Tira CH 7/8/9 K help.....

pootytang9

[09] Warrior
Basiccaly on CH 7/8/9 tira will go into updraft, then i can choose to follow with a/b/k while in updraft.

except the problem is, i can't seem to consistently land her k after updraft, i no B guarentees a hit but u land backwards in relation to the opponent which is no use....Note: B does randomly land with opponent forward, but its to unpredictable to be used effectively.

A is the weakest of the 3 options, as well i was nvr able to land it in the first place.....

K is the perfect attack, except for some reason i can only land it conditionally....... and i can't seem to figure out the condition which is why im asking for some help here......

basically iv tryed timing, placement (front/back /side), distance, just mashing K in hopes it lands.

and all i seem to get is what appears to be a random pattern of hits and hit nots......

so if some one may help, how could i land this move 100% of the time.....

I'd be interested to know this as well. I don't usually have a problem with it but it randomly wiffs for me sometimes.

after running i few test, i found that her WR B+K will 90% of the time land the K after updraft or B with opponent landing in front (iv made the conclusion that whatever determines Whether k lands or not as well determines whether opponent will land in front or behind you after B)

Back