TopGun87's creations

Now let's see him in action... but beware, there will be A LOT of pictures.
c6qmnkf.jpg

CmbEjpf.jpg

2CrbPCh.jpg

Ym6C5b1.jpg

ynEdha9.jpg

jgAE8Tf.jpg

h9nF9g1.jpg

kBkRNG7.jpg

8gI3nnU.jpg

yYToy2Y.jpg

0QQtZfm.jpg

JDT0mqA.jpg

CqlUnPN.jpg

gHXi4P5.jpg

b1Q2JCB.jpg

VbFkzWO.jpg

KFuyTs9.jpg

5RmSzmS.jpg

xnGDQQc.jpg

ZVRbqOX.jpg

OpFm3jY.jpg

CipsEgp.jpg

V84cbZV.jpg

kiW0RKe.jpg

1z33YxW.jpg

EnQKJOa.jpg

P4NUsJ7.jpg

tu8KXis.jpg

BXcfvSx.jpg

4EV5oZ9.jpg

ho2n3ou.jpg

Some more badass shots of TheSavior or Azura or whatever...
8jiVsbv.jpg

Xzu9PII.jpg

W0DvemL.jpg

hYZtt0w.jpg

jM92yjx.jpg

fVF0z0L.jpg

4i2zWcF.jpg

Y2HiLIU.jpg

nOaTtq9.jpg

XBNi2jD.jpg

zf3g34t.jpg

VKxAhR1.jpg

D4sDTc2.jpg

1i5dUF5.jpg

zRHR0zL.jpg

4hVYtp7.jpg

N4Qmtgk.jpg

9iScmHJ.jpg

Btw, i think i noticed that lately i've been getting too carried away by posting too much screenshots of my characters... maybe i should start reducing them from now on. Idk why, deep inside me i feel like i want to share all the cool shots for each of them (especially their CE moves)... it's like i have an OCD or something. lol Maybe i should just post videos for these CE moves instead.

It's an interesting character, as for the screenshots, i think they are too many, you should bring more variety and it should tell a story.
What i try to do is to add some text, sometimes make some kind of short background story explaining the fights, add some (or too many) puns, etc. Pictures should help showcase different aspects / details of your CAS, carpet bombing is never a good thing. Sometimes i post too many pics then i remove some.
The way you presented deadking is better.
If you are particularly proud of one CAS do like you did on previous pages, start with editor pics from some interesting angles, use the facial expression features, hide the weapons when they get in the way, and then add the best ingame pics, max 5 or 6. It's better to come up with a new CAS than spend endless time editing / posting pics of the same. Also, remember to crop editor pics using paint or similar tool.
hope it helps !

Yeah, i need to get away from this bad behavior i've been doing lately... idk what's getting in my head. Time to post the more necessary screenshots that show the details and try to avoid posting too many of unecessary ones. Like the way i presented TheSavior was too rushed... it's like i had no idea what to do with him. Heck, even DeadKing, i've posted too many screenshots of him too.

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I'll make sure not to make the same mistakes again for my next creations... and even improve them more :)

It´s quite an understandable problem. I too sometimes think wether I post too many screenshots of the same character. I have kind of made it regular basis for me to have the character shown from three angles and then some poses in case they look good in those poses. I take several pictures, watch how they look like on the computer screen and upload the best looking screenshots. You know, trim down screenshots to avoid posting too many and unnecessary of them.

With the Azura for example the number of pictures showing his finishing move is just too overwhelming and the action could be shown with way less photos. But it´s a good thing that you noticed the problem yourself and now have time to do something about it ;).

Ok, so next up, back to female. Meet Olga... let's say she's a skilled mercenary hired by the Russian to exterminate their enemies. If you ask what the heck is the eye-patch is for... well, let's say it's a special scouter to identify the enemies' power level if they're over 9000 or not. (watching too much Dragon Ball Z)

LOL just kidding... Ok, it's actually just a special eye-patch like Solid Snake used in MGS4, so it acts as both NVG and thermal goggles.

Now, the question is... what weapon style she's using? ;)

HIY08VDl.jpg

Btw, she's actually not a new character since she's been in my collection for a while... so she doesn't have many details. But i did going for a simple look for her.

Last edited:
No one wants to guess what weapon she's using? or maybe the answer is too easy? lol ok then, i'll just get to the point.

Yup, she's using a Raphael style.

Anyway, looking at it again, i think she looks more like a mix of police woman and a soldier than a mercenary. So idk what she actually is... maybe a super soldier or perhaps a triple agents disguised as a soldier. Idk i'm so confused myself. lol
1wVDCOz.jpg

0FXO6pz.jpg

Bbs6mHb.jpg

"I'm so sexy and i know it"
9WPcak7.jpg

"I'm so sexyble (sexy and flexible) and i know it"
JbR9AVl.jpg

dW7Uo0e.jpg

Like uncle Ben said "Great power comes with great responsibility"... As for me, i say... "Sexy attire comes with sexy body"
YwGH7Pi.jpg

elqKEhs.jpg

EPl733Y.jpg

lKT10IU.jpg

Wsk8d8M.jpg

SBfyhUD.jpg

My my, you have created most stunning and appealing character my friend ;)! She looks pretty and elegant, her colour theme of blue, dark and white ( her hair ) is in neat balance and her style of Raphael really fits her well. Your way of presenting her at the night of the moonlight in appealing and elegant poses is truly a convenient sight to look at, which I could have kind of expect with your skills of presenting your characters. And of course, her more.....revealing screenshots and poses are always a plus XD.

She kind of reminds of my creation Hilda Braum. Maybe they are in some way related? Or each others counterparts on the both sides of the conflict between Germany and Russia? Who knows XD?

Overall most awesome job with her :D. I´m eager to see what you will come up with next ;).

Thanks for your in-depth review as always HK :)

Yeah, she looks similar to Hilda, but different body types and weapon style. And yeah, perhaps your Hilda and my Olga are meant to be enemies given the history between Germany and Russia... or could just be a rival if you choose them to be so. lol

You are most welcome my dear friend ;)!

Well it´s your vision of her (Olga) so it´s quite natural and good thing :). I would prefer rivalry relationship, like, both sided respect or something like that XD. Material for a fanfiction story? Hmm, propably not XD.

Well, i have an idea. How 'bout you ask your artist to draw this fanfiction of the rivalry between Olga and Hilda... and maybe QueenSuccubi and Ravienna too... or even all of our creations? ok nvm, that's just too much. lol

Hmm, such an interesting bunch of different ideas all sounding most intrigueing :). Definetily something to make a note off considering how awesome they would look like :). I mean, you would give your permission to use your creations in such a comission, right? As to using all of our creations....yeah, a bit too much I would say XD ( and expensive as hell ), but hey, it´s good to have dreams, right ;)?

Well, it's been a while since my last post. Now i have a new and exciting creation i'd like to share. I can say it's my greatest creation yet! So, i proudly present to you...
just kidding, i've yet to come up with new ideas. lol

Oh please don't be upset yet. While i still have nothing new yet, i still have some i'd like to share that i have in my current stock that you haven't seen yet. But before that, i think i've yet to post my Olga in action yet... so let's get that out first shall we :)

Here's some cool shots of Olga vs the old geezer Geralt (no offence, Geralt fans :P)
GX4tP3s.jpg

93rtroS.jpg

FHdOLCD.jpg

XxZ9GIO.jpg

SKc462M.jpg

21zF59Z.jpg

gjBueJr.jpg

jounzQL.jpg

TkTu1z7.jpg

And here's some random shots of Olga striking her opponents in style
FCfDUL4.jpg

XbHV9Nd.jpg

ULeINQ4.jpg

Poor Ivy...
PgX5RAX.jpg

bo77kBf.jpg

p59PxMd.jpg

J5XhlXZ.jpg

2tXE1ky.jpg

Oops, bye bye Ivy... see you on the other side... it's been nice meeting you.
aSkQ62t.jpg

Umm... my apologies... i'm just in love with her beautiful long straight silver hair... you can say i'm a long hair fetish. lol
p5oFyPI.jpg

lwtGYnm.jpg

Look at her hair... ain't it beautiful... and beautiful blue eyes too... i think i'm in love~
9Othale.jpg

Eits! u miss me! yeah, i'm sexyble!
86OHRd7.jpg

Damn girl... why u so tall and thicc?
BQgpISj.jpg

My blade is so shinny i need to close my eyes... but it helps my hair look shinny. teehee~
RXsCkDI.jpg

Sn03MJj.jpg

d0G6NFX.jpg

f8HgNjD.jpg

wOf87Sh.jpg

nFW3Vhx.jpg

Dat hair... and dat booty... yumm~
ysQt82G.jpg

6MHeZkh.jpg

IAR19vn.jpg

Ok, that's enough TG, control yourself.

Heh, love is in the air XD...Nice screenshots of her, I can kinda see why you like her so much, Such elegance and beaty ;). One could however claim your old "too-many-pictures syndrome" has effected you again XD. So yeah, maybe certain self control is indeed required XD.

If your having a hard time coming up with ideas I find that using items i don't use often can help with creativity. It admittedly doesn't always work but that Aha moment when you find something that works is really gratifying.

If your having a hard time coming up with ideas I find that using items i don't use often can help with creativity. It admittedly doesn't always work but that Aha moment when you find something that works is really gratifying.

I agree, items can sometimes be most inspirational platforms for a creation. That "Heureka!" moment is indeed most glorious feeling :).

Ok, it's time to bump my thread with my new creation... well, not exactly new, since it's been in my collection for a while. But it's still new 'cuz you haven't seen it yet. lol

So... let me introduce you to... BattleAngel. Or should i say... GuardianAngel, since BattleAngel sounds like the Alita:Battle Angel movie. And as you can see, she looks quite plain, not enough details on her design, and that's because i haven't had any creative idea yet. But i think i can improve her design in the future. But for now, let's just settle for her 'beta' version.

BattleAngel / GuardianAngel / WhateverAngel
wYZGcV6.jpg

Yeah i know, that mini robot doesn't match with her design. But hey, what can i do, i can't change its look nor color... unless i change her weapon. Anyway, let's continue...
OSsHufD.jpg

vbfg3kp.jpg

2XdUOEu.jpg

iS60OOE.jpg

Now, time to see this badass angel kick some butt...
60tsth0.jpg

"I'll fill your dark soul with LIIIIGGGHHHTTTTT!!!" *quoting Dante's line in DMC1*
bYT7HuI.jpg

tRez7e0.jpg

Prepare to...
0SWxMr0.jpg

DNFw29e.jpg

DIE!!!
FoxjUVj.jpg

Step into the light, please... yes that's it, good boy...
YdvAXtX.jpg

Now, EAT THIS!!!
2Xkax7Q.jpg

Hi TG,

You got a nice base here, nothing to fault, she is beautiful as an angel.
i got an idea,but i don't know if it's feasible, why not try (with ExEq) to cover parts of the bots and make a baby angel around the robotic framework, this would make for a very stunning CAS if you can figure out how to place the ExEq in a spatially correct way. The reason why i wonder if it is feasible is that i don't think the bot is immobile in-game (i am almost sure it isn't) but still you could do some angelic gimmicky cute familiar that i am sure of :)
That would take your CAS to a whole new level.

Well, that's actually a great idea VC... but unfortunately, i already used all the ExEq slots for the pauldrons and ring :( and if i remove them then she would look weird, like she has something missing as an angel. It's sucks that we can't have more than 3 slots. I think adding 2-3 more slots would be awesome.

Anyway... i'm thinking, maybe i could add some patterns or stickers on her armor or skin to make her look a bit more unique.

Back