Top 10 Pyrrha moves

LunarAura

[09] Warrior
What's your top 10 for this girl? Let's try to agree :A:,:A: and :B:,:B: are givens so we can make room for two more. Mine are these:

:A:, :K:
:6::B:, :K:
:2::3::6::B: ::4:
:6::6::B:
:3::A::+::B:
counterhit :6::K:
:4::K:
:1::1::A:,:A:
:3::3::A:
:A::+::B: (meterless mid parry!)

A+B doesn't parry thrusts any more, regardless it will still likely be a big factor in a game with no free GI. I don't have a top ten at the moment, but 3A+B does look really good to me.

You guys seriously don't like 44B and 3A?
6B+K is a decent poke too. Though I'm not sure if i would put it in top ten.
Great TC's for A's.

:2::3::6::A:,:A: (you would think people would remember to block their feet.)
:6::6::B: ~ :A: +:B: + :K: (I think the range suck looking for the good places to use.)
:1::K: (still people not block their feet.)

22_88BAK is too good IMO. I haven't used 22K much but it'll probably be in my list soon. 66B(BE) is one of my favorites, and A+B is starting to creep into my list.

Oh. And BB. Come on. There isn't an Pyrrha player alive that hasn't/won't use(d) Ascend Splash.

I'm really liking:

A+B
236B:4
66B / 66B:A+B+K
22BAK
3A+K
66A
236A A+B+K
4B

any list without 22K is sorely lacking

TC, step, safe, damaging, tracking

I don't really like 22K or 22kK at that much. Sure they are both safe and damaging. But, I find I get hit out of them 90% of the time cause they are so slow. When are you actually managing to land 22K?

I don't really like 22K or 22kK at that much. Sure they are both safe and damaging. But, I find I get hit out of them 90% of the time cause they are so slow. When are you actually managing to land 22K?

This is a move u don't just use for openings but as a counterattack, use it while dashing your opponent

:2::2: :3::3: :8::8: :9::9:
while moving around at close range it come down to :2::2::K: :3::3::K: and throws
:2::2::K: :2::3::6::B:::4: it isn't that hard to land.

This is a move u don't just use for openings but as a counterattack, use it while dashing your opponent
:2::2: :3::3: :8::8: :9::9:

:2::2::K: :2::3::6::B:::4: it isn't that hard to land.

I still think its too slow (anyone know the actual impact frames on it? or even better, the TC frames), but it demands investigation/experimentation if its showing up on top 10 lists. 22_88BAK is my side step/8wr whiff punish move of choice still.

Use as part of your reverse mixup. At disadvantage just throw out 22K and it'll step and TC, while being safe, damaging and tracking. If they block 22K you can just do it again...

:6::B::+::K: isn't that great for TC and is unsafe
:3::A: is even on hit... and unsafe on block too
:3::A::+::B: TC a lot longer and is safe
as for :4::4::B: never used it don't see the need for it

These moves push the opponent back so that they can't be punished by a lot the cast. There are a few that if you use 3A at close range who can punish you with BB but you shouldn't be doing it from close range, these are great moves to bait opponents with. not to mention stop step(3A) its range is quite deceptive. 6B+K I wouldn't put it in top 10 which is what I said but I still use this from a distance. and as for 44B this tech crouching move gives you a lot more damage than 3A+B . But if you are just throwing out a move to throw it out 3A+B is better. I guess its kinda hard to justify either honestly why use either when you can 236B:4 under an A. For instance if Natsu was going to AA after you poke with a Attack such 6B+K if you 236B after it you trade and she is locked in stun and you can get massive damage afterwards. Guaranteeing 66B(BE) ,22BAK which does 50% damage

Anyway though even though I kinda hate top 10 list i'll try to contribute.
236B:4
B+K
44B
22A/88A
66B(BE) Though this move is so easily Just Guarded when you play against good players offline.
4K, 6K , and K I don't wanna list all these under different lines
66A
3A
4A

without putting stuff such as A+B, 6B and 3A+B, 6A its hard to just put 10 moves. Even 4B is better than what I think people feel.

66B BE is completely broken.
-antistep
-80dmg combo starter
-frame advantage
-destroys guard gauge (even if you GI/ Just Guard the second hit)

Its a 100% win situation.

hmm, I wouldn't say it's broken... although it is good. it's not delayable and can be jg'ed... I think you're pretty fucked with that happens [but I haven't tested it]. haven't tested it either, but u may be able to step the 2nd hit ?

it is extremely good on mediocre player level though ... since it is +10 on block [according to the official guide].

yes it's totally a first week gimmick move that should be left well the hell alone. Leave this move alone.

Back