Tira Matchups

Ivy can't step GS 22_88A (not even CL 214B can step it) Also don't forget her movement is only good in CL stance. In WP it's one of the worst in the game.

arnboku said:
the frenchies are crazy :D they've listed so many matchups in Tira's favor that it appears ridiculous Oo

It's all your fault. You shouldn't have went to Cannes =P

Ivy can't step GS 22_88A (not even CL 214B can step it) Also don't forget her movement is only good in CL stance.

Yes you are right if it comes to sidestep. I was thinking about step in general and in Ivy's case backstep. A lot of Ivys are backstepping a lot in coil (you too) and that even makes GS 22A whiff i.e. CL 66A-> backstep ; CL 1B+K,B -> backstep etc.

It's all your fault. You shouldn't have went to Cannes =P

:D

Ya thats a common misconseption it doesnt move very far but it still gets the job done just as well as most other characters. But his backdash is horrible.

no not really cervy step is fast but has shit for distance that = terrible step

i only know like 2 situation that i cant step with cervy but can with someone else the bad step is just a label that no one really understands it works very well even though people call it bad without knowing why. Why does how far it moves matter(its not like im going for backgrabs) i want a situation were this makes a difference.

well not moving far means it cant even step some moves at all. raphs B cant be stepped by cervy easily same with tiras 1B

To bring it back to Tira matchups Baba's right if he refers to Tira's tracking. Her most damaging verts have absolutely no tracking to her right so his tiny step is sufficient.

But as mentioned before Tira has the tools to make people think twice about stepping.

Back