TiraRules's Creations

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Hello it has been like 4 years since i left this board but i'm back this time i will only post my CAS from SC Broken Destiny (via PPSSPP)

Assassin

Berserker

SCBD only have Warthog Items except for the helmet so i give him a different helmet and add horns to it

Frederick

I know Frederick has beard but i won't give him a Kratos or Dampierre face. he even don't have Magmus Armor so he wear Hero Armor instead

Han Myong

Xianglian

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
More SCBD CaS!

Revenant
ULUS10457_00005.jpg

Johan Durer

ULUS10457_00004.jpg

Kakusareta (Japanese word for Hidden) a cut character from Soul Calibur he had a hidden weapons in his arms so i give him a Dampierre weapon style

ULUS10457_00007.jpg

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Riki (Li Long & Chie's son)

ULUS10457_00008.jpg

Meimei (Li Long's sister)

ULUS10457_00009.jpg

Chie (Li Long's lover and Riki's mother as well the leader of the clan)

ULUS10457_00010.jpg

Ardent

[08] Mercenary
These look awesome all around but, i admit i had a blast the moment i saw Male Ivy and Azola. Those two are amazingly detailed and unique if we take into account the limitations (due to available hardware at the time) of Broken Destiny's CaS department. Very nice work!!

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Thanks

anyways bad news, guys i can't get SC6 PC because my computer is not 32 bit system yeah the game is 64 bit system only if my computer will broken down then i will get new one and it will be 64 bit only

i might will get SCV again as i will get PS3. i promise i won't to screwed up like before. the real reason that i sell SCV and SCIV because of Cut characters

https://soulcalibur.fandom.com/wiki/Cut_Characters

impossible to recreate all of those i know i did Kakusareta. i remember someone did Hoard, he look pretty good

the truth is Tira is my most favorite character so i might will make many outfits for Tira but won't to steal your beautiful Tira edits in SCV and SC6. it will be different

i also like other girls- Ivy, Taki, etc. if you ask me about the male characters- Yoshimitsu since his name is same as the character in Tekken franchise

so we cool?

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Anyone here save the pictures of my old SC5 CaS to your computer before i delete them years ago?

i remember i made Human Revenant, Ivy with Medusa's hair, Zasalamel with Turtle Helmet thingy, Rothion, Arcturus, Kilik with SC3 2P outfit and the chick with a chainsaw not Lollipop Chainsaw this one-

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Here's My SCV CaS

@Patrokolos wearing Unused Tiger Helmet thanks to Freemeal for his formula!

@Patroklos.png

Arcturus with new look yes i still have those Armor sets from Collector Edition it is downloadable if you have a regular edition! i even make him floating (see the picture in his profile) like his dad, Algol did!

Arcturus.png

Cassandra with her Valkyrie outfit from SC2! i use Basic 1 pattern on her helmet

Cassandra.png

Kakuserta you know the drill (see my SCBD Kaku) but with some stickers and patterns and still have Dampierre's style

Kakuserta.png

Seung Mina with her 2P outfit from SC2

Seong Mina.png

Setsuka with her 2P outfit from SC4 outfit sorry if it don't look right i can change

Setsuka.png

Taki with her 3P outfit from SC2 i like it. i add the pattern on her shoulder pads to look like a metallic pads

Taki.png

Talim with combo of her SC2 3P outfit and SC4 Kitty outfit but i use Elysium's outfit because Blue Surcoat don't look good on her. in fact the Surcoat make the girls melons biggest than Ivy's melons

Talim.png

Xianghua with new look as if she was in SC5 instead of her daughter no it don't mean i hate Leixia but it's alternate timeline if she never met her future husband who is not Kilik. i'm a XianghuaxKilik shipper that would be awesome if Leixia is Kilik's daughter :D and sorry if i don't use bat wings to make look like big ribbons it might be hard to make one

Xianghua.png

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
Amy with her SC3 2P Outfit yes she has ponytail along with headband and small hat as ExEq as well the ribbon on her back.

Arthur with Mitsu's SC4 2P outfit but i give him different colors

Assassin's new look. almost all are DLC except for undershirt and ninja mask.. it conflict with the thief mask! so i give him a Face Paint where it look like a large thief mask. that fit him very well

Han Myong as he appears in SCVI! yeah i saw the picture of him so i decided to recreate him in SCV

Hwang with his look as seen in SCBD

Li Long's unused outfit for Soul Edge/Blade

Look it's Mitsu.. no it's Setsuka 2P outfit with Mitsu's weapon style!! it is alt color outfit where hers is blue

Sophitia as Patroklos' 2P Outfit with unused tiger helmet! sorry i love that helmet and thanks to Tael for his Sophitia's Pat 2P cosplay!

Sophitia! one of the secret characters from Soul Edge/Blade days

Xianglian with new look well i use her SCIV outfit but this time with stickers. i wish SCV has Cat Tails hair.. without it i can't recreate Talim with her SCIV Kitty outfit! yeah it's why

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
More CaS by me this time with three costumes for Seong Mina!

Seong Mina Soul Edge P3

Seong Mina SC1 P1

Seong Mina SC2 P3 (Bonus Costume)

Abelia with her 3P Outfit where she has beautiful dress

Berserker!! his costume is based on one of his SC2 outfits

Siegfried's Father, Frederick

SHURA!! i heard the fans want the hot chick with two katanas to be in SCV but never happened so i decided to create one this time she has the bustier as her undergarment :D

Nightmare as Siegfried SC2 without armor i tried my best but it don't look right

Sophitia with her bonus costume from Soul Edge she look better with a feather beret IMO

Talim with her SCIV 2P kitty suit.. this time it's recolored and i add Cat Ears maybe i should use different hairstyle and add Cones to make look like the cat ears?

Teppou Hei unused character from Soul Edge and yes, he has a mustache!

Xianghua my version of her SCIV 1P outfit

anyways, i almost recreate Ivy from SC1 as if it was ported to PS1.. according to SC Wiki-

Namco originally considered porting Soulcalibur to Sony's PlayStation. However, the console lacked the processing power to animate Ivy's whip-like sword without distortion problems due to the weapon's wild movements along the Z-axis. Because of this, Soulcalibur was instead ported to the Sega Dreamcast as it had higher processing power.
maybe someone here can recreate this for me? do i need a make a request in SC6 Requests thread for this?

Herr-Krieg

[07] Duelist
Very impressive work with all the characters you have created. Especially Shura, which we just can´t get enough of. It was such a shame when it was announced that she wouldn´t be appearing in later Soul Calibur games. Would be one hell of a piece of news if she was to appear again in DLC. I really should try to create her as well in SC5, hell even try it in SC6.

TiraRules

[10] Knight
i had a problem with recreating Amy SCVI because Jun's Cape don't look right on her since she has two flowers on her new SCVI dress

and other one is Mengu Curaiss you can't recolor the whole armor but you can do that in SCVI

my version of Hoard

Xiangfei, Xianghua's mother

Xiuqiang, Xianghua's father

Leixin, Xianghua's second son with her d-bag husband who is not Kilik -_-; and Leixia's younger brother

Chester from SCIII wearing Patrokolos's 1P outfit

Last edited:

TiraRules

[10] Knight
i now figure out for Amy's SC6 dress. good thing you can change the second color on Jun's cape!

AmySC6.png

Edgardo Strikes Back! this time he has a Plume for a goatee

Edgardo.png

Hwang SC1 outfit kinda with orange headband and he has a zipper sticker on his right arm

HwangSC1.png

Seong Mina with her SC4 2P outfit and i replace her Bong-seon Spaulder with Viking Shoulders

SeongMinaSC4.png

Herr-Krieg

[07] Duelist
Most awesome work with all of them my friend ;)! Amy looks very nice with Juns equipment here and there. The hair choice is as close as it can get and her Raphael style is the only correct choice for her. Edgardo looks also most fine, with a nice light blue and golden colour theme mixed into appropriate balance between these two colours. Haven´t really played SC1 so I don´t have much knowledge considering Hwang but he looks most fine to me :). Seong Minas SC4 2P outfit is also nice to watch with a clear colour theme.

Overall nice job, keep up the good work ;)!

TiraRules

[10] Knight
More Seong Mina CaS!

Spul Edge P2 Outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

Spul Edge P1 Outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

SC4 P1 Outfit and i recolored it to purple

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

SC2 P1 Outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

SC1 P2 Outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

SC3 P1 Outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png

TiraRules

[10] Knight
More Male CaS

Kilik with Xiba's style and this is his SC1 or SC3 P1 outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

NECRID!!!! in his new look sadly Terror Mask can't be recolor but he look good with it

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Hage Sieg one of the secret characters from Soul Edge

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Standard also a secret character from Soul Edge

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

Olcadan this time he's skinny and has wings as seen in SCVI

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Human Revenant with combo of Cervy's SCV 1P and 2P outfit

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

Johan Durer

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

Young Edgemaster he has two earrings you can see why he lose one earring