Top Tech traps for Siegfried

Stryker

[10] Knight
I was looking the entire Siegfried threads list and couldn't find one only for tech traps. Tech traps are the best tactic to do real damage on the opponent. Sometimes could save your life, sometimes it helps the opponent, but is good to know each one, its use and abuse. Maybe some of the tech traps on the next list are on the combo thread, but anyway is good to find all in one place.

SCH :(B): (don't do full charge) ~ 1B = 102~106 damage (tracks all directions)

4B~1B = 105~112 damage (tracks all directions)

4K~2A = 46 damage (techable to the left)

4K~3A= 67 damage (techable to the right/backward)

CH WS :(B):~SCH k:(B):~SBH B~66B = 126 damage (techable only to the right) (the damage is calculated by me cause the combo doesn't have a real total on the training screen only 105%)

-Stryker-

B:4 (need the JF) > 88 or 22

it's a bit character specific so mess with it yourself if you wanna use it. it's guaranteed+trap all against some characters

B:4 (need the JF) > 88 or 22

it's a bit character specific so mess with it yourself if you wanna use it. it's guaranteed+trap all against some characters

I never understood the purpose of this outsided of setting up SSH or RSH. Seeing as 1B does more damage and can be done without the just frame. I suppose the one benefit is that you could RO front and right with 88, RSH B. Still... less damage potential than 1B

And hitting people on the ground :P

Don't you think the hitting people on the ground part is kinda important though? 1B is really all or nothing

3B does similar damage as part of a combo, i guess you can consolidate the guess with 88, but i'm a big fan of 1B's tech trap. Just a personal bias as far as I see it.

It's a tradeoff it would seem. Use 1B until they learn, then start 22_88ing them on the ground. Too bad Siggy doesn't have any really good ground punishers.

I'd use 1B until they stopped teching though. It's so much damage lol.

I'll say anything ending in SBH B is a winner. I mean, the launcher and followups alone can do anywhere between 90-105+ damage (assuming you use the dropkick AND land on them).

As a side note, I have tech traps in the combo section, so I'll add anything there.

hey so with Reguards to the SCH k tech trap. If i read correctly SCH b is techable to the left and 66b to the right? Ah good old high damage mix ups! Easy-ish to see comming but you would still have to have good presence of mind to tech correctly against each otf these traps. Furthermore if you dont tech and just lay pronated both attacks will still hit and hurt more than SBHk. Furthermore If you are using one of these 2 tech traps and your opponent does take to just laying there you can always fully charge SBH K for some extra damage.

Bottom line! Against a Seig player Dont get caught in this combo!

Hey Do you guys have any advice for getting good enough hit confirmation with b4 to use the 1b trap? i always expect it to be blocked thus i use it as a Gauge crusher and folow it with agA, 3b or 6k.

I see a lot of 3A post SBH K hit, that must be some kind of trap probably )

CHit-SSH'A~22B = awesome wtf from opponents. (It doesn't work from CHit-kA2A)

SBH'B,44[ B ]~loops.

@LAU

Isnt the 1K techable (not necessarily in training mode)?
In R.O./Wallsplat scenarios 66KA is recommended. Its also easy as pie to do for good damage if one doesnt feel comfortable with the timing of the a+kA combo.

@topic

88 (ch or sidehit)~*SRSH B (opponent lands face down, head first right next to you)~1B. Trust me, theyll shit bricks.

A must use tech trap...
• CH SSH ::(A)::~RSH A+B 65-75dmg (damage is variable depending on the timing for A+B)
• this start as combo 3A~W!3A(next hit is not guaranteed if they stay on the ground) 3A(yeah, again ;D)

Note: If they jump and you intercept the opponent with 3B they will get launch very far... impossible to follow up with SCH A+B or SCH K, but guaranteed with SCH B(incredible range)... just something I'm trying to add to my game.

Back