22_88 A
BT B+K
Js 6AB and 11_77B
2A
236 K (BE and non BE versions)

2K - Unseeable low into FC
Wr K - TJ, long range and Fast options out of FC
K+G - Control over stance changes
BB - Staple move, good + frames on hit, usually followed up with another BB or Throw.
Throws - Staple move, both give decent oki. and one has a crazy RO range.
236K BE - Unseeable low that KND's and gives a free stance transition, by far my most used move.

JS 22B - Amazing frames on block, forces a long range mix up whenever this move is thrown out.
JS 11B - Great low that goes into FC

GS 2A - Generic 2A, +8 on hit. Staple move.
GS 3B - Amazing whiff punisher, a brain dead move that leads to balls easy combo for almost 100 dmg.

I don't have an actually list, however I feel Wr, B should be put on the top 10 because it can start plenty of combos when used correctly. Also 4A,A is a move that I found useful, not top ten worthy but worth being mentioned.... I could be completely wrong I just started using her last week. Thanks everyone for your posts they helped me a lot.

This character is very strong. Top 10 for both stances -
JS
22A - mid step kill, strong advantage on hit and practically safe.
22B - very safe mid even on JG and strong advantage on hit.
1B - fast, safe, very good spacing tool.
11B - opponent has to be really focusing to block this move on reaction, plus on hit and spamable if opponent doesn't block it.
2K - reliable low poke, fast, has good options afterwards on hit wrK, FC 2A, 9A, back step and CE etc.
66K - fast, safe and good mid to stay in their face.
wrK - fast, strong TJ, good range and pushback to avoid punish.
236k be- too OP, unseeable knockdown low, safe, crazy range considering its properties and strong chance to go into gloomy.
Throws - got to throw, good throw range.
CE - i13 punish, frame trap, RO tool and guarantees gloomy.

GS (where do I start?)
2A - i13, great range for a 2A, safe, step kill, plus 8 on hit.
6A - amazing range, step kill, -2 on block, +10 on hit.
3A - i14, mid stepkill, counter hit confirmable, RO can BE for more damage.
3B - its the shit, i18, TC, great range, easy 90 damage or 120 on the dead trap/ukemi trap read.
66B/666B/66B BE/666B BE - i17 mid, safe, best knockdown, force block in many situations, BE it for abit more damage and +6 on block also can 666B for more damage and big chance to back into Jolly.
22B - break attack, mid, +3 on block good for people who block a lot and try twitch duck throws.
1K -unseeable low, hits step and roll, neutral on hit, best mix up after 66B knockdown.
44K - very safe mid, +10 on hit, goes past guts.
Throws - her throws do more damage in gloomy too.
236k BE - even in gloomy the fact that you have a safe unseeable low what knockdowns down is too good even with that decent chance to end back up in Jolly and that's not gonna happen 100% of the time.

@Cecil x Silver
236K BE isn't unseeable, it's i23 with a huge flash of light everytime you do it. It's also extremely linear. I mean yeah it's safe, but it also means your only reliable way of getting into gloomy besides taunt and CE is a move that takes meter, is linear, and leaves you at -11 right in their face so you have to eat a mix-up.

@Cecil x Silver
236K BE isn't unseeable, it's i23 with a huge flash of light everytime you do it. It's also extremely linear. I mean yeah it's safe, but it also means your only reliable way of getting into gloomy besides taunt and CE is a move that takes meter, is linear, and leaves you at -11 right in their face so you have to eat a mix-up.
I really dont think its reactable if im looking for the yellow BE flash i will get smacked by 66B BE whenever it try this 50/50.
I havent seen anyone block this on pure reaction if its is then this should be blocked everytime

Back