Tira General Discussion / Q&A

I try not to make people hate me so that way the two people that still play online will play with me.
Right! Spread the love for SCV!!!!! Not that Tbag, overkill and taunting bullshit. It's making me sick. I worry about (new) players who try to learn but don't have a clue what's going on. They meet people like Rock2013-36 (wdead5), ROCKY999i, LOCKY999i, CHRIISS333, ImRemiRock99. They catch you a few rounds on surprise. When you start reading the unblockable lows they RQ and send crazy hatemail. Or play Mitsu hiding in drums (nmsp8am, Night_Guitarrist e.d.) . It's take some effort to build a friend list with players wo show respect (while losing or winning) and take time to share. Luckily a lot of people like to play Tira a lot...LOL

Last edited:
So, I found something that may be good for Tira's mixup, doing 22_88K in either stance on CH or NH offers the chance for a backgrab/side grab, and then when the start ducking you can start mixing up with JS:3B_GS:3B works quite well, but most people don't tend to see the grabs coming so they hardly ever duck. Also with JS:3B being relatively safe on block you can always throw that in on a blocked hit of 22_88K to scare them a little bit into not ducking.

Just a thought :)

So, I found something that may be good for Tira's mixup, doing 22_88K in either stance on CH or NH offers the chance for a backgrab/side grab, and then when the start ducking you can start mixing up with JS:3B_GS:3B works quite well, but most people don't tend to see the grabs coming so they hardly ever duck. Also with JS:3B being relatively safe on block you can always throw that in on a blocked hit of 22_88K to scare them a little bit into not ducking.

Just a thought :)
I love this kick. Not only is +8 on hit, but also very safe(-6)
However, be careful because if you hit from the side, sometimes the opponent will be out of range for a throw.

Back