TOA- Monster/Cas List

AlfimiEinst

[10] Knight
Some of you might remember, that I started to create my own Tales of Series Called
talesofarcadiacoverbyri.jpg
...I had to stop the process for now, but decided to post the full character list of the whole Story (Of course hope for positive/negative statement ^^)
Let's start now with the bad guys who work as magicial knights and the six celestial guard of the emperor, founder of the magicial knights! (Even used my new camera *.* )

Magicial Knight(Soldier)
knightp.jpg

Bold ( Commander of Magicial knights)
boldu.jpg

Imposter (Imposter Version of The Emperor)
imposterp.jpg

Cortes( Commander/Friend of Jin )
cortesc.jpg

Canaan( Precious friend to Ristelle and youngest General class at the magicial order)
canaanwx.jpg

Vigor( Powerful General and right hand to "The Emperor" himself )
vigorn.jpg

Lost Knight ( Servants/Warriors of Lufor)
lostknight.jpg

Freed Lufor ( Mind control on Vivi, so she thinks herself as "Black Rose")
lufor.jpg

NOW THE LEADER AND THE SIX GENERALS

THE EMPEROR ( Cape Version/Normal : Leader of an organisation called Magicial Knights)
emperore.jpg

Jin "WIELDER OF THE STORMS"( Rebel/Normal Version : He fooled Kira and the princess and caused the travelling through Illysia)
jinbw.jpg

Kiba "THE BLOOD EDGE"(Normal/Hell mode version : After his final defeat, he turned into a crystal/Spirit)
kibai.jpg

Vivian & Lufor " THE BLACK ROSE"
vivilufor.jpg

Samuel "HORRIBLE PUPIL SPIDER" ( He became a replacement for Ristelle "THE MOON CHILD")
samuelfy.jpg

Saphira & Ruby " THE TWIN BLADES" (Twin sisters and part of the saints from an ancient race, called "Sylvari")
rubyoj.jpg

(Ruby the Sadistic)
saphira.jpg

(Saphira the calm one)

Dr. Reed "THE BRILLIANT " ( Human/Monster Version : He was betrayed and killed by his comerade Kiba)
drreed.jpg

Neru,/Neiriell "THE FALLEN ANGEL"( A clone of Ristelle, created by Reed. Became an replacement for him)
neiriell.jpg

These two are the final Cas I release. Well, they doesn't have to do anything with the magicial knights, but in fact he is the true Antagonist in the Series. He was a request from a Member here and I also decided to redesign him ^^...

Ratatosk "LORD OF MONSTERS" (Seeks revenge on the human race who killed his love Azusa)
ratatosk.jpg

Dartz"THE TASKMASTER"(Guided Kira and his friends to the grave of Ratatosk, in order to free him from the seal)
dartz.jpg

The next Update will belong to the Kingdom Arcadia, hope u enjoyed and look forward to your comments^^

Back