TK x SF Poll

OutCast

[10] Knight
Sigh, I'm so 2000 late....Anyways, TK x SF is long from now. But they've released a poll on facebook for the fans. Reminder: The poll doesn't guarantee anything. So Jun fans, yeah.... Here's the link to the poll. Another reminder, you don't need a facebook account to vote, yay!
http://www.facebook.com/tekken/app_277842658952235
And here are the current results.
https://fb.namcobandaigames.com/fbtekken/statistics_user.php?sid=78423
I'm curious to know who everyone else voted for on both sides.
My votes went to the following:
Tekken: Alisa, Bryan, Kunimistsu, Lili, Zafina
SF: C. Viper, Cody, Elena, Ingrid, Juri
PS: I'm so happy that my TK faves are in the top 12...Then again, nothing is guaranteed, so....

Lili, Dragunov, Nina, Anna, (can't remember the 5th one lol)

Blanka, Ingrid, Vega, Cammy, Honda

Don't know anything about SF, so I picked the classic ones + Ingrid cause shes cute.

One more example of how Tekken is more important to Namco than SC.

I probably won't even touch this game if Yoshimitsu's not in it. I never liked Tekken.

For what it's worth, I hope SODOM gets in the game, just so tournament commentators can say "Somebody just got SODOMIZED!"

Lili will without a doubt make it into the game.

I picked Lili, Nina, Kunimitsu, Xiaoyu and Jun
Ingrid because she'd be a perfect match for Lili xxx
Chun Li, Cammy C Viper and Karin

lol Don't think I did pick a 5th one, if I did than it was probably Steve, repping England yo.

I'm only worried about C.Viper. And Ingrid, she might look too much like Karin, so SF may cut her.....

Also if they don't put Karin in this game, I'll be so distraught. It's been a while since she's appeared in an SF game. Her and Ingrid would be perfect rivals for Lili

Capcom side I want to see Q, Cody, Urien, twelve. I honestly just want to see how they deal with fireballs with the tekken engine.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot about Birdie, Karin, Juni and Juli. Also Rose would be cool. Mainly everyone from the alpha series.

Total Percentage points (rounded down in all cases) for females: 273%
Total Percentage points (rounded down in all cases) for males: 355%

Total Characters listed: 121
Number of Male Tekken characters: 39
Number of Male Street Fighter characters: 51
Total number of Male fighters: 90

Number of Female Tekken characters: 16
Number of Female Street Fighter Characters: 15
Total number of Female fighters: 31

Ratio of females to males is 1:3 aprox.

Conclusion: Players want female characters more than male characters in Tekken x Street Fighter. Or are worried that certain female characters may not show up and are requesting that they be brought into the game. It may also be that certain female characters have yet to show up in modern form and thus the urge to see them updated is fairly strong. Another possibility is that such characters have gentler learning curves than certain male counterparts or more unique fighting styles, or have a fighting style that is considered 'masculine' given to a female character.

Back