Votes: 5 14.7%
  • IVY

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • NIGHTMARE

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

IAdoreBunnies

[10] Knight
OK, AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, I HAVE AN IDENTITY CRISIS WHEN IT COMES TO MAINING A PARTICULAR CHARACTER. I SIMPLY HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS ON ONE CHARACTER. CERVY SEEMS BROKEN UNTIL I PLAY RIKUTO, SIEGFRIED ALWAYS ENDS UP WHIFFING JUST A BIT TOO MUCH, aPAT'S YOLO TWISTER ON BLOCK IS SUPER UNSAFE, IVY'S iCS IS TOO HARD TO PULL OFF CONSISTENTLY IN A REAL MATCH, XIBA'S REMEMBRANCE ONLY GI'S HORIZONTALS, NIGHTMARE'S aGa ISN'T GOOD LIKE SIEGFRIED'S, MITSU HAS NO HORIZONTAL MIDS, LEIXIA CRIES TOO MUCH AND IS UBER-ANNOYING, VIOLA TAKES NO SKILL, AEON IS ALL 66A, AND RAPH HAS TO POKE THE OPPONENT TO DEATH TO WIN A ROUND. ADVICE PLEASE.

Snippity snip
Honestly, you should use Sieg. If I was in your shoes of wanting to main somebody but not know who. I would pick the one who is precisely average. Sieg is that guy who is. His mid's are good, his dmg is good, speed is average, mix-ups is great, his throws are fairly even to play the distant game. I personally don't see him as great whiffer type. He may be someone who has a higher chance of whiffing, but what is lacked comes with great compensation. Such as his mix-ups, which makes his enemies think more often then others can. Which could also occasionally lead his atks to be safe to execute.

Most importantly, if he does happen to whiff, it'll be because you didn't use the right move. Which is a normal fuck up that anyone can have. It'll only just help train you to know your enemy, yourself, & any methods you could use to win the game.

Normally I would say, go with your hearts content. Since you don't know who though, either you use the most average guy or use the one your leaning more towards the most.

Last edited:
If you're someone who doesn't know who to main, then the obvious choice from this poll would be Edge Master. But that also means you'd have to have some basic knowledge of all the other characters in order to use him effectively.

Back