Tira General Discussion / Q&A

With Edge Master being the biggest bitch for me in Legendary Souls, just wait for the mofo to throw something unsafe out. Be safe and poke his ass every chance you get until he tries for something punishable like his twisters.
Also, Tira's A+B and Gloomy B+K will auto-GI his Twisters as well as most of his other high damaging verticals. If you see an A-Pat setting up for a Twister, you might want to try for one as they can open up some great opportunities for damage. (A+B ~ 3b combos and such/or a sexy 50 damage throw with some life regeneration.) Watch for those fishy 2ks and 2k+bs. (Or whatever his huge over-arcing kick input is. )
I personally go toe to toe with A-pats everybody since turtling isn't my thing, but just be safe about it, get up in his face but don't throw out anything that leaves you open.
(I should take my own advice sometime. I 3b all the time thinking it'll do something when I really just get block punished.)
I'm just not that good
Getting better though

lol Edge Master is the reason I decided to get help in the first place. Thanks guys. I pretty much have a better idea of how to deal with the situation.

Is someone ever going to do, or rather has someone done a sort of breakdown of her moveset? I'd like to know what uses I can get out of her stuff, like how DrakeAldan's done the guides for Patroklos and Omega but rather just the details about her moves.

Anywhere someone can direct me?

Nothing springs to mind, but I do believe a few users might be working on videos such as that at the moment. You might have to delve straight into the data yourself though if nothing turns up.
I'll see if I can find anything.

I made a "Best of Einsatz Calcatrix" video to test my new computer's video capture card.

The clips are a little buggy 'cause I couldn't be bothered to put it together nicely, but that's 'kay.

It bugged a little in certain places during the uploading process, but otherwise the quality is okay.

I guess Einsatz Calcatrix will teach those Xiba players a thing or two on why not to use the K after some of their moves after being blocked.

I made a "Best of Einsatz Calcatrix" video to test my new computer's video capture card.

The clips are a little buggy 'cause I couldn't be bothered to put it together nicely, but that's 'kay.

It bugged a little in certain places during the uploading process, but otherwise the quality is okay.
You should've totally turned the dialogue off. Tongue face.

I guess Einsatz Calcatrix will teach those Xiba players a thing or two on why not to use the K after some of their moves after being blocked.
So long as they're not counter hit, I'm pretty sure you can do it anyways. :b
Just make sure they don't have gauge 'cause that'll kick your ass.

You should've totally turned the dialogue off. Tongue face.

Damn, NOBODY!

Edit: Is anyone else impressed with my 2JG 4 B+K against Mitsu's 2kBE? That shit was hard.

SC4 "Stop.. screaming!"

SC5 "Yes! SCREAM FOR ME!!!! ~ Do me a favor, scream for me a little more."

Tira's been getting freaky in the last seventeen years.

SC4 "Stop.. screaming!"

SC5 "Yes! SCREAM FOR ME!!!! ~ Do me a favor, scream for me a little more."

Tira's been getting freaky in the last seventeen years.

She was going to be a little more classy
IMG_0131.jpg
but them she thought "Wait...I am crazy HAHAHAHAHAH"

Gloomy: 22B, 2A+B is okay, 44B is good guard pressure.
Jolly: 66B, 44B. These moves do the most guard damage, I may be missing a few but bare with me its 4Am, hope this helps.

Thanks for the help. My personal weakness when playing others is causing guard pressure. I would always seen my guard blinking red while their's is perfectly fine.

Gloomy: 22B, 2A+B is okay, 44B is good guard pressure.
Jolly: 66B, 44B. These moves do the most guard damage, I may be missing a few but bare with me its 4Am, hope this helps.
It's uh, bear...
Yeah, ahem.

Kappa
Also Valcroy, Jolly 4B+K B is really nice, though rather unsafe seeing as how you leave your vagina exposed for awhile. I do believe her BT B+K B is also good.

Back