Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

COPYCAT! :b

This was made March 16, 2012 by yours truly.

This was made July 12, 2012, also by yours truly.

edit: I didn't realize how CRAPPY that old recorder was... Mayhaps I should rerecord with my HD capture card..

Yeah. Unfortunately, these combos aren't exactly practical.. Unless they use bubbles after the 8B+K consistently, it's a bad idea to try to Einsatz him.. It could lead to major damage. :b

Plus, you have to be a specific distance away for it to properly cooperate 'n' shizz.. haha

Not many play this game anymore in my area. Then again no one likes playing me. But here are some matches.

Not many play this game anymore in my area. Then again no one likes playing me. But here are some matches.
I like playing against you! I just haven't played SCV in several months, as you were like the only person from NZ/Aus who would play me lol, so I've been playing PC games in my spare time off uni. I still really enjoy SC, but I want people to actually play me at it offline..... (or even with decent connection online, you are the only Aussie player I know who has a consistent 4 bar with me, which is fine to play on as I can block the majority of lows on it, however most other Aussie's have a meh 3 bar to me which is well, meh, to play on tbh).

I am sure you know of who I am speaking of ;).
Haha, I can take a good guess or two Kappa
I know you do Spartan. It wasn't directed at you. Though i wish you would come back.
I might try and hop on it and practice my Siegfried, just there is like only you for me to face from NZ/Aus, almost everyone else just kicks me cause "Omg it's that Siegfried guy who just sits at the top of the lobby list, kick" and I'm like ok fun..... I'll try play it a bit when I have some spare time off uni and I'm not playing League with friends, maybe there are some new NZ/Aus people who don't auto-kick me haha.

Though my iagA execution is probably trash now Kappa

Had some great games with Never_Relent. Here are a couple of them.

Me (orange/black), NR (red/black)

Me (purple/black), NR (original 1p colors)

NR certainly has a very solid Tira!

Back