC 6ABB
66AK
1BB
66B, 4B+K(B), 2A+B
66A+B, 4B+KB, 2A+B

what does NC and NCC stand for?

I was messing around with Tira in Soul Charge. I don't know if I can follow up with a move in jolly. if she stays in gloomy she can do 3B-AB again (im bad with notations sorry)

damn realized i could've done 4k -_-

Last edited:
Back