TopGun87's creations

So i see you prefer Camila, Wyld. Well, my apology for disappointing you with the fight results then :P Though i think HK might be the opposite... or maybe not, i'm not sure. lol

And as for my next character... well, weapon wise, she does look like a knight... but she's actually an elven princess. An elven usually don't wear an armor but instead a traditional clothing that shows some skin. Or you could say she's an elven knight but she chose not to wear an armor in purpose to distract her enemies with her beauty... inside and outside.

So yeah, here she is... the beautiful elven princess knight, Yavanna. What do you think of her name? odd? should i pick a better name?
5Ft0T9km.jpg

Btw, i originally planned to add a bit more details, like a tattoo or two somewhere on her face or body... but then i tried and didn't find any that i like. So i left her skin as is, bare, no tattoo. But i think i prefer it this way... so the skin is still smooth and clean... like a new born baby... i wanna lick it and tast-- wait, that sounds so wrong. Nvm, please forget what i just said, OK!! ...I-- I'm gonna flash ya'll with the MIB flash stick! ...say cheese~! flash

inDOVr1.jpg

ESVuXed.jpg

aAIr3F3.jpg

kdjAqk1.jpg

9FHzExk.jpg

K628Pjy.jpg

i9QNAIr.jpg

PgdBcNQ.jpg

yn2zMb1.jpg

7TK8BAc.jpg

JnsFfTx.jpg

XEi1q00.jpg

Just checking out this beautiful elven lady in 3 different lighting... which one you think she look best with? sunny? sunset? night?
UARV63D.jpg

CwSjmS2.jpg

Xr5fbgB.jpg

"Phew... i'm so tired... let me relax for a moment..."
ydHSvnd.jpg

"You wanna join me? sure, sit here and lets us enjoy the sunset together, shall we?"
MpqkCNo.jpg

"Look at that sunset... it's so beautiful... don't you think?"
Me : "Umm... sunset? what sunset? i only see beautiful elven lady here with me"
YKf24Nx.jpg

"Wha-- did you say i'm beautiful? did i hear that right?"
Me : "Yup"
"Really? you serious?"
Me : "Yes, you look so beautiful, lovely, elegant, charming, sexy, and super duper hot... i think i fall in love with you. Please marry m--"
1dIRDPZ.jpg

"Oh stop it you~!!" don't make me blush~!! kick
83XEieR.jpg

Nice. She looks stunning and elegant just like an Elven princess should. I'm kind of glad to be wrong about her being a knight. Also I'm not that disappointed about Camilla losing, I did get to see two sexy devils fight each other so it's a win either way.

Elves, haha, Yvanna is a fine name and is could be the exact opposite of my drow xbow wielding female. I have an idea, on some of the pics where she is lying down, it looks like we can see a vague nipple trace from the side, add a nipple colored nipple sticker (patch, round shape, sun... in rotation mode) just there for a nice yet subtle extra effect which might be even visible in game if positioned properly.

Nice. She looks stunning and elegant just like an Elven princess should. I'm kind of glad to be wrong about her being a knight. Also I'm not that disappointed about Camilla losing, I did get to see two sexy devils fight each other so it's a win either way.
Well, i'm glad to prove you wrong about Yavanna :)

Elves, haha, Yvanna is a fine name and is could be the exact opposite of my drow xbow wielding female. I have an idea, on some of the pics where she is lying down, it looks like we can see a vague nipple trace from the side, add a nipple colored nipple sticker (patch, round shape, sun... in rotation mode) just there for a nice yet subtle extra effect which might be even visible in game if positioned properly.
Hm... i think that's a great idea. I didn't notice that vague nipple trace earlier. That sure will make her look even more teasing. lol Guess i'll try that later. Thx for the naughty tips VC :)

Be naughty, i'll be lurking (and droolin') for that update of an already gorgeous CAS from you.
I will post her boyfriend soon in my thread, i hope you too find they'd make a great couple :)

Really? you will create a prince for this beautiful elven princess? ok then, can't wait how he will turn out :D

In the meantime, let's see her in action, shall we?

"Hah! you can't touch me!"
YruEKpv.jpg

"Take that!!"
LvmJy4O.jpg

"What?! finished already?! oh come on... i'm just gettin' started..."
a3dfoLN.jpg

"Ready for round 2?"
Jui8Cji.jpg

"Here, snif my pussy! does it smell good?"
akbVO8U.jpg

zo08Wc2.jpg

X0POPBU.jpg

"You can't..."
kltkBiH.jpg

"BEAT ME!!"
5O9om4W.jpg

0DUQgWm.jpg

"With the power of Zeus!"
xSzoJxH.jpg

D94oxKa.jpg

"I'll send you..."
dw9kZqd.jpg

"Back..."
pJQGege.jpg

huiuhBy.jpg

"TO HELL!!"
CvqMbro.jpg

i0aedb0.jpg

PY98Db5.jpg

m4WB41Q.jpg

VALwCeT.jpg

u1TCalL.jpg

Just a few extra pics...
7ucQEV6.jpg

zzO5brT.jpg

SEDYFPJ.jpg

8sYrjnE.jpg

i79CUae.jpg

And... here's another teaser for my next CAS... this time it's a male. Yes, it's one character and he's a samurai. But what do he look like? ;)
7B6CSRgm.jpg
XbEWr8nm.jpg
vMYGSiYm.jpg

Shademurai? lol that's a good one... or maybe shadowmurai? ...nah, i like shademurai better.

No seriously tho, he's a demon mamurai (mummy samurai). His name is... well, let's call him Kojiro. Oh, and since he's a demon he can change his katana's form to a huge katana / odachi... and he can also switch between 3 styles... Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, and Siegfried... at anytime. And he may not look too terrifying, but he sure looks very intimidating.

Btw, i originally added Nightmare style too, but i thought that it didn't fit this character... so i dissed it.

QDLk5gZm.jpg
ALXCVccm.jpg
kcsdZGtm.jpg

Close up of the eyes, gloves, and the demon belt. The 2-tone eye colors resembles the power of Siegfried... or as just, you know, an anime thing... red and blue... like Dante and Vergil. Also it would be kinda boring if the eyes are all red... so that blue is needed as a contrast.

The eyes on each gloves functions as a soul absorber. So his power keeps growing the more he kills his enemies and absorbing their souls. Cool, right?

As for the demon belt, well... nothing special, just an added detail to help make him look more demonic.

khtqIvx.jpg

axEajuz.jpg

More pics to show soon... so stay tuned :)

Yup, i think he does. He looks kinda like a big bad final boss in a samurai-esque anime. That's just how cool he is. And i just realized that by now... so thx Wyld for telling me that :)

Anyway, here's some more of the badass anime villain, Kojiro... in Mitsurugi style
PUt1GK5.jpg

The badass "Draw your blade and fight!" stance
6n1cyf9.jpg

BMVwCiu.jpg

XWiRtFk.jpg

tbaieYw.jpg

tmdwHDZ.jpg

IQAE8hB.jpg

The "You're dead... but you don't know it yet" stance... or should i say, the infamous "Omae wa mou shindeiru" stance after an instant special attack like Vergil's 'judgement cut end' move in DMC4:SE.
orBlgUU.jpg

VxDS4Zw.jpg

Now let's see the battle between 2 Kojiros. Let's just say... he made an afterimage or clone after himself to train... 'cuz he's too strong to have a weak training partner that's not on his level.
Ready to fight?

zcIU4gT.jpg

z7g3hyl.jpg

PzV3IGv.jpg

UfJKzm5.jpg

v2SGgwO.jpg

m0ZIo99.jpg

a00AuZD.jpg

poD50Bf.jpg

gomIQmx.jpg

"Owari da!" [translation: "It's over!"]
IYAIkqD.jpg

btBB8me.jpg

c2B6ttc.jpg

PQQ2zXS.jpg

em9Fjj9.jpg

yURT8s6.jpg

wlLRizA.jpg

huIEBpV.jpg

rlmm9Ad.jpg

KFCdAcM.jpg

Y0BQkQU.jpg

Yup, i think he does. He looks kinda like a big bad final boss in a samurai-esque anime. That's just how cool he is. And i just realized that by now... so thx Wyld for telling me that :)

Anyway, here's some more of the badass anime villain, Kojiro... in Mitsurugi style
PUt1GK5.jpg

The badass "Draw your blade and fight!" stance
6n1cyf9.jpg

BMVwCiu.jpg

XWiRtFk.jpg

tbaieYw.jpg

tmdwHDZ.jpg

IQAE8hB.jpg

The "You're dead... but you don't know it yet" stance... or should i say, the infamous "Omae wa mou shindeiru" stance after an instant special attack like Vergil's 'judgement cut end' move in DMC4:SE.
orBlgUU.jpg

VxDS4Zw.jpg

Now let's see the battle between 2 Kojiros. Let's just say... he made an afterimage or clone after himself to train... 'cuz he's too strong to have a weak training partner that's not on his level.
Ready to fight?

zcIU4gT.jpg

z7g3hyl.jpg

PzV3IGv.jpg

UfJKzm5.jpg

v2SGgwO.jpg

m0ZIo99.jpg

a00AuZD.jpg

poD50Bf.jpg

gomIQmx.jpg

"Owari da!" [translation: "It's over!"]
IYAIkqD.jpg

btBB8me.jpg

c2B6ttc.jpg

PQQ2zXS.jpg

em9Fjj9.jpg

yURT8s6.jpg

wlLRizA.jpg

huIEBpV.jpg

rlmm9Ad.jpg

KFCdAcM.jpg

Y0BQkQU.jpg
You should enter him in the SCCC on Twitter.

Hm... yeah, maybe i should. Tho i don't think i'm gonna win, but at least i can try. Thx for reminding me about the competition CZ :)

Want some more Kojiro? here you go... this time using Siegfried style, and i'll just go straight to the finisher move... cuz it looks so cool and badass! Oh, and it fits him so well too with the red and blue theme of his.
5kpHgMM.jpg

FLYFUMi.jpg

eJ9g0Bd.jpg

EWROGLK.jpg

f2QW093.jpg

dTb66Dl.jpg

SnOeImo.jpg

0ksFX8L.jpg

c3gqTRO.jpg

yhK2NY8.jpg

RQDxAX2.jpg

sgPLwLf.jpg

JDGjAQF.jpg

Next up, Yoshimitsu style. So stay tuned for more Kojiro...

Ok, so here's the last round of Kojiro... this time in Yoshimitsu style.

Taste my ultimate technique! ...SERIOUS SERIES... SOUL EATER!!! (Yeah, this is the result of me watching too much One Punch Man. lol)
YAYq1jx.jpg

Prepare to die!!
8ZgXix8.jpg

G6pcqt6.jpg

0wHWDTr.jpg

q7EU8os.jpg

MoGcxfR.jpg

Now give me...
zrs4CaH.jpg

your...
Bqz8eG9.jpg

M4761x4.jpg

SOUL!!!
yX5ooaJ.jpg

UqLZNMH.jpg

aimRogf.jpg

EuobmhJ.jpg

Hmm... yes... what a tasty soul...
pFVk45b.jpg

Now... what should i do with it... OH YEAH!!!
lUlb8Tf.jpg

LET'S PLAY BASEBALL!!!
7gvd12J.jpg

BOOOOMM!!!
Ddk1uaM.jpg

46aq8e5.jpg

Now come to me my beautiful "children"...
abaSYgL.jpg

Yesss... good boy...
GbFWthc.jpg

38MBaad.jpg

Ahhh... feels soooo... gooooddd... i feel like a... new born baby!! BWAHAHAHA!!!
qx1NhXl.jpg

Me : Is it over?
Kojiro : No! not yet! ...it's not over yet!
Me : Ok sir, if you say so...
Well gentlemen... the show's not over yet... so please stay put and let's continue the show shall we?
TqZ3zrb.jpg

zFlNbIF.jpg

Kxhtp5H.jpg

Ez9MsU2.jpg

0bb2K6a.jpg

xhlpCIm.jpg

9W4uMON.jpg

bvfSaeh.jpg

nUJzinc.jpg

Umm... am i seeing it right? why these souls look like a penis? no? ok nvm, forget it.
l44FHht.jpg

Zz0ALW0.jpg

Here's a bonus for staying...
Ouch!!
wfMj5dM.jpg

Ouch! that hurts! ...put me down! put me down now!!
Vw2AmaQ.jpg

Whoa! slowly! put me down slowly you a**hole!!
bNPilxz.jpg

Oh crap! it's gonna hurt!
6ZJIzjF.jpg

Ouch!!
If1xfYt.jpg

THE END

Now, as usual, the teaser for the next fighter... this time back to female.

Well, it's pretty easy to guess, right? it's clear that she's using 2B style. But...
yvoauPtl.jpg

Last edited:
wow! Kojiro is amazing, love the way you did the eyes, very menacing. Great stuff.

very interested in the character you've teased, she looks cool.

Ok, so... curious to see whose character in the shadow is? well, here she is... let's welcome the sexy and deadly ninja android named... well, Nindroid (Ninja Android). Sorry, too lazy to find a proper name, so i just went the easy one. lol

Before we get to the main course, let's take a few moment and enjoy the bootyful view of dat sexy bootyful thicc booty... and legs, yes, those bootyful thicc legs as well... So i'd like to say thank you so much for BandaiNamco for bringing in 2B and this sexy Kaine outfit into this game. Bless you all.

Why that outfit you say? well, it's to distract male androids so she can kill them more easily. And... a ninja is supposed to be fast and agile, right? so there, that's your answer.
72V9CCm.jpg

49PVlab.jpg

LE0ga4c.jpg

Ev1766k.jpg

A close up of her back... notice any odd details there?
g1VZMwg.jpg

Now let's see this sexy ninja android from the front...
x9Rkbta.jpg

And a few more details...
4pd7ndV.jpg

mN68qa8.jpg

VRpv5F2.jpg

And now, let's get to the fun part... photoshoot!
Me : "Ok Nindroid, show us a little demonstration then do some cool and sexy poses"
Nindroid : "Roger that"
A8XWBHC.jpg

GpdVB4I.jpg

0HKII1M.jpg

eiLBqib.jpg

S9us0vT.jpg

d9Z6g80.jpg

jkpe3Wq.jpg

p7Bq4ci.jpg

45ZoWEx.jpg

RB4OJec.jpg

FBZpeNm.jpg

Nindroid : "Hold on, i'm gonna adjust my stocking first, it's getting a bit loose after that little demonstration."
bTPJna4.jpg

Nindroid : "Ok, let's continue"
cNlZhGI.jpg

NjkCO9r.jpg

vmjZTC9.jpg

q7Rk3hw.jpg

Vw8Bh7t.jpg

jGBgidW.jpg

4S20mLW.jpg

xj6IX2g.jpg

Me : "Ah yes, that's it! that's the pose i wanted. Now let's make it your profile picture!"
pb9NgUN.jpg

Me : "There! such a cool pose you got there lady... simple pose but looks so cool and badass!"
Nindroid : "Well, thank you"
ZeOTgaFl.jpg

Oh i got an idea. How 'bout i named her... Nindroid 69? a nice name, don't you think? ;)

I'm not usually a big fan of the Kaine outfit because of how hard it is to use with other parts but you really made it work. The use of patterns really made the Kaine outfit pop and I like how made the android arm. I also like the dragon tattoo on her thigh as well as her muscular and shapely legs. The white eyes also give her a very robotic feel which was a nice touch. I really like this character and how you managed to make the Kaine outfit work.

Thx Wyld :) Yeah, it took quite a while for me to create her... but in the end i'm satisfied and happy with how she look.

It did get a bit tricky with the Kayne outfit, especially choosing what patterns to use. But the most time consuming was creating the robotic arm. If you didn't notice it, i actually used 3 of the same stickers to create it and how the placing goes so it ended that way... so it was pretty tricky. As for the others, like the dragon tattoo, the pattern on her right leg, and the rest didn't take quite as long.

Back